.02

Sister

{ B A E K H Y U N ' S  P O V }
"Ugh, fine, I'll tell you," I grumbled as I walked to the comfort room to continue the chat with my sister. Why is my sister so annoying? I love her and all, but she really gets on my nerves when she pesters me to tell her stuff and practically begs me.

She rarely called me, so I picked up on the first ring. I was pleasantly surprised, at first, but now I was getting irritated with her begging for me to tell her about out new tour that I just gave in and told her everything.

"SM's getting us to go on a variety show, and each of us have to use the lucky draw and get one member's hometown, and bring a girl from that area back with us to the SM Headquaters."
"WHAT?!?!" 
"Yeah, yeah, this is why I didn't want to tell you."
"Have you picked yet?"
"Not yet."
"Wait, what's the variety show called?"
"We Got Married."

The other line went silent.

"WHAT?!?!"
"Would you stop saying 'what'?"
"Okay, sorry."

I sighed in annoyance at my sister before pressing the End Call button.
She'd better not tell this to anyone.

{ Y O U R  P O V }
"EUNJIIII!!!!!"
You shrieked as you ran down the stairs, only to meet a very annoyed Eunji who was busy doing homework.
"Haewon, for the last time, keep your volume down!"
"Oops, sorry."
You bowed your head in false shame before running and taking the seat next to Eunji. You told her what Baekhyun has told you just minutes ago. She, like you, widened her eyes in shock, before grabbing your shoulders. "Are you being serious right now?" You nodded your head eagerly. Wait, why was Eunji so excited? She didn't even like EXO. Or did she?

"Let us take a moment of silence for all the poor EXO members who will be crushed and drowned by the seagulls. Amen."
 
Eunji really had a way of turning the whole situation around. She was a confusing person but she was unpredictable and that's one of the things you liked about her.

{ B A E K H Y U N ' S  P O V }
We silently wrote our hometowns on a thin slip of white paper, secretly wishing in our hearts that we would pick our own hometowns.

Those who were born in Seoul - Suho, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun, weren't panicking at all. After all, the Chinese members had put their hometown as Seoul instead of China since many of the Chinese didn't know how to speak Korean.

We put our papers into a round glass, and Suho mixed them up with his hand. He invited us, by age, to line up and pick one piece of paper.

Xiumin, Luhan and Kris all got Seoul.  Suho himself picked Goyang, Gyeonggi province - Kyungsoo's hometown.  Lay picked Siheung, Gyeonggi province. Chen's hometown. The chances of picking Seoul was very high as 8 out of 12 slips were Seoul. Finally it was my turn. I reached my hand into the box, carefully picking a slip. Please let it be Bucheon, please. I walked to the side and opened the slip.

 

Seoul. As expected.

I watched as the remaining members took their slips. Finally, only three were left. Tao Kai and Sehun. Only Bucheon (Baekhyun), Guri(Xiumin), and Seoul were left (8/12 of exo members). I was already b with curiosity. Who would get my hometown? 

Tao reached inside the box, closing his eyes and using his hands and fingers to debate which of the three slips to choose. After a long time, he took one out. Unfolding it slowly, he peeked at it. 

"Guri."

The tension was slowly building up within me. What exactly would Kai choose? Either him or Sehun would get my hometown. Even though I wasn't one of them, I was probably as nervous as them, or not more nervous.

Kai wasn't like Tao. He swiftly grabbed one slip of paper and hastily unfolded it.
Sehun then took the last paper. He didn't have much of a choice, anyway. The two of them communicated using their eyes, which seemed to say:
"Go on and tell them what you got, Kai hyung"
"No, you first, you're the maknae."
This continued for a while till Luhan got impatient and snatched the slips from their hands.

"Bucheon and Seoul, respectively."

So Kai got Bucheon, huh. I knew from my sister that all the girls there were clingy, desperate monsters and Kai probably wouldn't like them. 

Oh wait.

My sister.