Chapter 1

Horikoshi's Secret Agents (ON-HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A bright morning, Ryosuke already prepare to went to his school. This morning was his first day at high school after for two weeks he attend the orientation for the new students in Horikoshi High school, one of elite school in Tokyo. The boy with handsome face and short figure already prepared all of his need, from his uniform, bag, and shoes. After he finished breakfast, he was ready to go to school.

 

“Ryo-chan darling! Come here first!” His mother yelled.

 

“Yes mom, what happen?” Ryosuke asked lazily. His mother pouted looked at her son’s expression.

 

“What happen with you? This is your first time in high school, you shouldn’t show your lazy face at this day.” His mother said. 

 

Ryosuke just came closer to his mother. He kissed his mother’s cheek. “I am sorry mom. Jaa, I must go now.”

 

“Oi, Ryosuke! Ganbatte!” His oldest brother, Kota, said.

 

“And remember don’t make shame on your first day and send my regards toward the headmaster.” Continued his second brother, Hikaru. 

 

Ryosuke just rolled his eyes at his brothers. “Just say it by yourself nii-chan. It’s impossible for me to suddenly came to headmaster office just to send your regards toward him.” Ryosuke replied. Hikaru just chuckled heard that. Both of Ryosuke’s brothers were study on medical university now then they also prepared themself to went to college. 

 

Ryosuke immediately went out and climb in the car and told his driver go to school. He didn’t want to get late on the first day.

 

Ryosuke arrived on the front gate. He still didn’t believe that finally he could study at this school. It’s not easy to be accepted in Horikoshi High. It’s just the smart students or the rich one that could get into this school.

 

Ryosuke felt lucky he got into this school. With his advanced ability in technology, he got the ticket to be accepted to this school with his three best friends since middle school, Okamoto Keito, Nakajima Yuto and Chinen Yuri.  

 

When he arrived at class, he felt the atmosphere of the first day around the room. All of his friends were new friends, but still the one that didn’t change for him was his best friends that already greet him with wide smile on their faces like usual. 

 

“What happen with you Ryosuke? You’re so quiet, usually you’re the loud one.” Yuri said.

 

Ryosuke sighed. He couldn’t quite enjoyed his first day at school for now. “Yesterday my mother had a date with someone I don’t know. I’m just worried about her.”

 

“Oh Ryosuke, just let it be. Your world won’t end just because your mother had a date.” This time, Keito said. Ryosuke just nodded his head, then he sat on his chair and prepare his books. Suddenly, he looked at Yuto and remembered something. “Yuto, do you already finish about the test that I asked before?” He asked to Yuto. Yuto just glanced at him for awhile then he nodded.

 

Yamada Ryosuke, Nakajima Yuto, Chinen Yuri and Okamoto Keito were the most famous boys in Horikoshi High. although they just on their first year, but they already became idols in the school. This was because they were on the top scorers when entrance exam and individually, they had awesome ability and in addition their handsome and cute face.

 

Yuri, the most cute boy on the group and really advanced in science field. Yuto, the quiet one, was hold a black belt on karate and Keito the mature one really smart to analyze a problem, meanwhile Ryosuke had ability on technology and computer field. That’s why, although they were still on their first year, they really famous on school.

 

When they enjoyed their time to chit chatting, their chemistry teacher come and they started the first lesson.      

 

***

 

Horikoshi High school was one of elite school in Tokyo. The students that study there weren’t random students. Most of the students came from rich family that could afford paid the high amount of money for school fees and of course after they passed the entrance exam.

 

The facility of this school also complete and in high quality. Air conditioner on every classroom plus LCD and CCTV, the indoor and outdoor sport fields, the art room for vocal club, music club and painting club, the wide parking lot that could accomodate all the car and bike of the students, also locker for every students with fingerprint scanner and of course the cafetaria that looked like a famous and expensive restaurant.

 

This time, the cafetaria was filled with students which relieve their stress after 3 hours study. They eat, drink or simply just chit chatting. It’s also went same for Ryosuke, Yuto, Yuri and Keito. They release their stress after their brain full with chemistry theory earlier.

 

“Uwah, It’s so tired. Yakumo sensei sure gave us long note and a lot of formulas.” Ryosuke said tiredly. When the four boys step their feet on the cafetaria, a lot of girls looked at them in awe and gigled happily, even some of them scream when saw the four boys. Ryosuke, Yuri, Yuto and Keito just ignored them, because they wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter