Chapter 3

You're my everything.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During break time at cafeteria...

DongHae: What do you want to have, _______ ah?

You: I don't know. The 'Today's special' isn't attracting me~

DongHae: How about having lunch outside school? I know this restaurant that serves delicious Ramyeon. You wanna go together?

You: We only have 2 hours break, sir.

DongHae: It's enough! Don't tell me you are going to eat for like 2hours..?

You: As in... We need time to travel right?

DongHae: How long does it take for you to walk to the restaurant which is just at the corner of the street? 2hours?

You hit DongHae lightly and said:Yahh! How would i know that the restaurant is just near here? You didn't even tell me..

DongHae:Yahh! It's pain! Aishh.. You didn't even ask me where is that restaurant and you started to grumble that it is too far..

After finishing his sentence, DongHae does the ':p' face to you and runs away.

You:Yahh! You better stay where you are! If not, you'll be dead when i caught you!

And you started chasing DongHae.

DongHae runs and shouted:Am I a babo? Stay still and get beaten up by you? Catch me if you can~~~ 

Just like that, DongHae and you ran along the street with you chasing him and him running for his life.

 

-To Be Continued-

 

 

Sorry for not updating this FanFic..>< Was so busy~>< 

Despite of that, please show love to this fanfic~~ Gomaw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter