Second Moon

The Moon's Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

“So, that’s the reason why…” Suzy leaned back at Myungsoo’s open arms (taking his free hand at the process) as they sitting at one of their university benches. She nodded slowly while playing with his fingers.

“Yeah… sorry about that” Myungsoo sighed softly as he recalled his memory, how his sister dragged Suzy and his brother out of their shop. “She was… freaked out”

“It’s fine” She smiled softly as looking up at him. “It just… she could see his curse or something?”

“Well, I don’t know but she said that Howon hyung is cursed” He shrugged lightly. “And she told me to stay away from you two”

Suzy’s face dropped immediately at his words. “You…. Do you want to…”

Myungsoo laughed as he pulled her into a hug. “Of course not silly girl”. He hugged her tighter which Suzy returned immediately. “How could I leave you…”

A smile creeps in her face as she nuzzles her nose against his shoulder and mumbled ‘thank you’ before Myungsoo pulling away.

“So… my sister was right? Is Howon hyung cursed?” At her boyfriend’s question, Suzy nodded slowly.

“Yeah…“ She stared at a space as she continued. “This is a family secret actually… Howon oppa cursed since he was born”

“Since he was born??”

“Hmm… that’s what they said but Howon oppa never believed it, not even a bit. He never believed anything related with supernatural or mystic”

“Well, my nuna grew up with supernatural creatures or whatever they called” Myungsoo said with a chuckle.

Later after they bid farewell, Suzy went to visit his brother at his office to have lunch together, thing that they always do ever since they were kids. She bowed lightly at his secretary as he quickly opened the door for her. She said ‘thank you’ as she entered his office.

“Hey baby girl” Howon welcomed her with arms wide open and she gave him a quick tight hug before she turned to greet his workmates. “Annyeong Woogyu oppa”

“Yah Suzy, stop calling us that” Sunggyu hissed playfully at the nickname she gave to them, causing a soft chuckle slipped from Howon’s lips.

“Hyung, don’t hisses too often or you will age faster than you thought” Woohyun ruffled Suzy’s hair lightly as he took a seat at the couch. “Let’s eat! I’m hungry!”

Howon dragged Sunggyu to seat and quickly stuffed him a slice of sushi they’ve been order before so the oldest wouldn’t start to nag. Suzy enjoyed their lunch, she loves Sunggyu and Woohyun like her own brothers because she knows them since she was a kid but her conversation with Myungsoo bothered her. She is definitely had to talk to Howon about this.

“Oppa…” She called out softly and three males looked up from their drink at the same time.

“Yes baby?” Howon asked as he put his glass down. “What is it?”

“Do you remember the coffee shop owner when you picked me up yesterday?” Suzy paused when Howon’s face darkened but she braced herself and continued when she glanced at Woohyun who gave him an encourage nod.

“I think you should talk to her… I think she can help you with… you know”

Woohyun and Sunggyu looked at each other at her words. She was talking about Howon’s cursed, they were sure about that.

“Suzy… “Howon sighed loudly as he controlled his temper. “You know I don’t believe that rubbish and how could ask me to talk to her after what she did yesterday??!”

She grimaced at his tone. She knew if Myungsoo’s nuna made a mistake by kicking them out of her shop like

Please log in to read the full chapter