A cold guy.

The Day We Become One ❤️

As the bus arrived infront of the university. Victoria and Kai quickly off the bus after paying the tickets. 

"We made it!" Said Victoria. She tried to calm her wildly beating heart.

"We still have 15 minutes before the class start Vic! do you want me to accompany you to the principal's room?" Kai replied. He sweated alot, so much that time.

No answer out from . Victoria slowly took her napkin and she wiped Kai's sweat. Suddenly, she felt sorry for making Kai waiting for so long.

"I'm sorry for making you wait.. I should let you come in first and wait inside.. but i was too clumsy that i forgot everything.." Victoria pouted like kids.

"Nope, never mind, even if i have to wait for you when the sun is boiling, and my bronze skin become black for every second, minute, hour or everyday, i still willing to sacrifice myself for you, Princess" Kai slowly kneeling down and spread out his hands. Teasing her again! 

"Stop teasing me kai.. people are looking at us" Victoria shyly grabed his hand and tell him to stand now. Her cheeks were red. 

"Hahaha.. look at your face. you look like...an uakari monkey with that red face!!! Hahaha" Kai was laughing so hard. He took his phone and captured a selfie with Victoria's red face. 

Despite of being angry to him, Victoria just smiled and let Kai red face. That was the only way for her to feel better after what she had done to him this morning.

"Let's go.." Kai tapped on Victoria's shoulder.

A touch on her shoulder woke her up from her reverie. Victoria immediately gave a nod to Kai.

 

-Infront of Kai's Classroom-

 

"This is my classroom. Since you are going to meet principal, just go straight directly and then you turn to the left until you saw a label showing "Principal's Room" got it?" kai diligently explained. He wanted to send Victoria to the principal's room but Victoria said that she wanted to find it by herself. So he had no choice but to let her be by herself. Moreover, He was already late for his class. 

"Are you forgetting something, Kai? ofcourse i know how to find it, i was once the student here.." Victoria sticking out her tongue. 

"Opps, my bad, sorry noona.." Kai scratched his head. He forgot the fact that Victoria was once a student here. But was not able to finish her senior year due to something happened. He also forgot the fact that Victoria was 3 years older than him. But according to her look, she extremely looking much more younger than him. What a goddess she is!

"So see you later during lunch, Call??" Kai smiled cutely.

"Call!" Victoria gave a thumb up and started to run.

While running, she looked back and waved at Kai who was still standing outside his class. When she tried to take the left turn, Suddenly...

"BUMP!!!"

Victoria accidentally bumping into someone, making both of them fell to the ground.

"I'm so sorry.. i didn't mean to.." Victoria continued to apologize again and again while she cleaned up her dress from the dust. You are so clumsy, Victoria!

......

There was no response. So she looked around. The guy was silently picking up his books, that were scattered all around the floor. Victoria felt very bad, she quickly joined in to help him. With just a slightly touch on the book...

"Dear unknown, please do not touch my books." The guy said coldly.

"Err..sorry!" Victoria became speechless. 

Victoria stood still, while looking at his back. He was still busy doing it by his own. Since she did not know what to do. She slowly broke the silentness by pretending to ask a question.

"Emm, Do you know where is the principal's room?" Victoria asked bravely.

After finish picking up all his books, he stood quickly and turned his body facing Victoria.

....

Awkward! The guy looked so serious. There was no symptom of replying, at all! Yet, Victoria still hoping, wishing that the guy would suddenly talk to her. She kept waiting and waiting and waiting. 

"This guy making me sick!!!" Victoria's heart screaming inside.

Out of the blue, he pointed to the principal room that is exactly behind Victoria.Her eyes slowly followed his finger direction. Well, she did smile. Satisfied that atleast he was care enough to reply her in his "own way".

"Ahh.. there it was.. thank yo...." When she turned back, the guy was already gone.

"What a cold guy.." Victoria sighed.