Mornings

HimUp Family Drabbles

Mornings were the best Jongup would say.

He would lazily sling his arm over his partner who took up most of the bed and of course all the blankets. It was somethin that Jongup had to get used to over time.But Jongup didn’t mind. As long as he was able to wake up next to the person he loved nothing else mattered.

Noticing it was barely 7 am Jongup inched closer to his lover (who snored loudly). Jongup smiled, he was content with everything he had at the moment. 

 The kids would wake up in an hour.

"Channie wake up." Jongup whispered.

His husband muttered some incoherent words and buried his face deeper in his pillow. Jongup sighed and inched closer to his mate and delicately began to kiss the exposed skin of his face. SLowly he inched down from his husband's cheek bones to his  neck. 

Though the elder male had little to no reaction to Jongup's kisses.

"Come on Channie the kids are still asleep." Jongup hinted and continued to peck his husbands soft and delicate skin.

Groggilly Himchan turned to face his husband. Groaning from the loss of sleep  we nuzzled closer to Jongup

“It’s early…” He grumbled, " I want to sleep more, Youngjae didn't fall asleep pass midnight..."

"What are you an old man?" Jongup joked, "You used to stay up pass three when you had articles  you needed to publish."

"Shut up..." Himchan groaned.

Jongup smiled as he cupped his husband’s cheeks and leaned in to kiss him on his rosy red lips.

The kiss rapidly turned heated and soon Himchan found himself below Jongup as he roamed his hand all over the other.

Jongu smirked and he the tender flesh below Himchan's collarbone as he brought his hands lower towads Himchan's waistband.

Suddenly bedroom door slammed open.

“Daddy!” Youngjae  shouted.

His messy locks all over his face and his pokemon pjs were sagging down pooling over his toes. The little boy ran in the room as fast as he could

Jongup jumped away from his husband startled by his son’s entrance.

“What's wrong Youngjae?”Himchan  asked as he fixed his hair.

Himchan's  face was  red and he quickly tried to cover himself with the blankets around him.

Youngjae ran to his parents’ bed and quickly jumped on making his parents squeak.

"I’m hungry!" Youngjae announced, "I'm hungry! I'm hungry!"

Jongup sighed, why do kids have to wake up so early.

Youngjae crawled inot the space between his parents smiling widely, "Daddy I am hungry!"

Himchan pecked his son’s cheek before he got up from his bed.

"I guess it time for breakfast." Himchan sighed.

Jongup pouted, they never had time for themselves, but he wasn’t complaining.

Their children were the best thing that had happened to them.


Thank you for reading <3

This one is in the tumblr blog

but I added a little bit more since it's so short!