Chapter 8

Horikoshi's Secret Agents (ON-HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tonight Ryosuke, Yuri, Keito and Yuto gathered together at Ryosuke’s house. They were thinking about the decision they would take.

 

“So, we will accept it or not?” Keito asked for countless time this night. Yuto sighed deeply and faced the oldest among them.

 

“After I think deeply, I will accept this offer. It’s up to you want to accept it or not, but I won’t change my mind.” Yuto said.

 

His friends looked at each other. “Why you decided to accept it?” Asked Yuri. Yuto looked at his friends one by one before he answered, “Because the reward. To be able enter the university we want and in addition get the scholarship. It will be easier than to get a scholarship with the usual way.” His friends then understood about his reason. This was a great chance for him after all.

 

“Okay, then I will join it too!” Keito said while gave his calm smile toward the tallest boy, followed by Yuri and Ryosuke. “We also accept it!” they said together and after that all of them laughed. 

 

“But, why all of you accept it? Is it because of me?” Yuto asked again. He was afraid his friends felt forced to accept the offer. Ryosuke, Keito and Yuri just smiled heard Yuto’s question.

 

“We want to join it because we also want to get the freepass.” Yuri said.

 

“After all, we don’t want you to looked cool alone.” Ryosuke added while grinned mischievously.

 

“Thank you minna, I am afraid I will face it alone, but now I’m relieved because all of you also there. It’s make me really excited.” He showed his rare wide smile to his friends.

 

“That’s what friends are for..” Yuri said and patted his shoulder, again they laughed together after that. Suddenly the front door opened, Hikaru and Kota came. It seems they just had a date with their girlfriends. They smiled toward Ryosuke’s friends and ready to enter their own room when suddenly Ryosuke remembered something.

 

“Nii-chan, you two, come here!” he said with command tone. Frowned, Kota and Hikaru just obeyed their brother.

 

“What’s wrong, Ryo-chan?” Hikaru asked while he seat beside Keito and Kota followed.

 

“You’re unfair! Why you two never tell me about Horikoshi’s secret agents!?” Ryosuke exclaimed. Kota and Hikaru looked at each other then they smiled.

 

“So, Takaki already told all of you ne~ we kinda expected it, that all of you will be the next members so we know it’s about time.” Kota said and that made Ryosuke a bit angry. He was mad because only him didn’t know about it in this family.

 

“Yeah, Takaki senpai already told us.” Yuri replied while chuckled looked at Ryosuke’s expression. “Ryosuke was mad because all of you never told it to him.” He added again while grinned. Ryosuke pouted because Yuri too and his expression made his brothers and his friends laughed hard.

 

“Ryosuke, your face when you’re mad was so funny!” Keito said between his laugh. They laughed after some minutes and because they still didn’t stop it, Ryosuke threatened them he would pour water on them if they didn’t stop their laughing. Heard that, they stopped their laugh and Ryosuke’s brothers ran to their own room before Ryosuke could pestering them again.

***

 

“Mirai-chan, do you want to join HSA?” Suzuka asked her best friend tomorrow morning. Mirai looked at Suzuka and she nodded.

 

“I will accept the offer. It’s interesting and it’s a once in lifetime opportunity so I think I won’t let it go.” She said.

 

Suzuka sighed in relief heard that. “I’m relieved because I won’t be alone.” She commented. “By the way, will those four boys accept the offer? It will be lonely if they don’t join it.” She said while gazing to the seat in front of her.   

 

“You are afraid it will be lonely not because those four boys, but because Yuto won’t be there, right?” Mirai asked mischivieously. Suzuka still in daze and she answered unconsciously, "Yeah, it will be lonely if he isn't there."

 

Second later, she realized what she said and when she turn her head to looked at Mirai, she found that girl already smiled mischievously.

 

"Gotcha! So you're indeed have a crush on him! You never be honest on me about this matter." Mirai said while pouted.

 

Suzuka waved her hand panickly. "It's not like that Mirai, it's just my admiration toward him, nothing more!" She said.

 

Mirai smiled softly at her friend and tapped Suzuka's shoulholder. "Don't hide it Suzu-chan. I often saw you stared at him and honestly, he also stared back at you when you didn't realize." Mirai said still with her mischievous smile and made Suzuka gave up.

 

"Okay, okay, I give up. Indeed I often pay attention at him. He is smart, talented, hard worker and cool. I like his quite attitude, it's so calming." Suzuka said innocently. Mirai sighed deeply.

 

"I am happy you're honest to me. Although Yuto-kun had a bitter past, but he is a good guy and as your best friend I support you with him." Mirai added.

 

"What do you mean he had a bitter past?"

 

Mirai then told Suzuka about Yuto's past. She knew it from Ohara Sakurako, Yuto's school friend when junior high. Ohara Sakurako also told her about the story how those four boy became friends and famous on their school. Suzuka looked amazed heard that story.

 

"Their bond is so strong." Suzuka commented and Mirai just nodded. Then, suddenly Suzuka also smiled mischievously.

 

"Nah, stop about me." She said and her smirk made Mirai shivered. "What about you and Ryosuke? It seems you and him really compatible." She added.

 

Mirai looked disagree, "What do you mean? Me and him? It's impossible you know. He is a strange guy and always make me angry." Mirai rant. Suzuka just laughed looked at her expression. When they busy talking, those four boy that became their subject came.

 

"Hei girls, you look fun, what are you talking about?" Yuri asked while put his bag on his seat then he join the girls. Yuto, Ryosuke and Keito also followed.

 

"We just discussed about HSA. We decided to join it. Do you want to join it?" Suzuka asked the boys.

 

"We also decided to join it. If we not join it, who will protect you two?" Yuri said, tried to flirt. Mirai and Suzuka just smiled heard him. Unconsciously Suzuka sighed in relief and Yuto saw it. He stared at her and when she realized the boy stared at her, she turn her head and their eyes met for seconds. However Yuto looked away and Suzuka saw his face a bit redden. Suzuka realized her face a bit hot and she knew now her face look red because of embarassment. She didn't know at that time, Yuto's heart pounding.

 

"Suzuka, your face is red, are you sick?" Ryosuke asked worriedly. Suzuka just smiled and shook her head as her reply. Mirai, Keito and Yuri that saw when Yuto's and Suzuka's eyes met earlier just looked at each other and they smiled knowlingly.

 

"Ryosuke, why you're so dense." Yuri commented, Mirai and Keito laugh heard that. Ryosuke just scratch his hair, looked confuse but he didn't asked again.

 

Suddenly Arioka Daiki entered their class and approached them. "After school, we need all of you in student council room to inform us about your decision." Daiki said flatly.

 

"We already decided to join it." Keito said.

 

Daiki gave them a small smiled. "Good if you want to join it. However, you still need to come because there will be some explanation from the advisor. He added. All of them looked curious why they called that fast though they still long time to given their answer.

 

"But, why we called this fast? Can you just tell us the reason?" Asked Ryosuke.

 

"Like I said, don’t ask to much and just obeyed the order.” Daiki answered coldly and after send a cold stare toward Ryosuke he left that class. Ryosuke just looked at his senior with angry glare, he still didn’t like the boy.

 

“I don’t like him.”

 

“Forget it Ryosuke, just forget your grudge toward him already, we will often meet him starting now.” Keito said wisely. Ryosuke just sighed and nodded. Then, they back to their seat to started the lesson.

***

 

After school, as ordered they headed toward student council room. They were curious as why they called this fast. When they arrived there, not only their seniors, but also Tsuyoshi sensei and Koichi sensei the principal also there.     

“Welcome, all of you.” Domoto Koichi sensei, the principal greet them friendly and told them to took a seat. They seat around the big table.

 

“I know from Daiki-kun already.” Koichi sensei started. “That all of you accept the offer.” He cont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter