0 1

Beautiful Summer

I couldn’t reach out for you anymore because you are too far away from me. Seeing how the water flows, where it could never reach the further part of the shore reminded me about our relationship. The time when we were still together...

The happy moments.

The shouting and crying sounds because of fights.

The difficulties we have been fighting through together.

The hugs and kisses we use to share.

Also every night when we cuddle.

I miss it. Do you know how much I miss you even thought that we are not together anymore? I am still confused about your feelings and action. You just came up to me and demanded for a break. You ask me to move on. You didn’t even bother to explain and said that you were just playing with me. How do you expect me to move on when I couldn’t accept the fact that you were breaking up with me?  Can't you let us celebrate our second anniversary first before even telling me you want to break? Let me have a little bit of happiness in the last moment before sadness. How can you even be so cold-hearted?

I seriously reflected what I have done wrong. Is it because of the few days that I didn’t talk to you because I was busy with my work? Was it I didn’t buy you your favourite coffee and cake that you crave for every morning? Or was it because I ask you to stay away from your friend, the one you cheated on me with? I couldn't find anymore reason that explains why you broke up with me.

Every night I woke up with a empty bed but I would always think that you are still next to me. When I go to the cafe that we always went, I would order the same thing. Strawberry Cheesecake Frappe. When I go to the mall, I would always buy a pair instead of one in the thoughts that you are still together with me and I could give you for our monthsary. When I got back to the house we stayed, I realized that our relationship do not exist anymore so I couldn't come back here, your house, anymore and the items I couldn't give it to you because your new boyfriend woud think you're cheating on him. I realized I am homeless too, for now, but it's alright. I really enjoyed our time together so sacrificing abit is okay. Our memories still lingers in a place in my heart but I hope it would fade away faster because it hurts more than you think.

I went to the beach that we always went as I walked on the sand, I laugh at how the sand sticks onto my wet feet. I would like to get rid the sand that is sticking all over my leg because I find it uncomfortable just like I am the sand that stick onto you, the bare foot, but in the end you decided to wash away. I turned towards the direction of the ocean and walk towards it. The further I go, the deeper I entered. I smile because I was close to drowning which mean I am closer to death and the end of pain. I heard someone screaming for me to come back to the shore. I laugh at the thought that people would still care about me. Yeah, maybe only my real friends.

I close my eyes in the water and loosen myself. It was just a minute to end everything but suddenly, somebody pulled me up and was dragging me out. I tried to struggle out of his grip but instead of feeling the grip loosen, it tighten instead. By the time I wanted to struggle again, I was already at the shore, soaked. “Yah! Are you crazy?” the stranger yelled at me.

I looked at the soaked male, small eyes, chubby cheeks, kissable lips. Damn it, he look so cute. My heart start beating rapidly. I felt like I am not in the right mood.

“Why did you save me?” I yelled at him. He glared at me and said “I saved you, you didn’t thank me and yelled at me instead. Ah, what have I done in my previous life.”

“I-I was so close but you ruin it.”

The male raised his eyebrow, “Why did you want to kill yourself?”

“It hurts. It hurts so badly that I don't want to spend a single second living anymore” I screamed my heart out and tears finally flow down after keeping in for so long. It was the first time I cried so hard. I couldn’t stop crying and I started to hyperventilate. I felt the stranger pulled me into his warm embrace even thought his clothes were wet. I cried on his chest and I heard him mumbled a ‘stupid’.

We stayed in this position till I calmed down. I pulled away from the hug, feeling embarrassed to look at him so I looked down. I heard the stranger started coughing so I looked up at him and ask him whether he is alright or not. He just nodded at me.

“I’m N-Nam Woohyun by the way” I shivered when the wind brushes pass my soaked blouse.

“Sunggyu. Kim Sunggyu.” he replied. “Do you want to come to my house to change your clothes?” he continued.

“Is it troublesome for you?” and immediately I heard a ‘no’ coming out from his mouth.

He stood up and walked away from me. Was I suppose to follow him?  I heard him yell a “come quickly or else I will lock you outside” I quickly ran to catch up with him. Luckily he was a old grandpa who could not walk so fast. I laugh slightly at my thoughts.

 


sorry, couldn't update yesterday bc feeling so sore after the squeeze and shoving for bap mtv session but it was great btw ;;;; 

s h o r t c h a p t e r :x oops comment ok ok ok ok ok pls pls pls LOL upvote and subscribe ho ho ho tHANKYOUFABS <3