Chapter 2

My Beloved Bodyguard

The next morning, Siwon and Donghae were ready on the terrace. They waited for Yuri and then they would go to college. But it was nearly half an hour they waited, Yuri still has not come out. Siwon was sitting on the stairs on the porch, opening the newspaper he had bought while jogging this morning, while Donghae walked around.

"Ah felt like forever..." Donghae sighed as he stretched his body, which started aching from not doing nothing except walking around. Donghae’s hyperactivity is relapse.

Siwon, who heard complaints from Donghae, just glanced at him briefly, then returned his eyes fixed on the newspaper.

"Yah Choi Siwon! Do you think there is a girl as beautiful as Yuri's there?" Donghae asked, admiring himself using the rearview mirror of the car.

"..."

Because Siwon didn't answer, he slowly approached Siwon and squeezing the newspaper, which is being read by Siwon.

"Yah!" Siwon yelled annoyed.

Donghae just responded with a sweet smile that made ​​him look very innocent.

"Aish! Don't ever smile like that again in front of me! I will not be fooled like the girls who had been deceived by your angel's smile!" Siwon just slapped the newspaper folded toward Donghae. But Donghae deftly avoid it then stuck out his tongue.

"Your own fault not answer my question..."

"You asked me what?" Siwon asked as he finished his coffee.

"Ah Choi Siwon! You're really not fun! Earlier I asked you, do you think there's a pretty girl like Yuri or not. Aigo!" Donghae replied irritably.

"I don't know. This is my first day, just like you. So I don't know..." Siwon was standing while holding his empty coffee cup and left Donghae for granted.

"Aish! He still doesn't care about the creature called 'girl'..." Donghae shook his head.

Donghae was again preoccupied with his previous activity, looking at himself in the mirror, which is one of his favorite activities. Observe every part of his face one by one. As he smiled to himself, Donghae was commenting on his own face, "With a handsome face like this, I think the girls were as pretty as Yuri would be subdued to me. Hehehe..."

"Mwo?" asked someone from behind him. Donghae flipped over his body and was so surprised to see who asked him, Kwon Sajangnim!

"Eh? Oh anio, Sajangnim..." Donghae bowed on Kwon Sajangnim. When Donghae raised his head, Donghae was surprised once again. But this time not because of Kwon Sajangnim, but precisely because of Yuri. Yuri stood beside her Appa, who was watching Donghae awkwardly.

Omo! She was very cute... Donghae thought.

If on the first day they met yesterday Yuri looked very casual with the shirt and shorts, today she appeared more orderly. With a pink and white plaid shirt and a white tank top paired with white trousers, Yuri looks very cute with a ponytail in part on the left of her head. A pair of high heels also complement her appearance became more perfect. (Just look at her photo in Sunkist cf... XD)

Donghae was so stunned to see the girl in front of him. He didn't even blink.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Yuri began to feel uncomfortable with his gaze.

"Oh, anio. Joesonghamnida, Yuri-ssi..." Donghae bowed to her.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Sajangnim and Yuri-ssi..." said Siwon to Yuri and Kwon Sajangnim.

"Ah, Siwon-ssi, you've come. Then go now so don't be late..." said Kwon Sajangnim.

"Ne, Sajangnim..." Siwon then opened the back door for Yuri and allowed her inside.

"See you later, Appa..." Yuri kissed his cheek and then immediately got into the car.

Siwon and Donghae bowed to Kwon Sajangnim. Both of them got into the car. Donghae was driving, while Siwon sitting beside him.

Half an hour later they arrived at SM University. The trip to the university was quite well, so within half an hour they've got there. After parked the car, Siwon would open the door for Yuri.

"Yah, it is not necessary. You don't need to open the door for me when on campus. I don't want anyone to know if you guys are my bodyguards. And one more thing, don't call me Yuri-ssi. Don't speak using formal language to me here. I don't want anyone suspicious. Arasseo?" Yuri told on them.

"Ne..." said Donghae and Siwon simultaneously.

Then they got out of the car. Siwon and Donghae follow Yuri from behind. Siwon's eyes watched the people around them, trying to look for suspicious people. On the other hand, Donghae are busy watching the girls around them, hoping to find his dream girl.

"Donghae-ya..." Siwon whispered.

"Mwo?" Donghae replied without looking at Siwon. Then he smiled kindly to some of the girls there.

"Do you realize that everyone watching us? I mean pay attention to Yuri. Especially the men..." Siwon whispered again, so that Yuri didn't hear him.

Hearing that, Donghae immediately turned his head to Siwon. "Of course they pay attention to Yuri. Only a stupid man like you who are not attracted to a pretty girl like her..." Donghae said sarcastically.

Siwon just smiled at his friend's sarcasm.

Donghae was shaking his head. "You are really bad..." Donghae said as he returned to follow Yuri into their new classes.

 


 

Short chapter... Sorry... T-T

Ah, Jessica hasn't appeared in this chapter. Sorry... But I promise she will appear in chapter 3... Please be patient. Hehehe...

Welcome to my new readers... hope you like it... ^^

To my subscribers, thx for your support. Please don't be shy to leave a comment. Happy reading... ^^