Chapter 7

Horikoshi's Secret Agents (ON-HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuto, Ryosuke, Keito, Yuri, Mirai and Suzuka dumbfounded heard that explanation. Secret agents? Indeed, they often saw on movie or drama about secret agents that must sneaking or infiltrate the enemy’s teritorry, fighting and had advance technology. Like Agent Cody Banks movie or MIB movie. Was it like that Takaki mean about secret agents?

 

All their senpais just chuckled looked at their expression. Even Ryosuke gaped at them and that made them laugh.

 

“Don’t be too surprised guys. I didn’t think that your expression will be hilarious like this.” Shinkawa said while laughed.

 

The juniors then composed themself from their dumbfounded expression. “Takaki senpai, you’re not kidding, right? Horikoshi’s Secret Agents? I still can’t understand, you want us to be an agent like in the movie?” Mirai asked confused.   

 

Takaki just gave her a small smile. “Yes, just like the name, HSA is a secret organization at our school. The one that know about this organization just the principal and the vice principals. The advisor of this organization is Domoto Tsuyoshi sensei. The purpose of this organization is to observed if they are abnormal changings and strange events on the school and among the students.

 

“But if that the case, then the teachers can do that right? Just to observe, it’s a simple task, and why bother to make secret organization like this?” Suzuka asked softly.

 

“That’s not the problem, Ohgo-san.” Nishiuchi said. “The teachers indeed can do it. However, to approached the students, it’s better also students do that because it will be easier for students to gather information inside and outside school. If the teachers do it, then they will be easily noticed by the students and as the nature of teenagers, they will hide anything to the older one, right? So that’s not a better choice and that’s our task, to gather the information and tell them to the principal and vice principals, then they will do the action.” She explained again.

 

The juniors then just nodded their head, understood. However, now they looked at each other. Become a member of secret organization and had a lot of burden of course that would spent a lot of their time. Yuto felt anxiety crept up on him, if his time to study was taken then it will be difficult to preserve his scholarship and also it will affect his chance to got into university.

 

As if knew their mind, Daiki continued to explain, “You not need to worry about school activity. We choose the six of you because we know that you’re the top six on entrance exam and we have faith on you that all of you can balance your study and organization activity. Because you’re briliant student, it won’t become a problem. We also can maintain our achievement.”

 

The juniors then understood why they were chosen. Of course this important task need briliant person. However, looked like Yuto still felt hesitant about it.

 

“So, is wheter our task, that you said to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter