Chapter 5

My Beloved Bodyguard

 

In the morning, Siwon and Donghae were sitting enjoying their breakfast at the dining table in the kitchen. The dining table in the kitchen is reserved for the servants and the housekeeper of the Kwon family. While Kwon family usually eat at the big dining room next to the kitchen.

"Siwon-ah, where did you go last night? You were not there when I went to your room. Where are you?" Donghae asked.

Siwon remembered what had happened between him and Yuri. Siwon could feel his face heating up, remembering the incident. Coincidentally his glass was empty. Siwon then stood up and took the cold water in the refrigerator so that Donghae didn't realize the change of color in Siwon's face.

"I was in the room last night. I just left the room at 2 am. It's also just go to the kitchen..." Siwon turned his body, his back to Donghae because he felt his face getting hot.

"Ah, maybe at that time. I don't see the clock..." Donghae nodded, didn't feel suspicious about Siwon behavior who still backs him.

"Yah, Lee Donghae!" Yuri suddenly came into the kitchen. But her steps immediately stopped when she saw Siwon was there. Especially when Siwon turned to face her. Yuri can only be silent.

"Mwo? What is it?" Donghae asked, with a mouth full of food.

"Huh?" Yuri even forgot what she wanted to say to Donghae.

Omo! What would I say to Donghae earlier? I don't remember ... Yuri thought.

"That..." Yuri trying to remember. "Ah! You must return the book to Sica later. This morning she called me, she asked me if her book was brought by me or not. Don't forget to return it to her..."

"Wait a minute... you said Sica? Sica's who? It seems that pretty girl named Jessica Jung, not Sica..." Donghae asked with his stupid face.

"Aigo! That's her nickname. Jessica Jung abbreviated Sica!" said Yuri, who are frustrated because the stupidity of Lee Donghae.

"Oh... I didn't know about it.." Donghae stuck out his tongue toYuri.

"You idiot…" Yuri muttered with a sigh. "Ah, one more thing... I'll have a class at 11. You guys must be ready before I get out. Arasseo?"

"Ne..." said Donghae and Siwon simultaneously.

"Well then..." Yuri said as she left.

"Hmm... That means I'll get to meet with her..." Donghae muttered with a grin.

"Well! Please don't smile like that! You look like an idiot..." Siwon reprimanded him, leaning back in the fridge.

"Aish!" Donghae threw an apple-shaped table decorations, which Yuri throw to Siwon this morning. Siwon but deftly managed to catch it with his left hand.

"Aish! Why it didn't hit you?!" Donghae muttered as he took his plate into the sink.

Siwon just smiled. "I'm a bodyguard, which is quite good at avoiding attacks coming from the front. Do you not know about it?" Siwon said, smiling sweetly.

"Tsk... Arrogant type..." Donghae said sarcastically and walked away.

After Donghae left, the smiles on Siwon's face suddenly disappeared. His heart started pounding when Siwon looked at the plastic apple in his left hand. That plastic apples made him remember an incident that happened between him and Yuri.

"Yah Choi Siwon! Why is your heart pounding like that every time you remembered that incident? Aigo..." Siwon grumbled to himself. Siwon had laid his right hand on the left chest.

His heart still pounding uncontrollably. Siwon didn't know what to do to stop the beating of his heart that are difficult to control. This is the first time Siwon experienced anything like this. Yuri was the first to make him lose control over himself like this...

 


 

There is no moment between HaeSica. Again! Forgive me please... T-T

If you want HaeSica, you can click this link. This is my story about HaeSica...

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/60170/stupid-rumor-brings-you-back-donghae-haesica-jessica

Happy reading and please feel free to leave a comment...^^