Sweet Escape

Scarlet, Sunshine and Muffins
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Author's note*

Sorry for not posting sooner, my life took an unexpected turn recently. It feels weird posting this story now that MBLAQ isn't five anymore but such is life... I like to view it that we are travellers, moving from one places to another or from another phase of our lives to another. Some may stay longer, some may not and some we lost contact for a long time and meet again, funny, they'll stay for a long long time. Whatever it is, never turn back because we are travellers and travellers believe there's more in the future than the past...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I can’t marry him…I can’t marry him,” I chanted while seated alone in the secluded local airport.

I wiped the thick blusher off my face and shook my legs anxiously. I stared at the ticking clock and looked around for familiar faces. Oh come on, five more minutes and I’m out of here!

“Bed me and then bred me like a cow, hah! Men like you don’t deserve even a ,” I spat and an elderly woman moved her leg.

“I’m sorry,” I glanced at her awkwardly.

“Something must have disgust you that much I reckon,” She smirked and her puffy cheeks creased. She wrapped herself with a quilt and breathed out loudly.

I smiled short and saw a gang of his rushing i

Please log in to read the full chapter