Chapter 11

You're my everything.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You:But.......

DongHae:I know you like someone else. But, i don't want to regret for not telling you. As you can see, accidents may happen anytime. I'm lucky that this time i survived. But what about next time? So.... yea...

You:How did you know....

DongHae:Your best friend told me about it. It's Rome, right?

You:Nae.... But, don't tell Rome about it! If he knew, i think he will avoid me.. 

DongHae:Of course! Your secret is safe with me..

You can see that DongHae is affected by it. But, you can't confirm your love for DongHae. You thought it was just a feeling. Not to that extend of "Love". Now, silence filled the room. You don't know what to say and DongHae was still affected by your "rejection".

 

 

Few weeks later, DongHae went to the interview as he missed it because of the accident. You, whom felt guilty, accompanied DongHae there. 

You: I'll wait for you here at the cafe. I can't go up with you, you see..*points to the security guard guarding the gantry*

DongHae:Arraseo.. Don't go anywhere! I want you here. Wait for my good news! Annyeong,chingu!!

You waved to DongHae as he jumped up and down-going reverse just to see you.

 

 

 

--------------------------To Be Continued---------------------------

 

Sorry for the short update! I'll update every Sunday (Singapore).. MianHae ><

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter