0 2

Beautiful Summer

When we arrive at his house, I was amazed at how huge it was. Dude, how rich was he? Is he a CEO or the son of CEO or something? I took off my shoes and followed him inside. I saw there was a piano and there were medals and trophy all over the top of the piano. Is he that talented?

I went up to have a closer look. Best male artist singer of the year, Kim Sunggyu. Next to that trophy, it was another trophy. Best song of the year, Kim Sunggyu I Need You. He is a singer than?

When I heard him calling out for me, I turned around and saw him already changed while holding a sweatpants and oversized tshirt. I guess it was for me as he handed the set to me and I muttered a ‘thank you’. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I undress myself and I was just about to turn on tap, suddenly I heard the door opened and Sunggyu was standing there with a towel.

I looked at him, he looked at me and suddenly looked somewhere below. I looked down at where he was looking at.

“ Oh my god!” I screamed and covered my adorable private part quickly with my hands. Did I just saw him blush? He threw the towel at me and quickly ran out of the bathroom and slammed the door hard.

I quickly showered and put on my clothes. I exited the bathroom and I saw him sitting on the couch using his phone. I join him on the couch next to him. He put down his phone when he realized that I am next to him. “I-I am sorry about barging i-into the bathroom just now.”

“It’s okay”

Am I in my right mind? How is it okay when he see my body?! I definitely must be crazy. He looked at me and he rubbed his neck awkwardly. This is really very awkward.

“Do you need to go home?” he asked me. “Y-Yea, I guess I’ll get going now than. Thank you.” I told him and make my way out of the house. Why in the world is my heart beating so fast...

When I got out of the house, I just realized I didn’t have anywhere to go. I stayed with him when we were together but now we are not, I can’t go back. I could not return back to my parent’s home because they looked down on me because I’m a gay. I find them unreasonable. What is with being gay? It doesn’t change anything. I sat outside Sunggyu’s house for the next 3 hours.

The sky was getting darker and it starts drizzling. As time passes, the rain got larger. I buried my face into my hands. I was soaked again. I heard the door opened and I saw Sunggyu walking out with a yellow umbrella. What is he doing outside his house? I saw him looking around until our eyes met. His eyes widened as he ran towards me. “Yah, what are you doing outside my house? Aren’t you supposed to be at home already?” I was just about to reply him but suddenly I felt giddy and I couldn’t process what he was telling me next as I fall into his warm embrace again and into darkness.

I woke up in a unfamiliar place. I felt something heavy in my head and tried shaking it away but it made me dizzier only. I took the towel off and touch my forehead. Was I having a fever that causes this? I look to my right and saw Sunggyu lying his head on his arm. I tried not to wake him up but my slightest movement did so and his eyes opened.

“You are awake?” he said. “No, my soul just woke up.” I said sarcastically. “Yah!” he hit the back of my head and I whined in pain.

“Why were you outside my house just now and not at home?” he suddenly asked. Should I tell him? I guess it nothing secret anyway.

“I-I live in my boyf- no ex boyfriend house but he broke up with me so I could not go back there. I can’t go back to my parents house too because they are disgusted with me for being gay.” I sighed and heard he suddenly whined and threw his hand “What’s wrong with being gay man.” I laughed at his words. Is he a gay too?

“You could have told me earlier. I know we just met and I don’t know why but I would like to offer you. Would you like to live with me? I think such a huge house could live two humans.” he continued. I was shocked at his offer. Why would you offer somebody that you just met to live with you?

“Am I disturbing you? Don’t you think I am dangerous or something?” I questioned him.

“I feel so lonely in this house alone so I would like someone to accompany me and no, I don’t think you are because you look like a dumb kid who does stupid things.”  he replied and I glared at him upon his words. How dare he call me dumb and say I do stupid things... Tsk.

Where were his parents? I was also still curious about the award. Was he a celebrity or something? Seeing he weren’t doing anything so I decided I should ask a little about him. “Where are your parents and are you a singer or someone popular? I saw a lot of award outside the living room.”

“Yea, I am singer. I know I don’t really know you well but I feel like telling you but I am really hoping you would keep this a secret.” he paused and I told him I swear to god I would not tell anybody unless he say I could.

“ I sing. During all performances, I sang with my back facing the audiences. I know it is rude but I was told to do. It’s not like I have any choice.” he took a deep breath before continuing.

“ All my album covers, there weren’t any my face on it, only my name. In all my music videos, the director would think up of something for the graphic while they just insert my voice for the music. There was always a representative to help me collect my award and said I was too busy to attend. So apparently, nobody know how I look like. I was debuted without my face. I was only recognized for my voice.” I saw tears glistening in his eyes. Why was the company so cruel? I have the urge to slap the CEO face. How could they only recognize him for his voice when he apparently look so adorable and beautiful.  Wait, did I just call him beautiful?

I heard him sniffed as he continued “My parents weren’t fond of me being a singer. In the beginning, they wanted me to be a doctor but I was very stubborn, I wanted to achieve my dreams to become a singer. They ask me to choose between stay and become a doctor or leave and achieve my dreams. Obviously I chose the second path. I miss them but they told me once I left, stepping out of the house, I won’t be their son anymore.”

When the time he finish his story, there were already tears rolling down his chubby cheeks. He tried wiping them away, but it just keep on coming down. Looking at the vulnerable state he is in right now, I felt like hugging him and comforting him. I went forward and gave him a hug. I wrapped my arms around his back and patted him softly. “Cry it out loud, you would feel better.”

I felt him hugging me back as I felt the warm hands on my back and he started crying hard on my shoulder after hearing my words. How could he take in so much all alone? I really could not compare his situation and mine. He looked strong on the outside yet so broken in the inside.

We stayed in the position for the next five minutes and Sunggyu started to calm down. I still heard him sniffing and sobbing. He pulled away from the hug and I felt a patch of wetness on my  shoulder from his crying. I looked at him, seeing his caramel bangs covering his swollen eyes. “I am sorry.” I heard him mumbled and assure him it’s okay.  

“Quit that company.” I suggested. He looked at me and his eyes widened. “W-What? I worked so hard to debut and you ask me to quit? Are you out of your mind?”

“Isn’t it obvious the company is using you? You’re beautiful and have a good voice. Why not try out another company’s audition? I believe you can get in.” I said and smiled at him.

“It isn’t as easy as you think. Even there was a chance, who would help m-“ I cut his words “I will help you.” He pointed at me at wide eyes and I nodded.

“How can you even help me?” he asked me.

“I have dreamt of singing before but there wasn’t a chance since my ex ask me don’t do so, afraid that if I really got scouted, I wouldn’t have time to spend with him. Now what, he left me instead. What a joke. I guess we could train together and try together?” I saw him disgusted by the selfishness of my ex and I laughed.

Sunggyu went to the company next day and told them he wanted to leave. He said he could not stand how much the company was using his voice and not letting him face the fans. They were almost like controlling him. He was glad that the contract were about to end in a few days. The company tried using all their mights to ask Sunggyu come back but he didn’t bother and walk out of the company, ignoring the calls behind him.

The fans were shocked about the sudden of the faceless singer, Kim Sunggyu, leaving. I looked at the article about Sunggyu leaving and saw lots of comments asking him to return.

“omo why did sunggyu leave? I love his voice! oppa ah, please come back” ksg02 wrote.

“sunggyu ah sunggyu ah sunggyu ah, please come backkkkkkk” gyuyoutonight wrote.

“wae oppa why did you leave? come back please!” onegyu28 wrote.

I laugh at Sunggyu fans language and usernames.

I scrolled down to see the other articles. Woollim Entertainment Audition 2014. Wasn’t Nell in Woollim Entertainment? If we manage to get it, we can meet him. But it would not be easy as I thought because there a hundreds of people out there auditioning but think Sunggyu would love to meet him too since I saw a collection of Nell’s album in his room. I felt super excited and click to view the details of it.

Do you have the passion of singing, dancing or rapping and want to show your talent to us? You can show and flash it during the audition! We would love to ask you guys to join us!

Venue :  Mapo-gu, Seongsan-dong , Level 12

Date & Time : 6th August 2014 , 4-7PM

The audition was four months from now. I immediately ran to Sunggyu room and saw him lying on the bed, reading a book. “Sunggyu?” I called him once but he was so immersed in the book so I went next to him and blow him on his ears. He jumped out of bed in shocked and his forehead knock onto mine and I sat on the floor, groaning in pain. Is his head made out of rock or something?

“Yah, are you out of your mind?” I ignore his question and showed him my phone about the article of the audition excitedly. When he read finish, he look at me with a grin on his face. Boom. What was that? Was it my heart? I shook of the thoughts when he spoke “Isn’t this company Nell is in?” I nodded. Looking at him smiling so wide, without reasons I smiled.

We decided to sing the song “Lucky” by EXO. Sunggyu uses one of his room in the house as his recording room. He took out speaker and microphones from the storeroom. I didn’t know he kept all this stuffs since the company Sunggyu use to be in would have everything.

He tested the things out and it was still working. We were glad about it and decided to start practicing tomorrow since we were tired from today activities.


 

shet finally I updated yay another short chapter oops sorry. where r u all people man dAYUM please comment :x