# song review // bts - danger

# le kpop song reviews // AND PROBABLY SPAZZES

bts - danger

 

 

   i only recognize v tho

    song :

    —    lyrics and melody : i swear bts surprise everytime they make new music, not that i'm a fan of them or what, instead they are ahead of the general flow of the whole industry, what they bring is always new to me. hip-hop-y and catchy, my style, check out the beat it's addiction ugh. there was this line saying " you're a cutie and i am pitiful ", aww it was so heartbreaking. a thing tho, i couldn't really hear what they were singing in the beginning of the chorus, a bit unclear, i thought it was smth like " nanana " or whatever, then i searched for lyrics, it turned out to be korean oops. 

    —    vocals : tbh i didn't have high expectations in bts singing since i heard they mainly rapped, and the one singing at 0:46 ( im sorry idk him ) does sound weak, although he did sound a bit better the second time around 3:33, but again i'm sure he's got space for improvement. and the chorus omf i'm falling in love with it, it harmonizes the whole song soooooo much, the " nanana " part ( lol ) did sound like several ones singing when it was only v singing alone #v'svoiceislife 

    —    rap : awesome rap tho i don't understand korean, zero disappointment here and i'm not joking. i personally like the black hair one rapping at 1:28, he radiates off the ' i am boss here ' swag and how he raps is asdfghjkl, is that jungkook? imma keep an eye on him next time.

    —    choreography : boys will be boys and i am girl and it is reasonable that i enjoy seeing a boy dance so ily in front of me on my laptop screen. like they are so synced i can't anymore okay, they dance quite well tbh.

    —    concept : swag level : bts. nothing to say, too perf okay. i actually find it relieving that they finally get out of the schoolboy concept, or did they already earlier? whatever. they sure can carry the dark and swaggish concept fine, and it's hard y'know.

 

    overall :

    BAE. i look foward to more bts. and more VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV.

 

    rating :  6-7 or maybe an 8?/10.

 

sorry for the fcking late update lol i done it years ago but then i forgot to untick the draft box so sorry .-. there requested by @happyperf.