The Presentation

Scarlet, Sunshine and Muffins
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Thank you for today, seeing how worn out Sasha is, I’m sure they were having lots of fun!” Lydia carried Sasha who was asleep.

“Don’t thank me, thank Mir here. It was his idea.” I smiled at Mir.

“Thank you Mir. Jasper, James, say bye to Aunt Scarlet and Uncle Mir.” Maria tugged her boys’ hands. Both thanked them softly and with eyes half opened.

Luckily for their mothers, the three kids bathed together with the orphans before having dinner together.

Mir and I waved them goodbye and went into the car.

“Are you sending me home?” Scarlet asked.

“No. I have to send this back to J.tunes Camp first and then I’ll walk you home?”

“You don’t have to.”

“I want to.” Mir insisted. I sighed and Mir grinned.

Outside Jtunes, they saw Seungho and G.O, Mir’s older teammates, leaving for the dorm.

“Hyung!” Mir ran straight to Seungho and hugged him.

Seungho trapped in Mir’s arm, scolded him. Mir then hugged G.O and G.O slapped Mir’s . I blushed quietly.

“Aish! Stop it you two, I’m tired, I want to go home fast.” Seungho replied in Korean.

Mir released Seungho and waved at me to come nearer. I realised I was standing beside the car all along.

“Who is this girl? Are you dating her?” Seungho asked in Korean. I, who understood felt obligated to deny so I waved both of my hands and smiled awkwardly.

Mir coughed and introduced me as a friend who was teaching him English.

“Nice to meet you. Do teach him well, he needs more help than us. Umm, if you don’t mind maybe you can teach me too!” Seungho asked.

I wanted to decline politely due to my busy schedule but Mir beat me into it.

“Cannot! Hyung must find someone else, she is mine!” Mir objected and hugged me by the side.

Seungho and G.O arched their eyebrows. I smiled awkwardly again. I nudged Mir aside and explained to them about my busy schedule.

“A pity. I see you later Mir, don’t be home too late!” Seungho nodded and went in his car.

“Have a goodnight Miss,” G.O smiled charmingly and entered the same car.

Mir waved goodbye while jumping excitedly.

“Real gentlemen aren’t they? A bit cold that Seungho-shi but he is well mannered. His English is good too. G.O-shi is charming like what the fans say!” I complimented the older mates while clasping my hands together.

The streets were a bit quiet. I checked my watch and it was already 10pm. There were a few people walking or rushing home. Suddenly Mir stopped walking.

“So you don’t want me anymore? You like older men?” Mir pulled my hand asking me to stop.

“I was just co

Please log in to read the full chapter