High School

Hood Destitute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“DON’T MAKE ME TAKE OFF MY PANTS IN FRONT OF ALL YOU!!! I’M NOT AFRIAD TO PULL MY PANTS DOWN IN FRONT OF A BUNCH OF MEN!” Jiyong hyung was out of control again

“Hyung, the same stunts you pulled on us won’t work on them,” Jiho hyung told Jiyong hyung as he was prepared to undo his belt

“Hyung, stop it, you’re gonna curse all those young men’s eyes!” Yongguk hyung was prepared to cover him with his jacket

“Hyung…” my eyes began to widen

 

“You won’t do it!”

“Why would you take off your pants for us?”

“Are you seriously going to lower down your boxers in order for us to make up?”

 

“What? You guys don’t believe me? Well, ok, suit yourself,” Jiyong hyung said, “Remember, it’s not me who’s gonna be scarred”

What does he mean by that?

He took of his pants in one go and was about to lower his boxers slowly. Everyone was waiting for him to stop anytime soon.

Everyone was just waiting until he stopped… but seeing how his eyes look so determined, we’re bond to see him embarrass himself.

OH GOSH!

“HYUNG, DON’T DO IT!” Seungri hyung screamed from the back ground and his boxers fell down

EVERYONE LOOKED AWAY!!!

 

 

 

 

Ok… so what happened exactly?

Here’s the whole story hours ago.

 

Jiyong hyung throws, flips, and smashes everything in his path as he grits his teeth out of frustration.

 

“THIS IS THE FIFTH MONTH! I can’t take it anymore. I was so used to living the dragged rebel life only to return as a pretty boy idol then when I got used to that one, I get turned to a ing High School student with anger management issues?! WHAT ARE THEY THINKING! Is Eyoung – that 40 year old Tine leader – making fun of me because of me? Is Rod noona doing this for the heck of it? WHY IS IT ME? WHY ME?”

 

“Should we calm him down?” Youngbae hyung asked bluntly

“Don’t even bother, he’s just going through puberty… again” Seunghyun hyung was busy recording the whole thing while trying not to laugh

“Hyung, this is creeping me out” Daesung hyung was trying to hide behind Seunghyun hyung

“Shush! He’ll notice us, and start nagging at us for not listening again,” Seungri hyung was flipping through magazines with hot girls on them

 

The rest of Big Bang sit outside of a 4 walled room, in which Jiyong hyung throws all his frustrations on the basement of the school because their leader got stuck on cleaning duty for completely destroying their classroom... just moments ago.

What Jiyong hyung said was true. We got turned to idols and only to find out that we get turned into a bunch of students in a school built for trouble makers.

 

This is BTS' Rap Monster A.K.A Kim Namjoon again. How’re you all doing?

It’s been months since we last updated, mostly because idol life has been us up dry then suddenly one fateful day we wake up in these dark uniforms inside a classroom.

It’s been a month and no, we haven’t gotten used to it yet.

 

This is school, it looks like a literal prison.

It could only hold few students mostly because they need more guards than students. The people here… are complete delinquents. No one here is addicted to drugs or pleasure, but instead they find joy in fighting. Good old physical contact with the iron fist and dirty jackass moves.

I heard that students here either suicide or kill each other off at least 4 or 5 times a year.

It’s that bad.

 

Let me explain to you the ranks here. You guys may or may not know the following names.

Seniors – Big Bang

Juniors – Block B, B.A.P

Sophomores – BTS, GOT7, Madtown, Topp Dogg

Freshmen – iKON, Seventeen, Monsta X, UP10TION, DAY6

 

 

This is as hard is it could get. Dissing there, fist fighting there, and no good vibes everywhere. Is it me or is my hormones overreacting because I think High School is a worst battle field for young men than fighting in gangs?

Let me tell you this, your oppas don’t look so precious now if you know what I mean.

 

While Big Bang is stuck on cleaning duty, Block B and B.A.P are in the principal’s office because they were trying to separate 4 groups from fighting each other.

Before Jiho hyung went in, he passed me a little note torn from his little notebook. It said “Don’t go near the others. Stay on the roof at all the times during free times. They’re too busy killing each other off on the big fields rather than stay up there where most of the guards could see.”

 

In a school where right is wrong and wrong is right, do you now see why Jiyong hyung is that mad?

 

“Hyung, I got a text from Chanwoo that iKON’s gonna have a brawl with VIXX later,” Jungkook was sitting at my feet next to a potted plant while playing with his phone. He looked up at me who was standing tall and proud over our hyungs at the bottom.

“Why are you texting him? Didn’t I tell you to not contact anyone?” I grabbed his phone and looked at his messages

“Hyung!” Jungkook stood up quickly and tried to claim it back, but I gave him a firm look which made him step back and looked like a kicked puppy

“I’m only doing this for your own good. You know what they almost did to Taehyung when he texted back to one of those groups. Do you want that to happen to you?” I looked at him again

He looked down then looked at Taehyung who was laughing between Hoseok and Jimin trying to destract himself from the bruises on his shin and abdomen.

