Sehun's Instagram and 90's bands (Grandpa joins Facebook and Kris is left out pt. 2/3)

The EXO Alternative post

A/N: I meant to post this much before! But I've been so busy with school and I wasn't home during holidays so it just never happened ._. Anyways, here is the last chapter! Pt. 2 out of the trilogy of social media and Kris' problems. I've kind of hit writer's block so I'm trying to get out of it. Thank you for reading!

 


 

Joonmyeon decided, after trying to clean up the place at least a little bit, to call in some professionals to do the job. He had other things to do – like finding his employees. It wasn’t the fact that they were gone that worried him though – it was all the trouble he’d get because all injuries and destroyed property during work-hours that had to be paid by the company. Joonmyeon couldn’t afford to go bankrupt just yet. Also Kris would break down and cry and then end up homeless because the idiots had tired him out.

“Hey, how are you?” he called Kris after hastily ordering the cleaners. When he had left, it wasn’t far off saying Kris made one drop into a hundred oceans, dramatically acting out his illness.

“I’M DYING MYEONNIE COME CUDDLE WITH ME,” was the reply from the other end. This made Joonmyeon sigh as he tried to explain – once again – that if he left Kyungsoo alone one more day the latter would probably kill himself.

“I DON’T CARE,” Kris complained into the phone, making Joonmyeon wonder if he should just give up on telling Kris anything.

“Kris, the office is a disaster and everyone is gone,” he said before backed out in fear of what a sick Kris would be like when the news broke.

It was silent for a few seconds.

And Joonmyeon waited.

He swore he could hear Kris’ breath stop, and he was afraid he had given his boyfriend a heart-attack before the older spoke in a almost non-audible voice, a whisper under his breath.

“When you find them, kill them,”

“Kris, you know I’ll be put in jail.”

“Just hide your weapon and you’ll be fine,”

“You think we’ll find employees who works for half the minimum-wage anywhere else?”

“Well, there is this new online-magazine called the ‘Got News at 7’ we could collaborate with… I heard they aren’t even paid,”

“They may be worse than the idiots we have though,”

“No way.”

“Well, you want to call and ask?”

“Too much work, don’t wanna.”

“There you have your answer.”

“What about VIXX then? That tech-magazine… Vision and value in excelsis or something?”

“We don’t even do technology.”

“Born TO Beat then? The music-news? I heard even their editor got tired of them.”

“Kris, we don’t to music either.”

“Sehun does.”

“And see where that has lead us.”

“Myeonnie!”

“No.” And thus, Joonmyeon ended his phone call with the sick one, deciding it was no use anyways.

 

At the same time, Sehun took a very nice selca atop the rollercoaster with Jongdae, Yixing and Tao, the latter looking like he was about to die. With his fragile heart he probably was as well, though. Not caring that it probably wasn’t advised nor if he was allowed to do so, he continued to publish the picture on Instagram with the captions

‘Amusement with baes @xinglikestea @jongdamn @lordtao #rollercoaster #fun #taothinksitshilarious #waithesjustcrying #icanseeLuhanstranglesomeonefromhere #beautiful’

Needless to say, Sehun thought it was very entertaining and Tao decided he was never going to step into an amusement park with Sehun or Jongdae ever again. He would, and he never thought he’d think so ever, rather go with Luhan. He would watch the latter try to smash a café over having to try the rollercoaster any time. At least the first option didn’t harm him.

 

 

Seconds after Sehun posted it, Kris called Joonmyeon up again. The younger considered not taking the phone because of the obvious whining he’d hear, but decided against it was Kris actually said some smart things every now and then.

“What?” he asked as soon as he picked up.

“I know where they are,” Kris replied, suddenly sounding much better. He had a poisonous undertone in his voice, and Joonmyeon knew that if any of their employees had walked in the door to Kris’ room right now, they wouldn’t have gotten out alive. But in that second, they could be tied up over a big container of hot oil for all he cared, as long as they weren’t causing trouble.

“Where?” Joonmyeon inquired.

“The new amusement park, you know that one just outside the city.” Kris informed him, a little bit taken back by the tone in his boyfriend’s voice. It was calm enough – but it was that kind of calmness that dripped off murderous intent.

“How did you know?” Joonmyeon continued the questioning-session.

“Instagram of course. Sehun obviously isn’t the sharpest knife we’ll ever meet. Also, Luhan seems to be strangling someone.”

“But it’s only twelve in the morning! Can’t he at least wait until one o’clock? And what is an Instagram anyways?”

“Jeez Joonmyeon. Follow the times. It’s not ‘an Instagram,’”

“I am up with the times, you know!” Joonmyeon protested, protecting himself. He was always called grandpa by his employees and even Kris couldn’t help it sometimes, but recently he had actually taken the effort to update himself. “You know, all those bands… and stuff…”

“You mean kpop? Name one band that debuted after 2010,”

“… H.O.T and… Shinhwa and G.O.D and you know, …” okay. Maybe the effort hadn’t been that big.

“Those are all from the nineties, dear. Instagram is an app. I know you’ve only got Wordfeud and Google Maps on your smartphone, but for gods sake Joonmyeon.”

“Don’t talk to me like that,” the younger of the two complained, feeling hopeless because he was even beat by his boyfriend – who was even older than him – in these things.

“Just…” Kris sighed. “Go get those idiots and I’ll teach you how to use Facebook to be less grandpa-like. Maybe they'll listen to you more then.”

“Facebook? Like, those catalogues you get from school with picture of all the students in? I’m sorry to break it to you, but we graduated a long time ago,” Joonmyeon scrunched his nose from his side of the line, sitting down of a chair with the French flag draped over the armrest. Jongin's jacket dropped from the ceiling fan and onto a mini-sculpture of the Sphinx made out of sugar cubes, matches and - was that the facial products Kris kept hidden in the safe under the floorboards?

“No, like the web-page. Do you even visit our webpage?”

“Wait, we have a webpage?”

What do you think Jongin have been doing this whole time?”

“Fixing my computer when it crashes and ually harassing Kyungsoo.”

“I’m sick and I swear you make me age, I’ll hang up before you give my beautiful face wrinkles - goodbye.” And before Joonmyeon got to say a word, Kris hung up. Goddamn it. And he still had to get his employees from the damned amusement park.

 


 

You can see Sehun's Instagram-update here. Comments are much appreciated, if there's something you feel like seems weird o you have an idea feel free to throw it out there. This don't really have a plot so it's warmly welcomed. Thank you for reading, once again!