Maknaes' First Mission

Hood Destitute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook, 18 in Korean Age, golden maknae of Bangtan; that’s me.

Current situation: Disappearance of Emy, the target

 

It has been months since we have reported anything. Emy had strangely disappeared for a few weeks and whenever we meet her, her face always appears guilty.

It wasn’t as if she was guilty of what she did because she still gives us the same treatment, but more as if… she was traumatized by something else. Or maybe someone more powerful than her?

There has been rumors that she’s in a bundle with a guy named Khun… we thought Emy dressed up as a guy and called herself Khun to hide the fact that she was brutally abusing idols these days with drugs and bats, and she just wanted another identity before anything bad happened; but it turns out Khun is another story.

We’ve always seen her dressing up as a guy a few times already, but the reason was… she wanted to meet that man without any of the media knowing. They don’t appear to be dating, and she’s quite famous actually.

After that time she announced that Bobby was dissing others? When she accused every male idol in the room wanting each other dead? Dirtying up Namjoon hyung, Jiyong hyung, Jiho hyung and Yongguk hyung’s names? She became the “tattle-tale” of the media, they come to her for some spicy news so of course she’s as famous as other idols nowadays.

 

‘Jungkook-ah, why do we have to know this guy? What does he have to do with you guys? Are you guys suddenly looking out for Emy?’

Ah no. We are not looking out for Emy.

We just want to figure out why his name always appears every time Emy makes a call after she beats us up if some other idol doesn’t drink (or pretend to drink) the drug.

It goes something like “Khun, I’m done. Send me more of those red stuff, we’re all out. What? Meet up again? Are you crazy? Fine… I’ll give you some info about those idols in a bit. Shut up. Yeah, yeah, all of them, I’ll give you info about all of them so shut up!”

Youngjae hyung recorded all her talks not that long ago… it’s always the same.

INFO? WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO WITH HIM? He’s the supplier, we know it. It’s obvious, but what does our information got to do with the drug dealer? COULD IT BE THAT… he wants to know all about us since some of us don’t react the way they want us to? Does he want us dead or does he want us

 

We haven’t seen his face, no matter how many times we spy on them, no matter how many times we try to follow him. He’s either wearing sunglasses or a face mask.

What does he want exactly?

What does Emy have to do with him?

 

 

It was another cold morning, it rained last night. The rest of the hyungs are sleeping in the van while I’m the only one wide awake. We’re heading towards KBS’ studio to perform “I Need U” on Music Bank. After this we’re heading back to school since we’re still “in trouble” because of what Emy got us in. You know how it goes.

Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung must’ve been up all night again. They were writing their new songs while investigating on what happened to Emy since she didn’t visit any idols for the past days (if she isn’t back yet and suddenly appears out of nowhere who knows what new stuff she has for us? She might kill someone, if you know what I mean). The other idols who didn’t know about Emy’s secrets or our problem only have to worry about being recognized and worrying about Emy, but our hyungs are dead exhausted trying to balance out everything.

Saving the rest of the idols or having our dreams come true? That’s the question.

 

Ka-talk!

Ka-talk!

Ka-talk!

I sighed and turned my attention from the window to my phone… Seungri hyung, Jihoon hyung and Junhong hyung were active.

Seungri hyung made a group chat just us four maknaes.

What is he up to now?

 

In kakao talk

Seungri: Maknaes! Are you there?

Seungri: GUYS!

Seungri: Guys, where are you? Talk to me!

P.O: Ne, hyung?

Zelo: Annyeonghaseyo ~

Me: What’s up?

Seungri: GOOD! You’re all up!

Zelo: Hyung, you’ve been calling me non-stop. How could I not be awake by now?

P.O: Bastarz still has a schedule to do

Me: So does BTS…

P.O: Hyung, what is it?

Seungri: Jihoon, Jungkook we need to meet back stage, ok? Zelo, come visit us. I need to tell you guys something.

Seungri: It’s urgent

Zelo: Why?

P.O: Huh?

P.O: If this is about your new car, we don’t wanna hear it, hyung

Seungri: I’M SERIOUS RIGHT NOW

Seungri: Just meet me later, backstage, near the bathroom area! BE THERE! Hyung’s orders

Junhong: I just got home from America! Fine…

P.O: Fine

Seungri: Jungkook?

Me: Alright

Seungri: You guys gave me your word, ok? Don’t disappoint, hyung! Thanks! Mwah, mwah!

P.O: Ew, hyung!

Junhong: Hyung, we’re not babies…

 

I laughed and put my phone down. What does he want?

 

 

 

When BTS finally arrived in Music Bank, I met eyes with Seungri hyung as Big Bang entered their private room. He gave me a sheepish smile and a thumbs up, whatever that meant.

I tilted my head and gave him a shrug on the shoulder.

He just laughed and shut the door behind him.

I looked at the distant and pouted. He’s starting to make me worry. I mean, he doesn’t usually act so suspicious unless it has something to do with trouble… speaking of trouble, I could smell it already. I groaned. Yoongi hyung’s gonna yell at me again if I get into another trouble!

 

 

“Emy’s not here?”

“She’s gone?”

“We’re safe!”

“Are you sure she’s not hiding somewhere?”

