The Agreement

Scarlet, Sunshine and Muffins
Please log in to read the full chapter

The weather was so hot that day. “Hopefully the water is cool enough.” I spoke softly.

“Mir oppa is here!!” The kids shouted in unison. Mir came in screaming like some barbarian and jumped into the pool before hugging the kids from the back. Sasha screamed for help while the twins took their boards and started hitting Mir with it.

I smiled. The kids will be having a good time with him. At least Adam was right about this. I coughed loudly and literally. He glanced at me sideways and announced “Class starts!” I jumped into the pool and gave free showers to them.  “Too much of a grand entrance? Sorry! Let’s begin!!” I shouted.

------------------------------------

I took off my swimming cap and headed to the men changing room.

“Mir, we need to talk.” He looked at me with eyes wide opened, his shirt on his shoulder.

I gave him a body check. Who told me he had a belly? Hmm...Well that person is definitely wrong. He has abs, it’s weird, I didn’t know. He looked at me sideways totally getting it that I’m checking his body out. I blushed and bit my lips. “Here?” He asked casually.

“Huh? Oh. Of course not you babo! Get changed and meet you outside. We shall talk over tea, my treat.” I walked out fast.

 “Dang it; fat girls don’t give people body check! Damn, that was some abs, why didn’t I notice it? Yummy! I mean the muffin I’m having later, whatever.” I sighed as I took off my swimsuit.

---------------------------------------------

I sat down by the window and looked outside. Wearing a blue A-line skirt paired with a cute yellow top and white heels

Please log in to read the full chapter