Chapter 16

My Beloved Bodyguard

 

The next morning...

Donghae was about to open his mouth to ask where Siwon go that morning, when he saw him walk with Yuri after opening the gates of the girl’s mansion. But after Donghae saw Siwon wearing training suits complete with a towel in his hand, he canceled his question.

"You jog together?" asked Donghae.

"So what? Why do you look so surprised when we were jogging together?" Yuri and Siwon grinned to each other.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I forgot that you two become a couple now..." Donghae nodded.

"Just for a play…" Yuri corrects his sentence.

"Yah... Just a play? I think we really dating..." Siwon said with a disappointed expression.

"Yah!"

Siwon laughed to see the reaction from Yuri. "I'm just kidding..."

"Ah, whatever you want to consider how your relationship..." Donghae said with a nonchalant shrug.

"Then the same with us. We also don’t care about your relationship with Sica. Don’t ever expect we'll help you to get close to her. Right?" Siwon answered her question with a nod.

"Ah, whatever! Talk about Sica, did she get up at this hour?"

"Why? What will you do to her?" Yuri asked suspiciously.

"I wanted to give her something..." Donghae turned around to leave YulWon before they had time to ask again. Donghae entered the mansion with a big grin.

"What will he give to Sica?" asked Yuri to Siwon.

"I don’t know. He didn’t say anything to me..." Siwon just shrugged.

They both then chatted casually as they entered the mansion. After spending time together during the party last night and when they jog together, without them knowing they are getting closer. Siwon who was pretty quiet and not easily close with a girl, even casually joked along with Yuri.

When they reached the living room, they met Donghae, who had just come out to meet them. Their eyes widened to see 'something' in his arms.

"A puppy?" Siwon's thick eyebrows rose.

"Kya! So cute!" Yuri shouted as she ran to Donghae. Donghae gave the fluffy white puppy to Yuri.

Donghae grinned again when he saw Yuri and Siwon were the soft fur of the cute puppy in Yuri’s arms with sparkling eyes. "You two are like a new bride who got a cute dog as a wedding present. If you two get married someday, I promise to give a puppy as a wedding gift..."

"Aish! Shut up!" Yuri glared at Donghae.

Donghae give his silly smile to Yuri. "Ah, Yuri-ya! How do you think if I go to her house now? To give this puppy..."

"Whose house? Sica?" asked Yuri as she put the puppy on the floor.

The puppy was just sitting quietly on the floor. Seeing the little dog was not doing anything, Yuri took her phone from her pocket and take pictures of the cute dogs.

 

Yuri then lay down on the floor as she playing with the white puppy.

Siwon also follow what Yuri did. He didn’t stop smiling while the white fur. Don’t know what made him smile like that. Is it because the dog that is too cute, or because he saw Yuri giggle while playing with the dog, nobody knows the reason behind his smile.

"Of course Jessica's house. I really can’t wait to give this puppy to her. She'll be deeply touched and immediately ran to hug me..." Donghae said with a smile to imagine how Jessica would hug him.

"ert!" Siwon was immediately stopped smiling and hitting Donghae’s head.

"YAH!" Donghae protested, holding his head which received hit from Siwon.

"Do you really dare to be disrespectful to her? You're lucky she didn't break your leg last night..." Yuri said without taking her eyes off the dog.

"Oh my… You're right! She almost broke my leg at that time. That girl..." Donghae shook his head remembering what happened last night when Jessica kicks his leg.

"Ah!" Yuri exclaimed suddenly. "You don’t need to go to her house. Sica is on the way over here..."

"Really?"

Yuri nodded. "She said she couldn’t sleep in her house because Taecyeon Oppa will stay there for several days. So she will stay here until Taecyeon Oppa back to America..."

"WHAT??! That giant would stay at my princess's house???!!! Then I must go there and kick his out!" Donghae who was joined lying on the floor with Yuri and Siwon, immediately stood up. Anger, emotion, and jealousy are obvious from his fiery eyes. But then his brain began to digest her last sentence.

"Eh? What did you say, Yuri-ya? Jessica wanted to stay here? Really?" anger, emotion, and jealousy that emanated in his eyes before disappeared instantly.

Donghae took the puppy from Yuri's hand and raised it high as he spinning. "I was very lucky!"

"I love you, Jessica Jung!" Donghae took the little dog closer to his face and kissed the confused dog again and again as if the dog was named Jessica Jung.

Siwon and Yuri looked at him with their mouths hanging open.

"What happened to him? Did someone can be crazy in a moment?" asked Yuri.

"Don’t know. But many people say that love can make a person become crazy..." Siwon shook his head see his best friend’s behavior.

"I am not a dog, you know!" suddenly they heard a cold voice from the main door of the mansion.

Siwon, Yuri, and Donghae looked over the main door. "Sica!"

"Omo! My princess! Finally you come!" Donghae ran to Jessica who leaned against the door with a suitcase next to her.

"Tada! I bought this puppy for you. Very cute, right?" Donghae handed the puppy to Jessica.

"Kyaaa!!!!! Keep the dog away from me!" Jessica yelled with her famous dolphin scream.

"Huh? Why? Do you think the puppy isn’t cute?"

"I told you; keep the dog away from me!" Jessica yelled once again.

Yuri took the dog from Donghae's hands. "She afraid of dogs..."

"No! I'm not afraid of dogs! What kind of people who are afraid of a dog?!" Jessica lied, not wanting to hurt her own pride.

"Really?" Yuri brought the puppy close to Jessica's face.

"Kya!!!!" Jessica hiding behind Donghae’s back.

"Don’t be afraid! I will protect you..." Donghae said with his ert expression. Donghae spread his hands, about to hug Jessica.

"YAH!" Jessica hit Donghae's head, right where that got hit from Siwon earlier.

"Stay away from me, Fishy!" Donghae shivered to hear the threat of the girl he likes.

"Now you threaten Donghae when he just wants protect you. If you aren’t afraid then why are you hiding behind him?" Yuri smiled mischievously.

"Aish! Shut up!" Jessica preparing to hit her best friend. But before the punch from Jessica landed on her body, Yuri handed the dog back to Jessica again.

"Kya!!!!" Jessica ran away from Yuri.

Donghae immediately took the dog from Yuri's hands. "My princess! So you don't want this cute puppy?"

"No way. Just take it!"

"Yah! I've struggled bought it for you!"

"I never asked!" Jessica stuck out her tongue.

"Aish!" Donghae stared at the poor puppy. The dog remained silent and stared back at him. A bright idea had crossed the Donghae's brain.

"Then I'll give you a name..." Donghae briefly glanced at Jessica and grinned. "Your name is... Jessica!"

"What???!!!"

"Hello. My name is Jessica..." Donghae plays the puppy's hand, as if the dog greets Jessica.

"Yah, Fishy! Do you wanna die, huh???!!!" and thus the quarrel between HaeSica begins.

"Arguing again..." Yuri approached Siwon who already sit on the sofa while enjoying his coffee and sat down beside him.

"Just ignore them..." Siwon give a cup of tea to Yuri.

"Thanks..." Yuri drank a little. "But seeing them fight was my pleasure..."

Siwon turned to her. "You think so? I thought I was the only one thinking about it..."

They both laughed together.

"Apparently we have a lot of similarities, huh?" Siwon said with a grin.

Yuri then remembered the time they were jogging together. From casual conversation while jogging, they both found some similarities between them, especially in terms of sports. Both are very fond of exercising, so they promised to jog together every morning.

"No way! The dog's name is Donghae!" Jessica's screams made Yuri came out from her thoughts.

"Yah! I was the one who bought it. So I'm the one who should give a name for this puppy! This puppy's name is Jessica!" Donghae yelled stubbornly.

"You’re right.  It was you who bought it for me. You give it to me, so I was the owner! This dog's name is Donghae! Lee Donghae!"

"Ohohoho... Yeah, I did buy it for you. But you already said that you don’t want to accept it, right?" Donghae bring the dog closer to Jessica.

"Kya!!!!!!!" Jessica ran to hide behind Siwon’s back while pulling his jacket, hoping he could protect her from Donghae. But Jessica only makes Siwon's coffee spilled and soaked his jacket.

"Gosh! Oppa, I'm so sorry..." Jessica said in English. She immediately took a tissue and cleans up the spill coffee on Siwon's jacket.

"It's okay..." Siwon said as he joined to clean the coffee stains with a tissue.

What? Oppa? Since when did she call him like that? Moreover why they have to as close as that just to clean small stains like that?! Has she forgotten that Siwon is my boyfriend?! How annoying! Yuri thought.

"Ehem..." Yuri cleared . Then she took a tissue and participates along with Jessica and Siwon to clean up his jacket. Yuri slowly managed to remove Jessica’s hand from his jacket, so that only she who clean the stain along with Siwon.

"I think the most suitable name for your dog is HaeSica, Donghae and Jessica. It is fair to both of you..." Yuri gives advice without looking at Donghae and Jessica.

"HaeSica?" Donghae and Jessica stared at each other.

"No!" they exclaimed together.

"I agree with Yuri. The best name is HaeSica, rather than you guys keep fight like this..." Siwon said.

"HaeSica?" both start thinking about the suggestion from Yuri.

"I think the name is cute too. I agree! HaeSica, just like the name of our children. The children of Lee Donghae and Jessica Jung..." Donghae smiled broadly.

"Yah!" Jessica protested.

"Come on, Sica. 3 to 1, so your puppy’s name is HaeSica..." Yuri said.

Jessica could only sigh. "Alright. It's up to you. I don’t care..."

"Hooray! Your name is HaeSica! You are a child from Lee Donghae and Jessica Jung!" Donghae shouted happily to the white puppy.

"Stupid!" Jessica muttered. Then Jessica sat next to Yuri and takes a cup of tea on the table.

"Let me do this..." Siwon took Yuri's hand so that she stops.

When Yuri lifted her head, her eyes met the warm eyes of Siwon in a short distance away. Her face began to burn, so Yuri immediately turns away.

Siwon see Yuri's face a little flushed. He smiled a little when Yuri turned her face to hide her flushed face.

"Thanks, Yuri-ya..." Siwon smile at her. Yuri turned and smiled shyly back to Siwon.

 


 

A very late update. Hehehe...

Sorry for making you wait too long, especially for nadya0503. I didn't realize that I last updated this story a month ago.

And really sorry if this chapter isn't that good. I'm not in the mood while writing this chapter. At that time I was very sad because ELF and SONE are fighting for the umpteenth time... crying

Okay, enugh for rambling about my apology. By the way, did you know that Jessica was scared of dogs? I don't know for sure, but when I watch Miero N Real Beauty Rest Variety Ep. 3, she ran as a cute little dog approached her. So I assume that she is afraid of dogs...

Rambling again... *sigh*

Ah, thanks for become my subscribers. I hope you like it...

Happy reading guys and feel free to leave some notes for me...^^