Ice-Cream Shop

HimUp Family Drabbles

Yougnjae giggled as he ate his ice-cream, he was happy they were fianally able to come get ice-cream.  It was a really hot day.

"Choco! Choco!" Youngjae chanted happily as he looked around seeing his parents inmersed in their ice-cream.

"Daddy say choco, choco!" Youngjae whined as he pulled Jongup's sleeve.

"Hmm..." Jongup turned around and smiled at his son, "Eat your ice-cream Youngjae it's melting.

Youngjae nodded as he got another spoonful of ice-cream into his mouth. He smacked his lips loudly  and streams of chocolate dripped from the corner of his lips.

Youngjae looked up at his parents again grinning evily as he thought of something to get there attention.

*SMACK*

Cold ice-cream smeared down on Jongup’s face and a loud crackling laughter soon engulfed the small white table.

Youngjae giggled with his face sticky and covered with brown chocolate.  

Himchan lifted his eyes and looked at his grumbling husband.  Jongup glared at his giggling son, he knew the silence they had was too good to last for a five minutes.

“ Youngjae-honey don’t throw food.” Himchan grabbed a napkin from the table and clean his husband’s cheek.

"Thank you Channie."Jongup grinned and continued to eat his ice-cream.

But soon another chunk of ice-cream was thrown his way by baby Junhong who laughed along with Youngjae who had encouraged his baby brother.

Himchan sighed shaking his head though he was trying to hold his own giggles.

“Now boys what did tell you, no throwing food.” Himchan warned.

Junhong nodded as he messily eat his ice-cream.

"Okay Daddy." Youngjae smiled innocently but there was a glint of evil in his eyes as he looked back at Jongup.

 Of course the children listened to Himchan and only Himchan.

They never listened to poor Jongup. It was as if Jongup was their punching bag.

Seeing that it was a small chuck of ice-cream on his husband face Himchan decied to it off.

 Jongup jumped shocked from his partner’s actions his eyes grew wide.

“CHANNIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Jongup blushed.

"Eating." Himchan replied with a sly smile on his face.

Junhong clapped and giggled not understanding and Youngjae just cringed his face in disgust.

"Finish your ice-cream Junnie." Himchan said as he cleaned his baby’s  chocolate covered cheeks.  Junhong  nodded to his father and looked at his small bowl.  He  threw the spoon back and grabbed  a fist full of ice-cream and smeared it all over his face. Junhong grinned and his pearly white teeth were a dark chocolate color as he looked at his father.

 “I guess we have to go to the restroom and wash you up,” Himchan chuckled.

Himchan lifted the baby, before he left to the store’s restroom he pecked his husband.

"I’ll be back." Himchan waved to Younjgae.

Youngjae looked at Jongup and grinned evilly.

“Daddy!” Youngjae called out blinking innocently.

"Yes Youngjae?" Jongup looked up from his bowl of ice-cream.

"What’s that?" Youngjae pointed behind his father.

Jongup turned around not sure what Youngjae was pointing at, there was only  a small palm tree behind them along with the tables.

“Which thing Youngjae?” Jongup asked.

Jongup turned back  to look at his son but there was no one in the chair in front of him.   Jongup's eyes grew wide 'where the hell did the kid go?'

Jongup heard knocking from the glass wall that separated the ice-cream shop from the rest of the world and panicked.

There was Youngjae grinning and waving at him outside the store. ‘How did he get out there so fast?’ Jongup asked himself he stood up.

"Youngjae don’t go anywhere—-YOUNGJAE DON’T RUN!" Jongup darted out of the store and ran down the street after his son.

"Run, run as fast as you can!  You can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man!" Youngjae chanted as he ran down the sidewalk.

"YOUNGJAE!!!!!!!" Jongup shouted as he ran after his son.


Hey guys! Thank you for subs and the upvotes!

Do you guys like evil baby Youngjae?

Tomorrow I will probably not be able to update since I have class from 9 am till 10pm :(