Chapter 14

You're my everything.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 30minutes, DongHae went back to check on you.

You:Is the vending machine that far..?

DongHae:Huh?

You:You went there like as if the vending machine is only available at level one.

DongHae:Oh? Really? A-ah... I saw my friend just now when i was buying a drink. We chatted since we haven't met for so long. Chat till i forgot the time.. Hehe..*scratches his head*

You:Really? Who? Do i know him? Or perhaps is a 'her'? 

You smirk-ed and DongHae flustered at that question of yours. You knew DongHae since young, so you know all of his actions. You knew DongHae isn't that kind of person that knows how to lie without a script- not mentioning with script. You've seen him act in front of you, but that's for his audition. He can't even imagine that there's a broken glass in front of him when he was rehearsing with you for the audition, what's more now it's lying without following the script. You didn't force him to answer because you know that no matter how much you force it out from him, he won't breathe a word. So you just let him be.

DongHae:A-aniya.. What 'her'... I only have you, you forgotten?

You can see DongHae-lying again. From his reply of course. You know he didn't meet any friend out there when he was buying drinks. So you played along wiht him-so that he won't suspect anything.

You:....... A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter