What’s the plan exactly?

Hood Destitute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook’s POV

 

“I give you this ability to communicate with G-Dragon hyung, that’s all you need to know, just go with the flow, Jungkook! GO WITH THE FLOW! You hear me?” Hyunseung of Beast shook me hard and flicked the back of head

We were in a middle of a sandstorm right after the explosion. What the is happening!? Where are my other hyungs? How did hyung get here?

“Jeon Jungkook! Son of a … I know that you’re in shock, but I’m asking you to do this favor for all of us! Make a sacrifice and take Big B’s hand no matter what, do whatever it takes to make G-Dragon hyung feel the need to save you, and just flow whatever Big B has to demand of you until you know when time is right to strike! You have to do this in order to save the whole hood! Here’s the note, read it when time comes, it’ll help you with everything especially your timing to strike. The fate of this deserted wasteland is in your hands,” Hyunseung hyung grabbed my head between his two hands as he shoved a note in my pocket

I don’t know what’s going on. I don’t know why I’m crying. But I nodded even if Hyunseung hyung didn’t make sense, however I knew this situation was grieve and dire. I have to follow his instructions.

“I trust you, kid,” Hyunseung hyung said, “I repeat, do whatever it takes to make G-Dragon hyung feel the need to save you … you being gone will drive him nuts and will get his drive back to murder the out of Big B, you understand? You have to help him… them… us, kill that fat- murderer. You’re are only hope. Now, I have to go, Big B Is fast approaching. We summoned the B groups already, don’t worry. Everything will go according to plan.”

 

 

“You made the right choice,” Big B gave me a very old erted man’s smile as he patted my back

I hummed and gave him a very fake smile.

“Why don’t you stay in one of the rooms of our infirmary, you will find it very high class, young man,” Big B led me to a very tall building that resembled a hospital, but the aura it gave me felt like it was a slaughter house. I sighed and followed him around until he made nurses place me in a small room for a patient… a kid patient.

The walls were bright baby blue and was complimented with drawing of sunflowers and animals smiling right at me. Heck, even the sun at the farthest right corner near the rest room was smiling at me.

I sat at the gurney in the middle of the room and searched for anything to play with. There was none, but an unfinished Rubrics cube. Big B was planning to put me in a meeting some of his staff members to talk about me replacing Emy’s place since she blew herself up in order for Big B to slide in and get me.

 

The only thing I understood on what Big B yapped about was… Emy and Khun were the bait to lure the maknaes to them. They would observe us trying to spy on them, and would examine our reactions. So far, I had the best results, and so it resulted to them placing the other maknaes in a small prison while I face a trail to see if I am worthy enough to take on Big B’s place since none of the children he trained were worthy enough. The explosion was to get rid of the other maknaes… I hope their fine.

 

I don’t know who to trust anymore. All I know is that I have to follow Hyunseung hyung’s plan. I stopped myself from reading the note from my pocket. I did ask to be the hero and protect my hyungs… but this was all too much. How am I going to save them by betraying them? Will they trust me again after I slashed Seokjin hyung?

 

I held down my tears and coughed. Man, growing up is hard.

 

By the way… how could I get into Jiyong hyung’s head? I felt the back of my head and felt nothing new there. Gosh… let me try… I placed both my fingers on my temples and exerted much effort as if I was trying to pop my brain out. I kept repeating the dream I have… of us being back stage and preparing for a dream concert… where I could see Jiyong hyung and the others. Send… send… c’mon, Jungkook, you’re the golden maknae for a reason! UGH! My head.

 

I stopped what I was doing and ended up tasting my own blood… huh? Where did this come from… my nose!? Oh gosh! Where are the tissues! Oh gosh I need Seokjin hyung! Eomma!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one’s POV

“I wonder what we’ll be in 10 years, hyung.” Jiyong saw a very young Seungri sitting right across him, apparently not facing him… about another version of him. A version where he was younger and fresh from debut.

Jiyong scratched his head. ‘Ugh… why does my head feel like I’ve been hit by a of a gun?’ he thought, he touched the top of his head and flinched, ‘I wanna go back to our dorm and actually rest!’ he whined in his head. He could swear he’s almost crying right now.

 

“What do you mean? We just debuted. Why talk about that now?” his younger self answered

 

Jiyong paid attention this time. He saw that they were in their very old and smelly practice room where they used to catch mice and a lot more pests in here during the days… very nostalgic.

His younger self, Youngbae, Seunghyun, and Daesung were near the door and at least a feet or two away from each other – all facing the skinny and very pale maknae. Seungri leaned against the mirror wall and sighed. Jiyong could swear he heard the maknae whimper when he closed his eyes.

“Oh, c’mon, Ri!” Daesung made his voice loud enough to make it clear to Seungri, “Just because some reporters called us ugly doesn’t mean we are!”

“They just don’t get our genre,” Seunghyun hyung’s deep voice made everyone look at him, “they think it’s too ‘rough’ on a bunch of idol boys who haven’t gone through plastic surgery”

“We’re different! We’re not cute like other boy bands right now, we’re Hip Hop for Pete’s sake, and we just debuted! So chill,” the younger Jiyong sighed

 

“Would we make it by 10 years though?” Seungri asked again

 

“Hmm… let’s see… since its 2006… plus 10… 2016? I’ll be near 30!” Seunghyun panicked

“Wow, you’re so smart, hyung,” Daesung sarcastically said in monotone

“Watch your mouth,” Seunghyun grabbed Daesung’s collar

 

Youngbae and his younger self laughed while the maknae still stared into the distance.

The younger Jiyong began to worry and said something to break the ice, “Who knows, guys!”

 

Everyone looked at him.

 

“I might get a bunch of awards, Youngbae will get a girlfriend or something, Seungri will go blonde and get a car, Seunghyun hyung might ditch his backpacks for a bunch of suits, and Daesung might get even bigger muscles… maybe by then all our dreams would come true,” the younger Jiyong said

“And there would be juniors who would follow our footsteps and do Hip Hop as well in this idol world?” Seunghyun’s voice lightened up and the older started to chuckle

“Oh! Or maybe one day, those juniors might line up outside our dressing room just to get our autographs,” Youngbae added

“How about us being famous in America?” Daesung got out of Seunghyun’s hold

 

“And we’d be recognized as one of the most top selling boy bands?” Seungri added weakly

 

“Who knows… maybe you’ll gain muscle,” the younger Jiyong laughed

“Hey, I’ll get abs!” Seungri laughed as well and crawled between Youngbae and the younger Jiyong

“Maybe we’ll even get to see Seunghyun hyung’s abs by then,” Youngbae remarked

Everyone laughed except the eldest. They looked at him and thought they were gonna get yelled at, but instead they found their hyung poking his tummy.

The older chuckled to himself and mumbled about him already having abs, but the others disagreed.

“Time will come, hyung,” Youngbae let out a big smile where his eyes disappeared

“Ne,” Seunghyun copied the other’s smile

Everyone laughed again.

 

The present self of Jiyong was laughing along then felt his heart drop… he remembered how Big B ruined their chance of happiness when that guy made the whole country so destructive. In a world where Big Bang… weren’t boy bands anymore, but a bunch of survivors in a dangerous land where they can’t escape.

It was heartbreaking to see all their dreams crumble right in front of them… it was during the time where they were supposed to perform, but a huge explosion ruined everything. That explosion made Jiyong see the reality they had entered. A reality where young and old were treated worse than animal test subjects because Big B had a twisted mind and had no clear goal except have power.

He saw many fans, spectators, staff members and YG employees die in front of them while they survived.

Jiyong shook his head and remembered that his boys were still in one piece and they made it through all that trauma and heartbreak.

‘I wonder why I’m dreaming my old memories right now…’ he tilted his head and scratched his head

 

 

When he blinked, he was in another place, possibly another time. He was in a dressing room and there were a bunch of men dressed in fancy clothes all rushing to fix their make-up and practice on their dancing. Jiyong isn’t sure what he was doing there or what the heck is going on.

Someone patted his back, he found Youngbae grinning like a father who is watching his sons graduate.

“W-what…” Jiyong’s words lost track

“Hyung!” a very familiar voice rang through his ears. He looked around and found a very happy Jungkook, dressed in the finest clothes with gold necklaces hanging over his neck

Jiyong couldn’t help, but embrace the youngest member of BTS and couldn’t find the strength to let go, “Kookie!”

Jungkook laughed in his embrace and snuck out of it, he smiled even brighter, “What’s wrong hyung, it’s like you haven’t seen me for a long time already,”

“Yeah what is wrong with you?” Jiho and Yongguk were behind Jungkook all dressed in fur coats, Jiyong just realized he was wearing a fur coat as well

“You look a bit zoned out, hyung,” Yongguk grinned

“Ah…” Jiyong smiled and chuckled, “Nothing, I’m just happy”

“Want to eat rice cake, hyung? We got some left for ya!” Jungkook jumped like a li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter