Chapter 3

My Beloved Bodyguard

 

"Finally it finished!" Donghae said as he stretched his body, which was sore from sitting too long.

"Aigo! I shouldn't choose this course!" Yuri grumbled alone.

"Why?" Siwon asked to Yuri.

"Oh, of course you don't know because you're new here. Professor Kim loved to utilizing the time. Don't ever expect Professor Kim will end the lecture ended before the time..." Yuri said with a sigh.

"Aigo! If you already know we have to sit and listen to Professor Kim for 3 hours like this, then why did you choose this course? Is there no other lecturers? This is the same meaning to you bringing us who don't know anything jump into the ravine..." Donghae muttered to Yuri.

"Yah! Why do you blame me? You should blame my Appa! He was the one who asks you to follow me all the time, including follow me to the class. If you dare, just blame my Appa!" Yuri said as she stuck out her tongue at Donghae.

Very childish... Siwon thought.

"Aish! Cheaters!" Donghae protest.

"Let's not fight..." Siwon intervene. "Now where are we going?" Siwon asked to Yuri.

"Oh? Hmmm... Go to the cafeteria, I'm hungry..." Yuri said as she started to leave Donghae and Siwon.

"Aigo! Luckily she was pretty. If she's not pretty, I'm not going to budge to her!" Donghae nagging again.

"Lee Donghae! You are very childish! Yuri's true. If you don't want to follow her to class, you can say it directly to Kwon Sajangnim. Kwon Sajangnim will gladly fire you..." Siwon said with a grin.

"Aish!" Donghae hitting Siwon's arm.

But Siwon dodge quickly. "You failed..." Siwon stuck out her tongue and then chasing Yuri.

"Now who's being childish?!" Donghae muttered to himself and ran after Yuri and Siwon.

*****

"You go first to the cafeteria. I'm going to the toilet..." Donghae said to Yuri and Siwon before they entered the cafeteria. Yuri and Siwon nodded.

"Ah, but where is the toilet?"

"Straight ahead to the end and turn right. The toilet is at the end of corridor..." Yuri said.

"Arasseo. Gomawo..." Donghae leave Yuri alone with Siwon.

Siwon soon followed Yuri into the cafeteria. That's why all eyes are on YulWon. All thinking the same thing, who’s the handsome man who walked with one of the prettiest students in their campus.

When Yuri was about to pull up a chair, Siwon immediately rushed pulled out a chair for her.

"Oh, gomawo..." Yuri was actually surprised by what is done by Siwon. But Yuri tried to cover it up by giving a smile to Siwon. Siwon also smiled back to her. Both of his dimple also surfaced.

"Omona! He's very handsome!" Yuri thought. But after realizing what she had just thought, Yuri immediately said to herself silently, "Babo Yul! Next time you shouldn't think like that anymore!"

*****

"Oh it's the toilet. I think Yuri lie to me..." Donghae muttered, smiling to himself. But Donghae suddenly hit a girl until she fell.

"Awww!!!!!" she yelled.

"Omo! Joesonghamnida..." Donghae immediately bowed apologetically. Donghae was held out his hand to help her up.

"You don't have eyes, huh?!!!" she shouted with annoyance in English. The girl was also dismissed Donghae's hand roughly.

Donghae who was surprised to see and hear the girl could only be silent as he watched her pick herselves up and clean up her pants. The girl stared at Donghae at a glance, then immediately go left Donghae who was stunned to see her.

"Omo! She was very beautiful!!!!!!" Donghae shouted. Some people who were there immediately looked at Donghae.

Donghae who feel embarrassed smiles awkwardly at these people. Donghae also bowed to them. When bowed, he saw a book lying on the floor. He picked up the book and immediately opened it.

"Jessica Jung..." Donghae muttered. "Surely this book belongs to that beautiful girl! I'll give it to her..." Donghae then put the book into his bag with a big smile, then go to the toilet.

*****

"Mmm... Yuri-ya..." Siwon called her.

"Huh?" Yuri replied without looking up from her cell phone.

"Is everyone always looking at you like this?" Siwon asked in a whisper.

"Mwo?" Yuri looked at Siwon. "What do you mean?"

"Look... All the people whispering while looking at you..." Siwon whispered again.

Yuri looked around. Siwon is true, many people who were staring at her. Yuri smiled to them all. At first they were shocked, but they soon smiled back to Yuri.

"Have you not noticed?" Siwon asked again.

"Hmmm... maybe because I'm used to things like this..." Yuri said.

"Yuri-ya... Yuri-ya..." Donghae ran toward them, then pulled a chair next to Siwon and immediately sat down.

"Wae? You like you've seen a ghost..." Yuri asked with a laugh.

"Yes... I've just seen a ghost... a very beautiful ghost..." Donghae said breathlessly.

"Mwo?" Siwon and Yuri surprised.

"Do you know her? Blonde pretty girl..." Donghae asked, trying to manage his breathing. "She's not a ghost... I'm Just kidding..."

"Is there a stranger here?" Siwon asked.

"Anio. She's Korean, it's just that she's blonde... "

"Jessica Jung..." Yuri muttered with a smile. "Who else?!"

"Oh you know her? What a coincidence..." Donghae said, smiling broadly.

"Geureom... She was my best friend. You met her? Where?" Yuri asked excited.

"I bumped into her in front of the the toilet. Then she dropped her book..." Donghae took the book from his bag. He gave it to Yuri.

"Ah, Sica's music books..." Yuri said after flipping through the contents. "I'll give it to her. Gomawo, Donghae-ya..."

"Ah andwae! Let me take that back..." Donghae rejected. "Mmmm... Actually I wanted to meet her again..."

"MWO???" Yuri and Siwon said simultaneously.

"You like her?" Siwon asked.

"... I think so..." Donghae replied softly. "Yuri-ya, may I ask you a favor?"

"Help what? You want to approach her?" guess Yuri.

"Ne... Please help me approach her..."

"I don't want. I've known you just for two days. I don't know what kind of man you are. I will not let rude men approached my best friend!"

"But I'm not a rude man... Trust me..."

"You should be able to convince me first. Then I'll help you..." Yuri said as she sipped her orange juice.

"All right. I'll prove it to you if I was a good man!" Donghae said with full conviction and confidence.

 


 

Like my promise...

Jessica appear in this chapter. Hope you like it...

Please leave a comment, so I know what you think. Criticism would also gladly received...

Thx very much! Happy reading...^^