I am late.

The Day We Become One ❤️

"Kring..kringgg!!" Victoria's phone rang, while she still laying on the bed, dreaming. 

No sign of waking up. The phone continued to produce an annoying sound.

Victoria had no choice but to answer it. She quickly started to struggle when she moved her hand to reach her mobile phone, that she put on the table besides her bed. When she tried to answer the call, it was off already. Slowly, she opened her eyes.

"What?? 20 missed calls and 1 message received?" Victoria startled.

She opened up the inbox. As expected it was a message from her bestfriend.

'Look outside your window. NOW!'

Victoria was still half sleeping. She walked to the window and pulled the curtain.

As the sun was exactly shining bright infront of her, Victoria could feel her eyes were burning. "Its hurt huhu.." Continued rubbing her eyes.

"Kringgg!! Kringg!!" Again, that ringing tone obviously drove her crazy. She pressed the answer button and put the phone to her right ear.

"Hey princess, look down now" he was waving at Victoria and smiled while looking at her. He amazed by Victoria's beauty. He admitted, eventhough Victoria looked messy with the pyjamas but she still beautiful.

Victoria noticed, "Kai !!  Why are you disturbing me in this early morning???" She sighed.

She was getting annoyed with Kai's behaviour.

Seeing her cute reaction made him laughing so hard, "What? Early morning? It's already 9 am Vic !! And you still cuddling with your pillow for the past 3 hours? Are you kidding me? You better tell me w...." 

"Is it??? Omg!! I'm gonna be late for my first day !!!" Victoria surprised. Disbelief that she had overslept.

"Well, better hurry up.. I'm wai...." Not able to finish his words again, this time Victoria just cut off the line.

When Kai tried to look up at the window. There was no more Victoria standing there.

"Clumsy Victoria.." Shaking his head few times and smiled.

 

- After about 30 minutes -

 

Victoria smiled infront of the mirror, showing how satisfied she was with her simple look. She only let her hair down since there was no time to blow it. She put all the important things inside her backpack and ran immediately to the down stairs. 

"Oppa??" Victoria called her brother. 

......

But there was no answer. She started to search all over the house. Worried that anything bad happened to her brother. She went outside to the mini garden but no one there. Slowly, she tried to recall everything about last night. Tried to remember it from A to Z.

Victoria clapped her hand on her forehead, "Ahh.. I forgot. Oppa is having meeting today so he went out early." 

"I better hurry up, or else kai would be sulking. Maybe it's better for me to take a bottle of water for him." Victoria mumbled.

She ran quickly to the front after she made sure that the door was locked. When she went to the kitchen, Victoria saw a small box with an attach note. 

'Goodluck on your first day and don't forget to eat this. Be home safely. Love you.- your handsome oppa'

Victoria smiled brightly. Indeed, Her brother was the best! He was the only family that she had. After her parents died due to airplane crush, Victoria and her brother were raised by their aunt, aunt Ruby.

Aunt Ruby was a kind person, she treated them just like her own children. She was once married, however get divorced when her ex husband was arrested. At that time she was expecting her first child but due to heavy stress, she had a miscarriage. This was the reason why until now, aunt Ruby stayed single. She was afraid that she would be hurt just like the past. 

Since her brother already finished studying, they were finally moving out from their aunt's house. Aunt Ruby had no problem with that, instead she felt happy and proud that Victoria's brother was going to take incharged on their late parent's company in Korea. While, aunt Ruby would only focussing on their company in China. 

It was about 3 years already, Victoria and her brother lived together in their new house. That means, her relationship with Tao and her friendship with Kai was almost 3 years since they knew each other right after she moving into this place. she was really glad that she was able to meet and be friend with these two young men. 

The flashback had taken her into a deep thought and she was finally back to the reality. And the reality was...

"OMG! I'M LATE!!!" Victoria screamed.