The memories of him.

The Day We Become One ❤️

After they finished up their lunch, Victoria and Kai headed to the eco garden to enjoy some of the fresh air. They sat down on a faded wooden bench, shaded by a large diamond pine tree. Both of them silently enjoyed the nature.

"Kai.." Victoria opened .

Kai turned his head upon hearing his name was called, "Yes?"

"I have been wondering on what Tao is doing right now.. you told me that you were emailing him past few days, isn't it?" Victoria continued talking.

"Yes, i did emailing him on the last tuesday, but i never received a reply from him.." Kai explained.

Victoria listened politely. All of sudden, she lowered her gaze. She could not help it but to shed a tear.

"Vic, what's wrong? tell me?" Kai approached her sweetly.

"He didn't replied me for so many times already, i'm worry of him." She cried.

"Shh...Shh.. maybe he was just too busy. be positive vic! Tao is going to be okay. you know how much he loves you, didn't you? I'm sure he was right now missing you so much.." Kai put Victoria's head on her shoulder. He constantly tapped her shoulder to calm her down.

"I know.. I know he loved me." Victoria wiped her tears away.

She looked at her necklace that engraved with Tao name on it. She smiled as she recalled all the memories that she had with her one and only, Tao.

 

- Flashback -

 

Three years ago, she was involved in a car accident that almost changed her life. It was a miracle that she was lucky enough to be given a second chance to live in this world.  Thank God, it turned out to be someone who passed by the road was helping her right on the time and brought her to the hospital immediately. It was too close to be a mere coincidence that someone was Tao, her neighbour's bestfriend or to be more specific, Kai's bestfriend.

She was critically injured during that time. She suffered from leg injuries, lost most of her blood and moreover, she became traumatize of being alone. She really been in a hard time. To know that she might losing her precious leg made her really in pain. To know that she might not be able to persuade her dream to become a ballerina made her world torn apart. She even sometimes had thought of killing herself.

But in the end, she was able to pull herself with the help of his brother, Zhoumi. He done a lot only for his one and only sister. He even hired the best specialist to cure Victoria's leg. This tragedy gave her too much impact that forced her to drop out from her university since it took her almost 2 years to recover. For all those years, Zhoumi, Tao and Kai were always there for her. They kept on giving her encouragement when she almost giving up on her life.

At that time, her relationship with Tao and Kai became closer. She felt secured to be with them. Without knowing anything, Tao had developed a feeling for her. At first Victoria had no other feeling besides of liking both of them as her younger brothers, since they were younger than her. However, as the time passed and as she was captivated by Tao manly behaviour towards her made her changed her mind and perspective. Tao taught her a lot of things, both in life and love experiences. He made Victoria to fall in love with him again and again.

Victoria still remembered the day Tao proposed to her. That time, they were going to take a walk on the hospital garden. As they arrived at the wooden bench, Tao stopped pushing Victoria's wheelchair and put her besides the wooden bench. He sat next to Victoria, while looking at the dark sky. Victoria also silently searching for the star during that night. Without she noticed, Tao took a glance on her face. She always looked beautiful to him. 

"Vic, I have something to ask..." Tao looked so serious.

"Yes tao? Noona is listening.." Victoria addressed herself as a noona.

"Stop addressing your self as noona..you know that i don't like it.." Tao was quite disappointed when he heard that word out of Victoria's mouth. 

"I'm sorry.." Victoria immediately apologized to him.

Suddenly, Tao stood up. He went closely to Victoria and stopped infront of her. He kneeled down and took Victoria's hand and held it tightly.

"Victoria Song, you know that all this time, i was only looking at you. I constantly happy to be with you through your day and night. For you to know, i see you more than you see me. I see you as a woman vic and i want you to stop seeing me as a little boy because i am not. I love you for real and i'm serious. I'm different from him vic. Stop comparing me with him because i'm not that stupid to hurt a perfect girl like you. I want you to know that i want you to be my first and my last. I want you to be the one when i needed someone to share both happiness and sadness. I want you so bad that i'm willing to do anything for you. If i have to kill my self now just for you, i'm willing vic.." Tao was crying in confession.

Victoria remained silent. She was surprised by that sudden confession. Confusion took place in her heart. The mixed feelings of sorry, like and shock became one. But she was able to maintain her facial expression. 

"I love you vic, i'm willing to wait until you accept me. I'm willing to help you forget your past. I'm..." He was not able to finish his word as Victoria asked him to stop.

Tao looked at Victoria. He barely saw her lips smilling since his eyes were full of tears. Tao was like a baby.

"I just want you to know that i'm happy that i was able to meet you. Thank you for everything. You are my life saver tao. Thank you so much." Victoria smiled. Her voice was shaking as she tried to control her emotion.

Tao shaking his head in a quick succession, meaning to say he disagreed with Victoria, "No.. i'm the one who should say thank you. Thank you for making my life more reasonable after knowing you vic.."

"But.." Victoria stopped talking.

Her heartbeat stopped. She could feel that everything was stopped as Tao put his lips on her. At that moment, she could not even think of anything. She burst into tears. How could she ever resist this man who was infront of her? how could she say no to him? How could she pretend that she did not like him? 

"Don't ever say no to me vic cos i know you love me." Tao whispering.

Victoria looked into his eyes, she slowly gave Tao a nod saying that she was agreed.

"Thank you vic, I love you.." Tao cried happily. He hugged Victoria tightly for a long time. 

It was a moment that she would never forget in her entire life. Tao was just too perfect for her and she was happy to have Tao in her life. Moreover, She was surely lucky enough to know that she was Tao's first love.

........

"Vic?? hey?? What are you thinking??" Kai kept shaking Victoria's shoulder.

Victoria surprised, as she was just back to the reality.

She immediately smiled, "Nothing, i'm just reminiscing the memories of us.."

"The memories of him, you mean?" Kai appointed at Victoria's necklace, making both of them laughing together.