I am the best.

The Day We Become One ❤️

"Kringgg!!!" The school bell rang loudly. 

Kai was looking at his watch. It was already twelve o'clock, which was lunch time. He immediately got up from his seat and started to pick up everthing since after this, there was no more class for him.

"Emm, why are you rushing today??" Lay, who was sitting next to him surprised with his behaviour that was quite different on that day.

Usually during lunchtime, Kai would stay in the class playing with his mobile phone. Even when he had no class, he would stay a bit longer in the class. He was either having a conversation or texting with someone while laughing. Because Lay knew that "curiosity can kills", one day he decided to sneak peek on what Kai was doing. As a result, he finally figured out what made Kai smilling from ear to ear. A girl! Yes! 

"Nothing!" He smiled constantly as Victoria kept running in his mind. He could not wait to meet her.

"It sounds fishy, dude! tell me now please.. stop making me curious.." Lay asked eagerly. 

"It's a secret! see ya!" Kai laughing and waved.

Lay waved back and sighed. "Just wait, i'm going to stalk you.."

Kai headed to the library. As he promised with Victoria, they were going to meet each other infront of the library. He could hear the silent ticks of the clock and he stood there anxiously waiting for Victoria. 

"What am i thinking about?" Kai laughed embarassedly. 

In just a few minutes of waiting, Victoria arrived. 

"Sorry! I'm late.." Her voice was shaking. She ran out of breath while talking to Kai.

"Hey! cool down princess, it's okay..take a deep breath now" Kai slowly rubbed her back in order to calm her down.

Victoria inhaled deeply and then she exhaled. She felt slightly better now.

"Are you okay now? can we go now?" Kai kept asking to make sure. 

"Yup, come on! your noona is very hungry now.. treat me, please?" Victoria smiled cutely.

"Thank god! I'm so worry of you.." Kai grabbed Victoria into his arms, spontaneously. He felt relieved now.

The truth was he really freaking out just now. He worried that anything bad would happen to his bestfriend. If that ever happened, how was he going to face Victoria's brother and Tao? Both of them might be disappointed on him since they trusted him to take care this precious Victoria. Luckily, that was just beyond his imagination. There was nothing bad happening to Victoria. 

"Err! Kai.. can you please let me go.." Victoria whispered, making Kai startled.

"Opps.. i'm sorry! Do you have class after this?" Kai quickly loosen the grip and asked her a question out of the blue.

Victoria looked at him and smiled. "Nope, no class after this but i want to stay a little bit longer here."

"Good! me too, no class after this.." Said Kai.

"So, can we go now?" Victoria smiled the second time.

"Sure..Come on!" Kai was leading the way.

 

- At the canteen -

 

As they arrived at the canteen, Kai asked Victoria to look for a place while he was ordering food. Victoria looked around and she chose the empty seat near to the eco garden. She could feel slightly uncomfortable when she realised that most of the eyes around her looking at her. Victoria tried her best to ignore. 

"Sorry for making you wait.." Kai suddenly came up from behind her back with a tray.

"Wow! Daebak!!" Victoria clapped her hands.

Her stomach started to make an interesting sound when she saw a lot of delicious foods in the tray.

"This is heaven! i like it!!" Her body was dancing as she took a bite on her favourite food, crispy waffle.

Kai grinned widely, "Happy that you like it hehe.."

Victoria widened her eyes and smile brightly.

"So how was your first day so far?" Kai anxiously asking.

When Victoria listened to that, her smile slowly changed to frown.

"It was okay.. but still i feel awkward somehow. Since i'm a little bit older than most of them." Victoria pouted. 

"Haha.. You will get used to it vic, trust me!" Kai gave her some encouragement.

"Well.. i think so!" She continued taking some bites.

"Oh yeah, i just remembered something.." Victoria took out a small note from her bag and showed it to Kai.

'Dear Unknown, rule number one of sitting next to me, PLEASE BE QUIET!'

"What is that mean? who gave it to you???" Kai confused.

Victoria put down her spoon and she continued sighed. "It was a disaster you know.. i have to sit besides this annoying, ignorant peacock!!"

"Tell me vic, what is happening?" Kai demanded to know the truth.

She closed her eyes in a few second and in her breath before she began her story.

"So i was sitting next to this person, i thought of doing some formal introduction to him. So what i did was, i talked to him and introduced my self while my hand was waiting for a handshake. But he kept on writing on something without even care of my existence. So i decided to take a peek on what he was doing. All of sudden, he stuck that note on my forehead!!!" Victoria supressed her anger.

Seriously, she hated that ignorant peacock!! If she could undo everything, she really wishing that cold guy never existed in her life! Victoria sighed again and again showing her unsatisfaction.

"Who dares to do that to our precious victoria? tell me his name? i'm going to smack him down!" Kai tried to calm Victoria by making some jokes. 

After hearing Kai, Victoria could not hold her laugh anymore.."From what Mrs.Kim told me, his name was Oh Se...yet? Oh Se..ho? I couldn't recall his name!!"

"Oh Sehun you mean???" Kai's mouth dropped open.

Surely, Victoria was having bad luck to be sitting next to him after this. There were a lot of rumors saying that whoever sitting next to him would not last long. Other than that, there also another rumors about how mysterious he was.

"Yes! true.. so that was his name.. Not even interested!! Why are you looking so surprised?" Victoria became curious.

Kai looked around. He gradually told Victoria to come closer. Victoria put her face near to Kai and she gently pulled her hair behind the ear, ready to listen to what kai was going to tell her.

"According to people here, Oh Sehun was an alien. You know like that drama, you who came from the star.." Kai whispered.

"Do min joon? you mean?" Victoria looked so serious.

"Yes, exactly! So he never talk to anyone or make friends, this is because if he do that, he will be dead!! alien cannot attached with human you know!' Kai added.

The atmosphere became quiet for a while. Suddenly...

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Alien? are you kidding me? that was hilarious kai!!" Victoria laughed so hard.

That was the most funniest thing she ever heard. Oh Sehun was an alien? People who created this rumor was surely a drama addicts! She rather believed that Oh Sehun was a gay instead of believing him as an alien? Do min joon? Even do min joon was looking extra good than that ignorant peacock!

"How would i know? i just listening to the rumors!' Kai embarassedly looked down.

"Atleast i would rather believe that he was a gay..HAHA" Victoria continued laughing.

"Yes noona, you win.. stop laughing at me.." Kai sulked.

"Aww.. noona was just joking.. Sorry.. smile now please?" Victoria coaxed him.

Kai look right into Victoria's face. He pinched her cheeks, "How could i'm not smilling for this cute girl?"

"I'm the best isn't it?" Victoria winked. She made Kai blushed.