The Demonstration

Scarlet, Sunshine and Muffins
Please log in to read the full chapter

28th October...

A muffin a day keeps the anti-depressant away! Hehehehehe! My head felt light, the sunshine gleamed straight through my heart. This must be feeling of being in love and knowing someone loves you for who you are. I was savouring my chocolate muffin while marking the essays. A few students were the class for the Halloween party that will be held in a few days time. This school has a healthy environment, not much of bullying; many are more interested in doing well academically.

“Miss Scarlet, can I ask you something?” Sohyun asked softly while standing in front of my desk.

“Yes dear, what is it?” I put away my muffin and pen. Smiling, I looked up at her.

“Is it true that...Umm...you’re dating Mir ... Mir from MBLAQ?”

“What? Who...Who told you that?” I realised I was stuttering and I tried to calm myself down.

“No one. It’s nothing...It must be...Rumours. Yes, that’s it! Rumours...”  Sohyun walked away, mumbling to herself, looking all pre occupied.

“Sohyun, who told you? Sohyun!” I continued and walked through the corridor.

I sighed. Something doesn’t feel right. How can a student get a wind of this? Tonight, I will ask Mir about it. Yong Shern, a smart transfer student from Taiwan came in running and panting!

“Miss Scarlet! The school gate...The school gate...You have to see this!” He pulled me up and I ran to the school gate with him. What I saw was nothing I could imagine of. Something

Please log in to read the full chapter