Jungkook shrugged and shook his head, “No…”

“Big Bang hyungs won’t protect us forever so don’t go around dancing everywhere on your own just because they’re still here,” I patted his head and looked at his phone

The only ones he contacted were us; the other members of Block B, B.A.P, and Big Bang; and Chanwoo… that kid from iKON.

Looks like he sent two messages.

 

2nd Message

To: BTS Jungkook

From: iKON Chanwoo

 

“Please reply.

Remember that time when Bobby hyung unintentionally dissed that guy Ravi from VIXX? You know VIXX, the group from that other school, the rich school!

Anyways, we’re totally going to meet with them.

I heard Bobby hyung saying that he’ll settle things?

I don’t know what that means, but… I know it isn’t good.

HAHAHA! Nothing good has ever come out of this school.

But I heard from other students that Topp Dogg is gonna come and try to whip our … I don’t know what that is either, but I know they’re not gonna be there to help.

Madtown will be watching. I think they’ll only observe and just enjoy everything like a movie. They always do that. Actually, everyone's coming. All except all B groups, what's up with that? Are you guys scared or something? I mean, I don't mean that as a joke, but you guys look scary, I guess, so why hide here?

Is BTS coming?

I heard your leader dissed Bobby hyung too…

Home Economics department 5:18 pm sharp”

 

I squinted my eyes. I do remember saying something to Bobby before… but calling him out to a fight? That’s ridiculous! So… the fight’s gonna start today, huh? How nice.

 

I read the 1st message and proceeded to frustrate myself even more.

 

1st Message

To: BTS Jungkook

From: iKON Chanwoo

 

“Please reply.

Hi, I’m Chanwoo from iKON, I’m the maknae.

Don’t mind me sending you a random message every now and then. If you ask where I got your number… well… the thing is don’t be surprised that everyone’s number is everywhere in this school. Everyone here knows everyone, but no group has ever been friends before. Not until the juniors and seniors started acting up and being all buddy – buddy with each other.

I’m not here to make trouble. I just want to talk.

Why are BTS being all buddy – buddy with the juniors and seniors?

Isn’t Big Bang our hyungs only? They're supposed to be ours... Jiyong hyung seems to have a liking with you too.

Aren't Block B and BTS’ frenemies?

Isn’t B.A.P the only group that stopped talking to everyone and disappeared?

Can you answer me?”

 

 

“They’re on the move again,” Yoongi hyung shouted as everyone’s attention shifted towards him looking down towards the field where iKON was being surrounded by Topp Dogg members. Clearly outnumbered.

“Kidoh hyung’s picking a fight with Bobby, huh?” I looked over Yoongi hyung’s shoulders

“Should we stop them?” Seokjin hyung asked

 

“A-YO, KINDER GARDENERS!”

 

“Nope,” Yoongi hyung, Hoseok, and I said in unison as we witness Jiyong hyung running across the field covered in dirt as the other members of Big Bang run after him. If you ask me, he looks like the one who looked like a Kindergarderner.

 

“NOBODY IN THIS SCHOOL IS ALLOWED TO FIGHT WHEN I’M AROUND!” Jiyong hyung was whining and jumping everywhere as all the younger groups just stopped and stared at him… either in fear or confusion.

“Ji, calm down –” Youngbae hyung tried to hold him down, but Jiyong hyung was too focused on his goal than to deal with his best friend

“I’m not old, I can keep up with this generation! I know who started this,” Jiyong hyung shoves pass a few Topp Dogg and iKON members to grab Kidoh hyung and Bobby’s ears

"Keep up with this generation," Yoongi hyung tried to fight back a laugh

We could hear Jiho hyung and Yongguk hyung’s laughter from downstairs as they witness everything happening. Their hearty laughs couldn't be missed.

“Hyung, what is going on?” Jimin asked as he slid between me and Seokjin hyung

“You’re about to witness G-Dragon in his true nature,” I laughed

“As a rapper?” Taehyung asked while hanging on to Hoseok

I shook my head laughing

 

“Jin Hyosang and Kim Jiwon, didn’t I warn the two of you to stay calm and stop fighting for once for ’s sake?!” Jiyong hyung shouted, “Do you want me to ground the two of you?”

“As a mother?” Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung looked at me as if the world’s gone mad and only I have the answer to their questions

I nodded slowly and watched at Kidoh hyung and Bobby get really confused as to why Topp Dogg, iKON and even the spectators, Madtown, had to kneel on the ground where the other students could see

 

“I DID NOT DEBUT WITH BIG BANG AND PAVED A WAY FOR GROUPS PERSUING HIP HOP TO FIGHT LIKE THIS! Do you hear me?” Jiyong hyung shouted

The rest of Big Bang could only leave their mouths open

“Make them play basketball so that they’ll get along!” Jiho hyung’s loud laughter was audible even from up here

If you guys have read “What is Right” then you’ll know what he meant

 

“I SWEAR YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME INTO A SINGLE MOM!” Jiyong hyung paced to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter