The Comeback

Hood Destitute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Put down all your weapons, it’s just us,” a very familiar voice struck everyone

“Would you care to turn the lights on so that we’re sure?” Jiyong hyung demanded

 

The lights were on in an instant, the smell of raw dried blood and strong scent from a rusting machine were surrounding us, we were still stuck in a room that was clearly from an anime where the entire room is made of black granite – so shiny yet it set the mood that something bad is happening, from where Big B was lying down while holding his head which was a feet away from my gun… across the room the huge wall was broken down, and we could see a woman with her hair pulled back and was made into a ponytail. She was wearing her usual white suit with grey vertical lines.

She was smiling at us proudly as she took a step forward.

One of the men from Beast’s groups stepped forward to stop her.

 

“It’s okay, C.A.P, she’s with us,” Jiyong hyung said calmly now

 

She smiled at Teen Top’s leader - C.A.P, told her troops to stay where they are, and proceeded to walk across the room with her black heels click clacking against the floor as she took a step closer to one of the most powerful man in this room.

“I hope you’re going to tell me to kill this man off and not let him go,” Jiyong hyung said through his teeth

“LET ME GO!” Big B cried and struggled to get us, but I shot him on the hand that supported him to get up. I’m tired of his bull already. All I asked was for a day with my boys, and this is what he gives me.

“Thank you, Namjoon,” Jiyong hyung didn’t even have to look at me, he ordered Jungkook to go behind me and Jiho hyung when the woman was already in front of him

 

“G-Dragon of Big Bang,” she smiled at him

“Eyoung of the Tine gang,” he forced a smile on

“You’re still as disgusting and unmannered as always, I trust that you came here for your maknae and wanting to kill this man off,” she looked at Big B who was now trying to form words of protest but couldn’t as he stares at the body of the woman who once worked with lying lifeless just a few feet away from us now in flames. Seokjin hyung and N hyung were looking at it as if there wasn’t any point in continuing this journey anymore… waiting for the chance where they could just cook for the members and nag them rather than protecting them like this.

 

If you guys haven’t known yet, Eyoung is the lady who rules over the most well organized gang all over South Korea (meanwhile our gang isn’t so… organized hehe. Hey, we’re mostly consist of young male adults and teenagers… okay, maybe that’s not an excuse, but you get what I mean.). She and her faithful yet strange companion that looked like 2NE1’s Dara, Rod, the woman with the mad red hair and dark clothes who had transported us to the real world to go capture Jun, Emy, and Khun there, but things turned… rather odd after what happened to Jungkook.

Anyways, what I’m saying is that we know that Eyoung is the most reliable person out there. She has to become the next ruler of South Korea and make it whole again before another one of Big B’s minions get any funny ideas. Despite the rivalry between them and Jiyong hyung, they seemed to agree with one thing and that was peace all over this country.

 

“I always want to kill people, especially the unnecessary ones that tick me off, and I have an obligation to my men that I should and always will protect them,” Jiyong hyung raised an eyebrow at her, “Your point is?”

“Give him to me, and we’ll give you houses and free life-time support on food,” she was still smiling, “you boys have done enough of your part in our agreement,”

“What if we don’t want to stay here?” he said very briefly and quickly

 

Something in my chest stirred. I feel as if my heart is about to jump anytime waiting for this woman’s answer. I want to go back to the time where my boys and I are working on an album and the only problems among us was trying to make another hit and not disappoint our fans. I don’t want to work here and kill off people. I want to rap on stage, not set -heads on fire. Even though we want to set peace here in our country, it’s not what we wanted. I want to smell Red Bull rather than smelling water mixed with sand from here.

“Free or mostly known as Khun is dead, Emy is dead, Jun is dead, and soon will be this guy, don’t tell me you’re letting him live,” Jiyong said firmly, “And the boys and I have gone through some bull that played with our heads and we’re all on the edge here, we can’t take any more of this, I just want to see these boys free and making music… not killing people for Pete’s sake”

 

“AH! STOP IT! IT’S BURNING! IT’S BURNING MY HEAD!” Big B was wailing on the ground and he kept pulling his own hair

Yongguk hyung, Jiho hyung and I pointed our guns against him, but he showed no sign of calming down

“STOP! He’s being consumed by something!” Doojoon hyung stepped between us and the man rolling around in circles on the floor while pulling his own hair, he kept tugging on his hair and soon all we could see were red patches and skin coming off the crown of his head

“Oh, that’s disgusting,” Jungkook hid his head behind me and nudged his head against my back

“Don’t puke, kid,” I patted his back

 

“What’s going on?” Jiho hyung asked Doojoon hyung

“Something is consuming him, something more powerful than us… wait… it’s not something…” Doojoon looked at the man with such wide eyes as if his eyes are about to come off any time soon, “EVERYONE, STEP BACK, SOMETHING’S COMING OUT FROM HIS BODY!”

 

All of us grouped together against a wall and aimed our weapon and the man who’s trying to rip his own jaw off. His eyes were either turning all black or all red with blood. Something black and red was coming out of his mouth. It was a very disgusting sight to see that a man is tearing himself apart. The screams weren’t very comforting to the ear.

Jiyong hyung and Eyoung were just staring at him, and are the nearest to him while all of us were trying to call them to escape, but they refused and made us stay our group. What the hell is going on!? Why isn’t anyone explaining anything?

 

In a matter of seconds, a body was coming out of Big B’s body. The body looked slim and the white skin that the other body had is covered in all blood and guts. It was noticeable that it was wearing all black, and had its hair covering its whole face. Soon Big B’s body no more looked like a body but it looked like a deflated balloon, and there was only one thing standing up that looked much stranger and creepier than Emy coming back to life… twice!

OH THIS IS CREEPING ME OUT.

It was walking towards Jiyong hyung in a very slow pace then suddenly it appeared right front of his face in a snap. It cracked its fingers and gave out a laugh of a woman which sounded like a cry.

We were all frozen in our place waiting for an order, but Jiyong hyung just stood there as if this was the most normal thing ever!

 

“Nice to meet you again too, Rod,” he said bluntly

 

“R-Rod?” I spat out of my mouth. I covered my mouth. I wasn’t supposed to say that out loud. it!

The strange creature that had her hair covering her face soon, pulled it all back and revealed a very beautiful smile of a young woman. This both scared me and made me happy at the same time. It was an old friend, but then again, what happened a while ago didn’t look really aesthetic.

“I suppose my night gown isn't very pleasant to look at,” she laughed and snapped her fingers. In just a blink, she looked very pleasant to look at now making us forget for a moment what happened. She looked like a fairy. She wore a short white dress with laces at the end to make the dress longer than it should be which was below the knee. I couldn’t quite describe the dress well, it just screamed ‘enchanted’ to me. Her hair wasn’t dark red now, it was very light red that looked almost pink or orange or somewhere in between, she put her hair in a bun that looked like a small hat on her head and placed a white bunny clip at the side of her bun. Her skin was white, but it didn’t look like an onion’s skin, but it looked like a flower’s petal, so fragile. Everyone in the room was just amazed… that we were seeing a woman so pretty after a long time after always looking at men all the time.

 

Seokjin hyung smacked me at the back of my head and glared at me. I chuckled and squeezed his hand. Of course, our Seokjin was still very pretty to all of us.

I could also see Jeonghan of Seventeen giving the same cold shoulder to s. S.Coups and Mingyu were also trying to cheer him up.

 

“He’s dead now, you happy?” Eyoung looked at Jiyong hyung. She was taller than him, heels or without heels, Eyoung was still tall. It cracks me up that Jiyong hyung pretends that the height difference doesn’t bother him as she tries to overpower him.

“What was that whole show anyway?” Jiyong asked just looking at Rod, I noted that he was close with Dara, and looking at a person that looks just like an old friend, it would sting your heart even just a little

“I gathered all of his information by eating all of the data from his brain, and his soul had now departed from his body while doing the process because he couldn’t answer any of my questions before hand,” she smiled sweetly as if what she said wasn’t creepy at all, “I was going to go easy, but he was very hard to talk to”

“Men are all the same, Rod,” Eyoung looked at Jiyong hyung

“We have done our part, will you get us back to the other world,” Jiyong hyung looks at all of us, “I want to bring everyone here. We’re musicians and artists, not killers,”

“You’re trading power here for a life of slavery under a men who know nothing about struggle like you?” Eyoung snorted, “Under me, you will have people praising you for what you have done, you will be written down in history books, and become a legend that actually did happen,”

 

“Excuse me, Miss Eyoung, but in that world G-Dragon has power,” Seungri hyung passed by us in order for him to put his arm around Jiyong hyung and continued, “Even by just removing his sunglasses everyone trembles and calls him ‘King’”

“He might not be written down in history books, but whatever he does in the other world, he becomes the head news! Even if he just simply plants a seed, it becomes a big issue. Miss Eyoung, all of us here are great artists with people who praise us for our talents,” Seungri hyung continued, “We’ll be very grateful if we get back there, please? We promise to write back sometimes,”

Eyoung looked at him from top to bottom and said, “You have a great communicator right here, G-Dragon,”

“That’s why when I’m down, he’s in charge, his mouth his louder than a loudspeaker against a microphone that was attached to a huge speaker fit for a concert hall,” Jiyong hyung said so firmly and emotionlessly that everyone wanted to break out and laugh

“Hyung, that’s too much,” Seungri hyung whined

“But his loud mouth is enough to convince me that you boys are meant to take care of the other world as guardians, who knows if Emy and the other two left anything there,” Eyoung nodded once

“Also, we’ve been wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter