What should i do?

The Day We Become One ❤️

Victoria arrived at the principal's room. She knocked on the door twice.

"Come in.." A soft voice answering her from inside the room.

After she heard that, Victoria held the door knob and slowly opened the door.

"Oh hello, Ms.Song! Please come in.." Mrs.Kim, the principal invited her to come inside.

Victoria immediately bowed, showing her respect towards Mrs.Kim. Then she put her hand out for a handshake.

Mrs.Kim received it and she started to smile, showing her teeth.

"It's been a while not seeing nor hearing anything from you Ms.Song! Glad to see you again.." She hugged Victoria to show her gratitude. The fact that she really excited to have Victoria back to her university, made her felt slightly emotional that time.

"You still look pretty as always, Mrs.Kim! Even me, myself can't beat you! hehe" Victoria joked.

"Look who's talking..Haha, please have a seat.." Mrs.Kim was offering a seat.

Victoria quickly took a seat on the sofa, facing towards Mrs.Kim.

"So are you ready to enter your senior year, Ms.Song?" Mrs.kim asked.

"Emm..i'm sure that i'm ready for that, but i'm slightly worry about it. Worry that i couldn't give my very best.." Victoria lowered her voice and she started to giggling.

"Worry of that? Are you sure? haha.. All i know is that you are the best student we ever had here, Ms.Song. I'm sure you can do more better than anyone. That's the fact. So don't be worry for nothing. Okay?" Mrs.Kim gave her a warm support.

When Victoria listened to those words of encouragement from Mrs.Kim, she felt really happy.

"I will remember your words, Mrs.Kim." Slowly her confidence level started to build up.

"So let's go to your class now, i'm going to introduce you to your lecturer and classmates.." Mrs.Kim got up off the sofa.

Victoria nodded and followed Mrs.Kim from the back. They walked out the door and made a move to Victoria's class.

Soon after they arrived infront of the class, Mrs.Kim looked at Victoria and she tried to ask Victoria a question.

"Are you ready?" She wanted to make sure that Victoria was okay before she opened the door. 

No specific response from Victoria, Mrs.Kim immediately held Victoria's hand. She could see how nervous Victoria was. 

Victoria took a long, slow and careful breath. She felt so nervous.

Inhaled, Exhaled, Inhaled, Exhaled...

"Yes, I'm ready.." Finally Victoria replied to Mrs.Kim.

Mrs.Kim gave a glance to Victoria, as a signal that she were going to open the door for real now. Victoria only gave an instant nod to show that she agreed with Mrs.Kim.

 

- As they entered the class -

 

"Hello, Mr.Park..I'm sorry for disturbing you right now.." Mrs.Kim made her way to Mr.Park.

"Oh, Mrs.Kim, it's okay.." Mr.Park bowed respectfully.

"What makes you here, Mrs.Kim? Did i do something wrong?" Mr.Park joked around making the whole class to laugh, except for one person.

That one person showed no interest on Mr.Park's joke. He continued reading his book. It seemed like the book was more important than anything around him.

"I'm here to introduce you, a new student that will join your class starting today.." Mrs.Kim grabbed Victoria's arm.

No response again as Victoria stood still like a doll. 

"Can you introduce your self now, Ms.Song?" Mrs.Kim tapped Victoria's arm, waking her up from her dream.

"Now?" Victoria surprised.

Mrs.Kim smiled, "Yes, Ms.Song, Now.."

Her heart beated like a ball thrown down the stairs. She forced herself to be brave and she was trying to smile cutely.

Her cute reaction captivated most of the eyes infront of her. It looked like Victoria's beauty surprised the girls and made the boys speechless. But still, there was one person who never even care of her existence.

"My name is Victoria Song. I'm 23 years old. I really hope that you guys can help me" Victoria describing herself.

"What? 23 years old? i couldn't believe that.. noona look more younger than certain people in this class.." One of the girls complimented Victoria for her baby face. The girl could not believed that Victoria was older than all of them.

When Victoria heard the compliment, her face turned rosy red. So red with hives. She felt shy.

"Ms.Song was once a student here. She gained her recognition for being the smartest and the best student in this university. I'm sure having her in this class will encourage you to study well and might also a challenge to you. Especially, for you OH SEHUN!" Mrs.Kim voiced out.

Suddenly, the class was in silence. The lips were locked and they became tongued tied. All the eyes were looking at this one person. Victoria who had no idea on what was going on, threw a glance to the area where the eyes were looking at. At that moment..

"HIM??" Victoria's mouth wide opened.

The guy seemed to be so familiar to her.

Mrs.Kim surprised to Victoria's not so loud scream.

"Yes Ms.Song, you know each other? That's a great news! i never know that our Sehun has a friend.." Mrs.Kim was being sarcastic. The whole class cracked up with laughing.

"What is he doing in my class, why do i have to be his classmate..wait!! what am i doing here??" Victoria scremed inside. She felt uncomfortable after the tragedy happened between them.

"Ms.Song? Do you know him already?" Mrs.Kim asked repeatly.

Victoria startled and quickly denied, "No..No.. i don't know him.."

"Well, i better introduce him to you then..He is our best, top student.. I guess you will be competing with him soon.." Said Mrs.Kim with a teasing tone.

"No wonder he looked so nerd.. but i will make sure that you can't compete me, young boy.." Victoria was talking inside without vomitting her words.

"So i guess that's all. Ms.Song, please take your seat next to..." Mrs.Kim looked around for the empty space.

"Please take that empty seat next to Oh Sehun, Ms.Song.. And you Oh Sehun, behaved yourself, don't let me hear anything from Ms.Song saying that you bully her or make her change her place. got me?" Mrs.kim warned him.

"Yehet.." Oh Sehun replied.

"Okay good, i hope that you two can work together as a team. So Ms.Song, enjoy your first day with Mr.Park.. I have to go now." Mrs.Kim smiled and tapped Victoria's shoulder.

Victoria acknowledged and bowed again to Mrs.Kim, "Thank you, Mrs.Kim"

After seeing Mrs.Kim leaving the class. Victoria walked slowly to her seat. She had alot in her mind. She still could not believe that she would be breathing the same air with that cold guy! Moreover, to be sitting next to him was a disaster to her! She could never imagine how would her day end up to be together with this ignorant peacock! She believed that she would suffer from ATHAZAGORAPHOBIA! 

"What should i do???" Victoria sighed. 


ATHAZAGORAPHOBIA - Afraid of being forgotten, ignored, abandoned or forgetting.