“The best thing for her is prison! The nerve of her picking on us,”

“What did we do anyway? Why do idols have to get all the beating?”

 

Idols kept on exchanging whispers as they all locked eyes with the door. Who knows when Emy might appear?

Namjoon hyung was fast asleep behind Seokjin hyung. He hasn’t been well lately, and he’s really burning up right now. Seokjin hyung won’t let him do anything anymore, he’s more worried than we are.

For a while, Yoongi hyung’s taking the role as leader. Even though he just mostly bosses us around every time, hyung won’t let us get into harm’s way. He was peeking through the thin walls that divided groups from other groups. He straightened his blazer and wiped the cold sweat off his forehead.

“Hyung, calm down it’s not like they’ll do anything funny while we’re watching,” Jimin hyung was trying to calm down a very timid Yoongi hyung

“Hyung, please notice me,” Taehyung hyung gave Yoongi hyung an explosion of failed aegyos as Yoongi hyung gave him a stern stare and said, “Yah, I’m going to kill you”

Taehyung hyung rolled away, passing me and clinging behind Hoseok hyung who was busy recording himself doing aegyo and making alien noises

I gave a low chuckle and looked around

I could see Jihoon hyung jumping up and down as Yukwon hyung and Minhyuk hyung were busy monitoring their performance

He caught me staring and smiled at me widely like a little kid

I waved vigorously and he did the same

 

The double doors suddenly slammed open and all the idols immediately lined up and bowed low. I didn’t because I saw something no one expected to see during this time.

BANG!

 

 

“I’M IN LOVE

I’m blind with love babe

No pants on with a white shirt babe

Are you a human or an angel?

Oh Jesus babe

You’re dazzling babe

Sunglass babe!!!” It was Seungri hyung imitating Jiyong hyung as he was dressed in the same outfit as Jiyong hyung, the clothes were about to burst, hyung was too muscular and Jiyong hyung’s clothes couldn’t handle Big Bang’s maknae

I could see Junhong hiding behind me, embarrassed but he can’t help but laugh as he keeps following Seungri hyung

 

Jihoon hyung and I laughed hard which was soon followed by a roar of laughter from different idol groups

We all bowed and greeted hyung as he shook hands with every one of us

“Chill, guys, it’s just me, you’re one and only Strong Baby, Seungri! Victory! Yeah!” Seungri removed the goggles from his head and gave it to me

Jihoon hyung dragged the rest of their sub unit towards us, and Seungri gave him a warm embrace

The other idols went on to do their own business, this time the mood was lighter and more bearable unlike before

Seungri placed his arm around Taehyung hyung, and proceeded to point cutely at us as if we were drunk, “No report?”

Seokjin hyung, Yoongi hyung, and Minhyuk hyung shook their heads.

Seungri hyung looked around and found Namjoon hyung unable to move as he still sleeps on Seokjin hyung’s lap. Seungri gave Seokjin hyung a pat on the back and said, “Jiyong hyung’s suffering too, I wonder what fate those leaders have because whenever one of them is sick, the rest of the them get sick,” Seungri hyung looked at Minhyuk hyung, “Jiho hyung’s sick, and Yongguk hyung’s sick, I swear we’re destined to be together or something,”

“Hyung, are you drunk?” Yoongi hyung asked bluntly

Seungri hyung looked at him with his eyes squinted and pointed at him cutely, “I’m not dancing around like a mad man yet, I’m drunk but not quite!”

“Aish, that Emy person is driving me crazy!” Seokjin hyung was brushing his hand across Namjoon hyung’s hair, “I need a stress reliever fast!”

“I’M YOUR HOPE!” Hoseok hyung kneeled in front of Seokjin hyung and laughing in a very… J-Hopey manner, you know what I mean

Everyone laughed as Yoongi hyung tried to hit Hoseok hyung but Hoseok hyung was too flexible to touched

 

“Mind if I borrow Jungkook and Jihoon for a while? I managed to borrow Junhong so you can’t say no to me,” Seungri hyung was doing aegyo

The rest of us cringed and said in unison, “Fine!”

“Thank you!” Seungri hyung laughed and grabbed Jihoon hyung and me by the hand as Junhong hyung was following us quietly

Hyung is so quiet without s, I pouted. Is hyung usually like this or is something up?

 

 

 

“WE’LL DO WHAT?!” Jihoon hyung and I exclaimed

No one but the staff members were behind the stage right now. It was mostly because it was such a dim place, no one could do their work properly here.

“Shut up, it’s not a big deal we do this all the time,” Seungri hyung snorted

“We do it all the time with our hyungs! Not just on our own,” Jihoon hyung protested

“We’ve been by their sides long enough for us to take care of our own and be independent,” Seungri said

“I don’t know, hyung, it really smells fishy,” I said softly, I turned my attention to Junhong hyung who was sighing beside me, “Are you okay, hyung?”

“You have been acting strange, Junhongie, what’s wrong? Did hyung say anything?” Jihoon hyung gave a quick glare at Seungri hyung

“Hey! What did I do?” Seungri shrugged

“Well, the thing is…” Junhong hyung stuttered and avoided our eye contact

“Yes?” Jihoon asked

 

“I agree that we should spy on Emy long enough for us to attack! It’s not right that we just have to wait around and hang on to our leaders unt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter