Chapter 2

You're my everything.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In school...

Your best friend: Yah! How's your body? Did you have any side effects?

You: I'm okay~ No.. I don't have any of the effects that the doctor mentioned.

Your best friend: That's great to hear! Anyway, i won't be having lunch with you later. You know..

You: Having lunch with your 'One and only yeobo' again? Nae nae.. You are always like that, leaving your friend alone, keep your 'yeobo' accompanied. Such 'great' friend..

Your best friend: Waeyo~~ You can have lunch with DongHae~ Ah.. You are too shy to ask him right? I'll help you.. DongHae ah~ Can you accompany _____ for lunch later? I won't be with her and she keep saying that i'm leaving her alone.

You were shocked that your best friend really asked DongHae and you started holding your best friend's hand and shaking it, trying to ask her to stop.

DongHae: Okay! I was going to ask her to have lunch with me.. You know.. I can't stand loneliness too.. _______, let's have meal together later! 

You: Who wants to go with you? I can eat alone..

DongHae: But i can't.. You should know i can't stand loneliness since you're the closest to me.

You: No, i'm not the closest to you. Your mum is the closest to you, sir.. I'm second. No wait, i'm third.. Since my mum is second..

DongHae: No.. You are always first in my heart..

You: Stop saying rubbish.. .....

Before you could finish your sentence, the teacher walks into the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter