Chapter 4

My Beloved Bodyguard

"Hoammm..." Yuri yawning.

"Omona! It's at half two in the morning! No wonder I'm so sleepy..." Yuri raised both hands to stretch her muscles, which aches after hours of spilling all the ideas in her brain into the drawing paper.

She gathered the papers that have been used into one and put in a folder. Then the papers that have been crumpled and scattered on the floor of which became "failed product" were also collected into one and thrown into the trash can. And lastly Yuri put all the drawing tools which are spread across the surface of her desk into a storage box drawing tool.

"Hoammm..." Yuri yawned once again. "It seems that drinking milk before bedtime would be nice..."

Yuri came out of her room and walked softly toward the stairs. She walked one by one circular staircase connecting the first floor and second floor of that mansion.

"Pretty quiet..." Yuri muttered, looking at the situation of her home.

"Yuri?" called someone behind her. That is Siwon.

"Oh Siwon! Apparently you... You're not asleep?"

"I want to go to the kitchen, I'm hungry. Hehehe..." Siwon said with a grin.

"Hungry? Omo..." Yuri frowned.

"Is there something wrong if someone hungry?" Siwon smiled. "And you, what are you doing?"

"Oh, I want to drink milk before going to sleep..." Yuri replied casually. Both also went along to the kitchen.

"Before sleep? Then you still awake?" Siwon eyes widened hear it.

"Yep... I have to finish my design. So tomorrow I can give it to Eomma..."

"Whoa! So you also become a designer clothing in your Eomma’s boutique, Yurisistable, which is so famous?" Siwon surprised again.

"Hmm... Actually, not yet. So far I really like designing like Eomma. But every time I show it to her, she always told me that my designs are still like the design of the newbies, yet deserves to be introduced as the design of Yurisistable. Because of that I have much to learn from her..." Yuri said with a sigh.

Siwon see a little disappointed expression on her face.

"Isn't that even more cool? Starting everything from scratch, from zero to hero. I think you'll be someone who is great if you successfully through it from the beginning..." Siwon tried to comfort her.

Yuri looked at him at a glance and smiled. "Yeah. It was more cool..."

"Of course..." Siwon smiled back.

Once they arrived in the kitchen, Yuri immediately opened the fridge door and take a bottle of milk. She poured the milk into a glass and sit on the kitchen table.

"Dou you want milk?" asked Yuri to Siwon who are still busy looking for something in the fridge.

"Anio. I don't like to drink milk at this hour..." Siwon said without looking away from the fridge.

"Mwo? Why? Drink milk before going to sleep will make you sleep better at night..." Yuri said as she drank her milk.

"Jinjja? I don't know that. I only know of people who drank milk before going to sleep are the children..." Siwon said with an innocent expression.

"MWO?! You mean I was like a little kid?!!!" Yuri glared at him.

"I'm just kidding. Hehehe..." Siwon grinned.

Yuri who was annoyed, down from the kitchen table and took the apple-shaped ornaments from plastic and threw it into his head. Siwon didn't realize what Yuri did because he was squatting in front of the fridge looking for something to eat.

"Ouch!" Siwon yelled, holding his head that was hit by Yuri.

"Yah! Shut your mouth! It's late!" Yuri headed to Siwon, and closed his mouth with her right hand.

But Siwon lost his balance and sat down. So does Yuri. Yuri fell forward, so now her face is only a few centimeters from Siwon. Both are so shocked that they just kept silent with their eyes at each other.

"Miss Yuri?" called someone from the kitchen door.

Yuri and Siwon looked directly into the sound. It turns out that man was Mr. Jang, butler of Kwon family who had worked there 30 years.

"What are you doing?" asked Mr. Jang wide-eyed look at Yuri and Siwon's body position.

"Eh?" Yuri and Siwon seemed to realize the position of their bodies that could make Mr. Jang has negative thoughts.

Yuri who was above Siwon's body stood up quickly. Siwon also stood up.

"Anio, Mr. Jang. Please don't think negative. We didn't do anything..." Yuri tried to explain.

Mr. Jang was silent. But then he smiled after looking at a glass containing a little milk on the kitchen table. He knew that his young lady wasn't doing anything suspicious with Siwon. He was very understanding about the habits of Kwon Yuri, who like to drink a glass of milk before going to sleep. Yuri is definitely out of her room only to drink milk and then accidentally met Siwon in the kitchen.

"I believe you, my dear. Hurry up sleep if your milk has run out..." said Mr. Jang said, smiling again. Mr. Jang then returned to his room.

Yuri sighed immediately after Mr. Jang go.

"Luckily, Mr. Jang is not think negative..." Yuri said as she took her glass of milk and quickly spend it.

After laid out the glass in the sink, she came out of the kitchen regardless of Siwon who still stood motionless.

 


 

It's time for YulWon. So there is no moment between HaeSica here. Forgive me please... T-T