First Moon

The Moon's Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Oppa!!” Suzy called as she jogged towards Myungsoo who was waiting for her not far from her class. Her smile widened as he stretched his out which she grabbed it right away.

“How’s class?” Myungsoo asked as he intertwined their fingers and started to walk, turning his head towards her completely.

“It’s okay, I’m survived” At her answer, Myungsoo laughed softly while Suzy grinned at him.

“Are you ready? I already called Daehee nuna and she said that she is at the shop now”

Suzy nodded shortly yet a wide smile curled in her face. They walked to Myungsoo’s coffee shop leisurely with some light chats.

Myungsoo has a coffee shop near his university. Technically, it was his sister but yeah…so he always goes there after class to help his sister. Today, he is planning to introduce her with Suzy. It’s been 8 months since they are officially dating and he started to feel guilty for lying to his sister.

Actually, he was sure if his sister will like Suzy but the way his sister protects him kinda worried him sometimes. Heck! His sister learned Taekwondo until she is a blackbelt holder just because someone poked Myungsoo’s head when he was 5. Of course he is so grateful but he isn’t 5 anymore and he has a girlfriend right now. His turned to protect someone and not to be protected forever.

Protecting Suzy…

Suzy’s brother image flashed in his mind immediately and he shuddered inwardly at the image. Lee Howon was a protective brother, protective as .

He remembered when Suzy told him about his brother short temper and how sensitive he could be when it comes to ‘the boys around Suzy’ right after he confessed to her.

At first, he didn’t buy it but after he saw him in person (well, not face to face because Suzy insisted that Myungsoo had to hide behind a wall and he thanked her for that) Myungsoo immediately agree with ‘Let’s keep our relationship from him’ deal.

That eyes… they way her brother scanned people around her when he picked her up in Friday, maybe he was an eagle in his past life.

“Do you think she will like me?” Suzy sudden question made Myungsoo back to reality. He flashed a smile at her as he gave her hand a light squeeze.

“Of course” He gave another squeeze. “She might be a little over protective but she always put my happiness first”

He finished with a grin and stopped couple steps away from the shop. ‘Purple Coffee shop’ written in the glass wall (with purple ink of course) and they could see Myungsoo’s sister was talking to one of the waiter.

Myungsoo pulled his hand away gently while facing her. “Okay, just like our plan” He held her upper arms gently. “I’ll introduce you as my friend first before we told her about us, okay?”

Suzy smile with a nod as she felt a comforting squeeze in her arms. “Okay”

With that, they walked into the coffee shop together with Myungsoo a step in front of Suzy then held the door for her.

“Welcome to—oh, Myungsoo hyung!” A young waiter greeted him as soon as they entered the shop.

“Hello Sungjong-ah” Myungsoo greeted with a smile.

“Oh, you bring your friend today?” Sungjong asked as he bowed lightly at Suzy and a smile in his face.

“Hello, I’m Suzy” She returned his smile with a light bow as she introduced herself.

“I’m Sungjong” He replied still with his smile. “Welcome to Purple Coffee shop”

Myungsoo smiled at the sight. “Oh, Sungjong-ah” Myungsoo said as he scanned the shop and frowned lightly when he couldn’t find his sister. “Where is Daehee nuna?”

“Oh! Boss is on the phone right now, at her office” Sungjong turned to Myungsoo. “She asked you to wait and she will talk to you after she finished”

“Okay, I’ll wait there” Myungsoo pointed at an empty table near the glass wall. “One Ice Chocolate with a little bit of Hazelnut syrup and hot Cappuccino”

Sungjong nodded and quickly headed to tell their barista Dongwoo to

Please log in to read the full chapter