Third Moon

The Moon's Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Myungsoo was still in the middle of collecting his books when his phone vibrated inside his pocket. Fishing it out from his pants, he frowned when he read the caller ID. “Yes noona?”

He picked up while continue to put all of his books, zipping it up rushed to out of the class. “Okay, see you”

He texted Suzy then quickly heading back to their coffee shop, still confused with his sister’s request. Well, she asked him to hang out with her billions times but she never asked him to go to the Kingdom Mall before. He entered their crowded shop through the back door because he knew if his sister already waited for him in her office.

“Noona!” He greeted her cheerfully when he spotted her was talking to Dongwoo. Giving her a light peck oh cheek, he turned to greet Dongwoo who gave him a wide smile.

After she finished talking with Dongwoo and made sure if everything is gonna be alright until she back from the mall (not forget to bring a long list from Sungjong because she let him work alone at busy day) they headed to the mall.

During the ride, Myungsoo kept silent but he was desperate to ask his sister about the reason why she chose Kingdom Mall out of the blue?

“Noona, why are we going to Kingdom Mall all of sudden?” He turned his head to her who was driving while enjoying the music from the radio. “Usually, you go to Giant mall or Lotte”

“Aaah...” Nodding once, she turned the volume down a bit. “Yeah, yesterday someone asked me to checking on that mall”

“Checking?”

“Hmm… Lee Howon asked me if-“

“Lee Howon??!!” Daehee glanced then brought her focus back on the street after her brother sudden outburst. “Yes, Lee Howon, he came yesterday… do you know him?”

Myungsoo didn’t answer. He scratched the back of his head as he tried to understand what actually happened. She kicked him out yesterday but then she visited him. What’s happening here?

Lee Howon? Howon hyung?? I thought she hates him.

“Oh, it’s pretty close with our shop” She announced as they entered the big mall, making Myungsoo forgot about his question. After they parked the car, he found her troubled expression.

“Noona, are you okay?” He began to worry when his sister leaned on the car door as soon as she closed it. He jogged to her side and held her arms as she clenched her eyes shut, looking in pain. “Noona… answer me”

“Wow!” Were the only words she said after she opened her eyes and leaned on him for support. “Something bad is going to happen”

“Bad? What are you talking about? Is there any bad ghost here?” Myungsoo looked into the huge entrance of the mall, goosebumps…

“I’m not sure but I feel something strong inside this building” She exhaled after she got her balance back. “We need to check it now”. With that said, she rushed entered the mall with Myungsoo clutched her arm.

“Yah, Kim Myungsoo, are you scared?” She laughed softly when Myungsoo jolted lightly after she poked his cheek. Myungsoo glared at her but didn’t say anything and still stick with her until they approached the lobby.

“Upstair…”

“You say somethi

Please log in to read the full chapter