# song review // akmu - time and fallen leaves

# le kpop song reviews // AND PROBABLY SPAZZES

akmu - time and fallen leaves

 

 

    call me outdated bc this was out like ten years ago IM JOKING

    song :

    — lyrics and melody : the first line already got me crying a river okay i'm exaggerating, just make sure i give the lyricst a huge smooch. so " i'm walking barefoot through the memories. ", i feel so sad already, well why wouldn't a ballad be sad lol. thank god the lyrics match the song title, i totally hate it when the song lyrics and title contradict, like wut does it evern make sense, NO. did i mention that i feel autumn-y, too? okay i have talked enough bs, next.

    — vocals : i. absolutely. adore. chanhyuk's. voice. although he may be the rapper since sohyun's there for the vocals, but boy he sings well. the ballad consists of no rapping so chanhyuk was able to show-off his amazing singing abilities, his voice differs from the other boys out in the industry, it seemed like to be a bit husky and shaky, while it turned out to be so stable. i'm definitely first in line to hear him hit a high note, or has he? and sohyun. nah just the usuals, tbh i'm not hating on her ( why would i she's one of the baes ) in fact she has done a good job but there's nothing special comparing to the former ones, same soothing and high-pitched voice, not that i don't like it, but i would like to see her try something different and challenging. oh and at around  starting from 2:08,  all i heard was 90% chanhyuk and 10% sohyun, idk if something's wrong with my ears or sohyun is supposed to harmonise her oppa there, i just feel that sohyun should and can do better in that part.

    — rap : there was no rap but a shoutout to chanhyuk's rap in melted, i lurve it.

    — choreography : -

    — concept : ballad. so sad concept. knew it. okay i don't think there's much to talk about on their concept, the pair of siblings fit like every single concept fine, they looked so cutesy in their 'play' album omg.

 

    overall :

    i didn't expect that akmu would get the turn to comeback ( back in oct ) again, i thought it would FINALLY be bigbang's turn bc jiyong's been saying that they were working their off for their comeback, oh forget bigbang. it did surprise me indeed, i personally adored the song and my mood would lighten up whenever it's played in my songlist despite it being a ballad. and i seriously think that i should start a petition for yg to make an mv for this ha.

 

    rating : 8/10? i liked the song so yeah.

 

finally. i got bored from being bored so i wrote this lol. rather short but who cares.