Epilogue

Scarlet, Sunshine and Muffins
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Kyaaaaa, this is the place!” Mir ran around and took random photos of the Notre Dame Cathedral.

“Hahahaha! This is it!” I looked up and corrected my beanie. I’ve been here too many times, I could walk around with eyes closed.

“Yaaa, do I look like the huncher-backu?” Mir walked around grumpily with a hunchback.

“It’s the Hunchback of Notre Dame and congrats, you look uglier than him,” I commented without looking at Mir. Everyone around us was laughing at Mir and he took a bow knowing he acted well.

 

“Well, how do I look now?” Mir pulled me close to him and looked into my eyes. They stood still for a few moments.

Do something Scarlet…

I pulled my camera up and took a photo. The flashlight boomed and Mir cursed. I looked at the photo, laughed and walked away happily. Mir visited me a month after the chat at the cafe and begged me to bring him around Paris.

“Hold this for me...” Mir passed his camera while watching a street performance.

I stared at the last picture he took, a picture of me looking up the building. Curious, I browsed through and realized he had been taking photos of me instead of the building.

“Mir, you ert!” I pulled him away from the crowd and showed him the photos.

“Aishhh! You were looking so beautiful, even more beautiful than the buildings, I had to take those photos,” Mir touched the back of his neck, embarrassed.

“You wasted your money, we had to pay to visit these places and you did not take any photos?”

“Well these places wouldn’t be as interesting if you’re not here,” Mir grinned.

“Oh I’m flattered,” I passed the camera back to Mir and walked away.

I walked to a nearby book café and walked past a few shelves, ignoring Mir completely. I’ve been on my own for too long, having a hot Asian man flirting with me is definitely not a good idea.

“Mian chingu- ah... I understand, I will not do it again,” Mir whispered.

Please log in to read the full chapter