(7/7)

Fix you

It was not really a task to figure out where Kris lives given the numerous attempts by Kris to get Kyungsoo to go to his house. Kyungsoo figured that if he made an effort, he would be able to find it and sure enough, the paper that adhered to the refrigerator with the aid of a magnet was like a gift from heaven. On it was faint scribbles of an address and a small "Just in case - Kris" . Kyungsoo allowed himself a grin and wondered how he is going go about doing this.

Kris thinks spring is beautiful, with the buds of flowers swollen and waiting to bloom. The weather was not too hot, not too cold. It's just right with the traces of dirty snow melting winter away and the warmth of the sun flirting with spring. He close his eyes and let the face bask under the rays of comfort. The soft breeze that managed to enter through the slip of the window made the curtains dance to a jolly beat, stirring up traces of dust that betrayed the state of his house. It's not that Kris dislike being clean, he's just lazy, and maybe, if he would just accept it, kinda upset.

It has been one week since he last saw Kyungsoo and he has yet to gather enough courage to go see him. He thought he did, two days ago, until he was standing in front of Kyungsoo's office. It was just his luck to be there the day that Kyungsoo was having lunch with Jongin. Kris did not miss the sincere smile that graced Kyungsoo's beautiful face when he saw Jongin, or the subtle blush that decorated his cheeks in response to something Jongin said. He surely did not miss the boiling jealousy that had his stomach churning miles at a time. He did a 180 turn, nearly getting a crick at his neck, before making a beeline for his car. 

He did not feel like punching someone, no. But more than ever he felt like emptying his stomach of its content and to stop the stinging in his eyes. Two days later and he managed to control his stomach, but not his eyes. Every time he was reminded of that one boy his eye stung and it did not help that he was thinking of him almost every moment. Kris thinks he needs to get his eyes fix, or his heart, either one.

Just as he was about to go mope on his bed once more, the door bell blared a long and annoying buzz. 

"I'm coming!" Kris shouted. 

He rushed to the door, attempted to make himself a little more presentable, and took a look the through the peephole. What he saw nearly had him peeing his pants. He was expecting a head of red curls and a pleasant smile that was characteristic of his mother. What he saw instead was a mop of dark brown hair and a pair of eyes that could see through his soul staring right back at him through the peephole. 

Who does that? Kris tried to calm his racing heart before he open the door, though he knows it would be of not much use anyway since Kyungsoo is the one standing outside his door.

"Hey Kris!" Kyungsoo's voice were like angels singing to Kris. Kris snapped out of his daze when Kyungsoo started to give him a questioning look. 

"Whatbringsyouhere?" Kris wanted to come off nonchalant but it's not working seeing how his words could not wait to spill out of his mouth one after the other. Kris blames his stupid heart. 

Kyungsoo chuckled and Kris thinks he's more than willing to be flustered any time of the day just to hear that sound again.

"I'm here to cook you dinner! As a thank you for fixing me!" Kyungsoo beamed at Kris and Kris felt like he was nearly blinded by the sudden rays of light that Kyungsoo emitted. He really needs to get his eyes fixed.

"Well are you going to let me in?" Kris took a step back hastily to make way for Kyungsoo to enter, nearly tripping on his own feet. He could feel the blood rushing to his head in embarrassment but the tiny laugh Kyungsoo emitted made it worth it. He closed the door behind Kyungsoo and lead him to the kitchen.

"Your house is so dusty." Kyungsoo did not sound disgusted, instead he sounded amuse.

"It's not that dusty." Kris wanted to crawl into a hole and bury himself. He sounded so much like a whiny, petulant child. He had to control himself from pouting.

"If you say so." Kyungsoo shrugged. Kyungsoo made to put the bags of groceries on the kitchen island when Kris place a hand on his arm to stop him. 

"I don't think you should do this." Kris voice was quiet but serious.

"What? Me cooking dinner for you? Why not?"

"Because you have a boyfriend, and you shouldn't be cooking for someone who might like you even more than your boyfriend do." Kris had to control the stinging in his eyes again. No he was not going to cry, not in front of Kyungsoo.

"What boyfriend? And i-is that a confession?" Kyungsoo spluttered. He nearly dropped the groceries so he placed in on the floor, just in case.

"Jongin! Don't you dare deny it! I saw you two last Tuesday being all happy together!" 

"Well yes we were being all happy together last Tuesday-" Kris thinks his heart just broke into another million smithereens, if that was possible. "But aren't friends suppose to be happy together too?" Kris was visibly upset, from the fall of his face and the fact the he was unwilling to to look at Kyungsoo at all. 

Kyungsoo took the opportunity to step closer to Kris, to the point that Kris was not able to stop Kyungsoo's eyes from meeting his tearing ones.

"What if I want to be more than happy together with you?" Kris's eyes widen. Maybe he needs to get his head fix as well. Did Kyungsoo just said what he thinks he said? Or was it just another figment of his overactive imagination? He blinked a few times at Kyungsoo who was peering up at him, trying to decipher what he was thinking. Before he knew it Kyungsoo's face was too close and his lips were met with the softest and warmest lips he ever felt. He let out a loud gasp as Kyungsoo's lips moved against his. It was slow and gentle as Kyungsoo tried to send the message that Kris is the one he love, not Jongin. Kris could feel a spark in his chest re-igniting when Kyungsoo broke the kids. His arms shot out to wrap around Kyungsoo's waist, pulling him back. It made Kyungsoo smile and his eyes crinkle, Kris thinks he's so whipped.

"Stop thinking so much and kiss me back." This time Kris let all his worries go and allowed his heart to assemble back as Kyungsoo's lips work together with his with a new vigour. The spark burst into a steady flame that warmed his insides. He could feel his chest tighten as it swelled to new levels of happiness. The sick churning in his stomach turned into butterflies that fluttered contentedly. Kyungsoo threaded through Kris's hair and never in his life had Kris felt like he was full to bursting with love. He did not even know he was crying until Kyungsoo's thumbed the tears away. 

"Hey, hey. I'm here. It's okay. Don't cry."

"A-are you sure you're not in love with J-Jongin?" 

Kyungsoo chuckled against Kris swollen lips and whispered. "I'm more than sure." 

Kyungsoo gave Kris as small peck at the corner of his lips.

"Thanks for fixing me."

Kris replied with a small peck at the corner of Kyungsoo's lips.

"No, thank you for fixing me."