.03

Sister

The tour kicked off with a good start, once again going in birth order. Thankfully the first three EXO members had chosen Seoul so they didn't have to do much travelling for the next week. Details for the tour were released on SMTOWN's official website, which was down for a few hours because of the crazy webpage traffic. Gotta thank the seagulls. 

Each visit was approximately 2-3 days long, out of the 2-3 days, there would be one concert and one fan signing. The rest of the days (if any) would be free days for them to look around for suitable partners and hopefully not get abused by the seagulls. Luhan and Kyungsoo often got injured when walking alone in public, for some reason. They always came back with visible red marks on their arms or even torn clothing at times. Personally, my brother was lucky. He escaped relatively unscathed, except for a few bruises here and there where the seagulls had clung onto him too tightly. 

{ Y O U R  P O V }
Hwayoung stood by your locker when you got to school. She had a menacing look on her face and you suspected it has something to do with the hometown tour. Eunji had to attend an urgent club meeting so she wasn't there to help you from the wrath of Hwayoung. Besides Eunji, you didn't really have friends in school since they were all superficial.

"Have you heard who's coming here, for the hometown tour?" Hwayoung started walking towards me, arms crossed.
"Haven't you seen the SMTOWN website?" You were shocked that she hadn't. She was probably the most sasaeng-fan of EXO you have ever known.
"Of course. That's why I'm here to ask you a favour." Hwayoung got closer and closer, noticing you that you got uncomfortable with the distance. She towered over you easily, being about ten centimetres taller than you.
"What favour?" 
"Get me a backstage pass to the Bucheon concert. Seoul's fine, too."

Did she think I was a goddess or something? Uh, sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. Just because my brother is in the group, that doesn't mean I can just get you a backstage pass. Heck, they don't even give out backstage passes for all their concerts. I'd never even been backstage before.

It was a relief she didn't know about the real aim of the tour yet. She would probably freak out and start stalking EXO in hope of getting chosen as their partner. Luckily everyone only knew about the concerts and fan signing. Or I would probably be in hell. Or eaten alive by the seagulls.

{ X I U M I N ' S  P O V }
I was busy, to say the least. I had to choose a girl and bring her onto a variety show, hold a concert and a fan signing all within two days. Who did SM think we were? Sometimes they forget that we're human too. Seoul was an amazing city, filled with great food and great people. I didn't step out of the SM building much or get to go out after I started training, so Seoul was a breath of fresh air for me. I knew I had to enjoy it while it lasted, it would be over soon.

{ Y O U R  P O V }
The tour zoomed by in a flash, and soon it was Chanyeol's turn to do the tour. Up till now, the real aim hadn't been found out by anyone, you had to admit they were doing a superb job at that. Your brother has just finished his tour, and you called him soon after to speak to him about getting backstage passes.

As usual, he answered quickly. 
"Hey, sis."
"Hello to you too. I've missed you."
"I'll pay a visit to you, mum and dad when  EXO visits Bucheon, alright? Don't worry, I'm pretty free in the afternoons so make sure to come back early."
"Okay, I will."
"Um...does mum and dad want to see me?" 

You knew your brother didn't have a good relationship with your parents ever since he entered SM. Your parents had opposed to him being an idol in the entertainment business but he went ahead and did it anyway.  

"Uh, I'm not sure."
"Okay then. Want me to pick you up from school?"
"I think you better not. You'll get suffocated."

Baekhyun let out a hearty chuckle upon hearing this and replied, "alright then."
"Can I ask you for a favour? My friend Hwayoung is requesting for backstage passes to one of your shows."
"Your friend? Park Hwayoung? Hwayoung  isn't your friend, Haewon. You two were sworn enemies in kindergarten."
You didn't reply to this. How were you supposed to tell your brother that you would probably die at her hands or something if you didn't get the pass? 

"She's forcing you, isn't she?" 
"Um, yeah."

It was surprising how fast Baekhyun could read your mind even when he couldn't see your face or facial expression.

"I'm sorry Haewon, but we aren't issuing backstage passes for this tour. I can go try to see if there's still extra seats at any of the concerts, but that's unlikely."
"It's alright...take care of your health Baekhyun."
 
You had a heavy feeling in your heart. How were you supposed to break the news to Hwayoung? She would surely kill you. You decided not to tell her and let her find out herself. You knew that this risky move would get you into even more trouble with her but it was the best for now.

All too soon, it came to Kai's turn. You had bought tickets to the concert that night as you wanted to see Baekhyun perform. You hadn't seen your brother in what seemed like a decade and saying you missed him would be an understatement.

You wore a white t-shirt with a few daisies here and there paired with denim shorts and sneakers. You didn't style your hair, but instead let it hang loose over your shoulders, showing off your natural curls.

You were proud of your own brother, for following his own dreams and also making it up there on stage where he truly belonged. Your heart swelled with pride just seeing him start the song, "Overdose", and you wanted to scream to the world: That person you see on stage is my amazing, irreplaceable brother!

You waved frantically to catch your brother's attention and when he finally spotted you he smiled at you and both of you had huge grins on your faces because you knew that he would be coming home to spend the night after the concert.

Finally, he's coming home.