Chapter 5

You're my everything.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After finishing the ramyeon, both of you walked back to school and both of you are in class now.

You were daydreaming. You know, after finishing eating, you felt so sleepy.But, you can't sleep although the teacher in-charge wasn't here for today. It's like your only time to catch up those stuffs that you don't understand, since you weren't always paying attention in class. O f course, DongHae didn't idle either. He was looking at you while you were so into your "daydreaming session".

Your best friend saw it and said to DongHae:Yahh! What are you doing? Keep looking at our ____. You like her, don't you?

DongHae:So what if i like her? I bet she have someone she likes in school.

Your best friend: Hmmm.. It's true. She did have someone she likes in school.

DongHae: Chincha? Who?

Your best friend:You know Rome(C-Clown)? He is her "boyfriend".

DongHae:Jeongmal? Why do you named him as "boyfriend"?

Your best friend:Is just ____ imagination. She did confessed to Rome. But, Rome didn't accept her.

DongHae: Aishh.. Why didn't he accept her? She's such a nice girl. Ani. Except for her roughness.

Your best friend:Isn't it good that Rome didn't accept her? Then, you can woo her.

DongHae:I don't know. Since she likes Rome, he definitely won't accept me.

Your best friend:Ayy~ Why did you give up so easily? You should be like_____. She still haven't give up even though she was rejected by Rome.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter