Chapter 3

Horikoshi's Secret Agents (ON-HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, when he was on class Yuto told his friends about the event on karate club yesterday night. They also got surprised when knew that Yuto lost.

 

“Are you serious Yuto!?” Ryosuke asked.

 

“I’m serious. For how many times I must tell you Ryosuke?” Yuto said with a cold tone.

 

“Ah, sorry.” Ryosuke said while grinning. “It’s just you never lost so it’s unbelievable for me.” He said again.

 

“You won’t always be on the top. There is time when we will be on the bottom, because no matter how strong we are there will be a stronger person than us.” Keito said wisely while tapped Yuto’s shoulder.

 

“Keito, you sound like a priest.” Yuri commented while chuckled.

 

When they just enjoyed their time, suddenly a girl came to them and gave them a brochure. “Excuse me, this is from student council advisor. The top ten on entrance exam must join this science competition and you as the top four so you too must join it. The advisor asked you to gather at student council room later.” That girl said while blushed madly, of course if you faced the most famous boys on the school you would blushed.

 

“Okay, thank you for your information.” Yuri said while gave the girl his infamous cute smile and made the girl nervous and immediately left them.

 

“So, we already get the offer ne~” Ryosuke said when the girl left them.

 

“Yeah, but it’s good right? It’s our purpose indeed to accept all of that so we can easily get scholarship for Yuto.” Keito added while he read the

 

“Thank you so much minna, because of your support I can continue to study.” Yuto said while showed his rare smiled toward his friends. “But then, in this competition, I’m sure the first position will be Yuri ne~ It’s his speciality after all.” Yuto continued while glanced at Yuri.

 

Yuri just smiled at them while scratched his nape. “You make me so embarrassed now, but what Yuto said indeed true ne~” The smallest boy said while smiled mischieviously and earned him a whacked from Ryosuke.

 

“You’re so narcisist Yuri.” Ryosuke said while laugh together with his friends. When the bell rang, they stopped their chit chatting and back to focus on the lesson.    

***

 

On the break time, Keito, Ryosuke, Yuri and Yuto also Mirai and Suzuka walked together to the student council room. Ryosuke and Mirai still couldn’t accept that they must join the competition together, so when they entered the said room, Ryosuke and Mirai threw an annoyed stare at each other and their friends only sighed in defeat.

 

When they entered, there were some people there and realized there were their upperclassman. Suddenly Yuto stunned when looked at one person among their seniors.

 

“What’s wrong, Yuto?” Ryosuke asked.

 

“The boy that I told you earlier, my new coach is one of the student on this school.” Yuto said.

 

“Is he one of those seniors?” Keito asked calmly and Yuto nodded.

“He is the one with that brunette hair and reading a book.” The tallest boy explain. Automatically Keito, Ryosuke and Yuri looked at the boy and paid attention to him.

“He doesn’t look like a person that good in martial art. He looks more like a model.” Commented Ryosuke while chuckled and his friends agreed inside their hearts. Yuya, that realized Yuto’s presence just gave him a small smile and Yuto bowed his head in respect.

 

The four boys with Mirai and Suzuka then join thei senior and after waited for awhile, Domoto Koichi sensei, student council advisor came and gave them the announcement.

 

“Good afternoon everyone.” Koichi sensei started his announcement. “Today, I ask you to gather here that all of you are chosen to join science competition this year. I chose ten students from each grade and later you will join the pre elimination test from our school. Ten students on the top list on the pre elimination test will participated as our school representative. Pre elimination test will be held on a week and the matery are same like last year so you can access it on the web school. So prepare yourself and passed the test. Is there any question?”

 

“No sensei!” all of the students answered.

 

“Right, if there is no question, all of you can back to your class.” Koichi sensei said

 

All of them then back to their class. Yuri took a last glance toward his seniors that will be his rival and showed a small smile. He was sure that he could be on the first position like always although his rival were his seniors.

***

 

It’s a fine afternoon where Keito, Ryosuke, Yuri and Yuto studied together at Keito’s caffe like usual. Now they increased their portion to study to prepare for the competition. They sat on the couch on the veranda. From their position, they could easily saw all the activities on the caffe. It’s Ryosuke’s idea to Keito, so Keito as the boss still could monitor his workers while study. Yuri just arrived at the caffe and at that time it’s just Ryosuke and Keito on their favorite place while Yuto still on his part time work as a elementary student’s tutor.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter