Fifth Moon

The Moon's Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

After asking Woohyun where he got the ink and the brush, Daehee decided to visit the store by herself. Daehee stopped in front of the antic store with the ink and brush on hands.

For a moment she only stood and stared at the store, the strong energy that she felt from the store stunned her. Counting to three, she stepped into the store. The store atmosphere overwhelmed her. She froze at the front door while staring at the old marble floors.

So strong...

“Can I help you my dear?”

The voice from the store owner surprised her. She startled at her spot before she approached the old lady, bowing slightly when the store owner offered her a warm yet mysterious smile while sitting on her chair behind the big table.

“I want to return this”

Carefully, Daehee placed the ink and brush at the table across her. She reminded silent when the store owner smiled at the ink bottle before looked up at her.

“I’m sorry if this little brat troubled you” 

Daehee only nodded then excuse herself but before she stepped out of the store, the old lady handed her an old book.

“What is this?”

The old lady smiled. “I’m sorry but you couldn’t escape your fate”

“Fate?”

The shop owner stood from her chair then left while saying, “This is your last chance to save him… you two deserve a happy life”

Daehee walked out of the store like a robot while holding the book tightly. She stared blankly with the shop owner’s words ringing on her head.

This is your last chance to save him…

She clenched shut her eyes and let out a loud sigh before she drove back to her shop. She knows who that old lady talked about.

She has to save him

 

“So, your brother still has no idea about you and Myungsoo?” Sungyeol asked casually as he and Suzy walked towards the coffee shop. Suzy could only nod with cheeks puffed at Sungyeol’s question.

“Daebak! It’s been… 6 months?”

“8 months” Suzy corrected him.

“Okay, 8 months” Sungyeol clicked his tongue. “I thought you are close with your brother”

“Of course!” Suzy frowned lightly. “It just… he is still a busy brother after all so yeah…but do you think his sister… know?”

Sungyeol gasped dramatically while clutching his shirt, causing Suzy to let out a soft chuckled at his comical expression. 

“That woman is something” Sungyeol tried to sound serious but his mischievous smile failed him. “She is a witch”

“Yah Lee Sungyeol! Do you want to die?”

Suzy and Sungyeol turned their head at Myungsoo’s voice. Myungsoo glared at his best friend while standing in front of the shop.

“Yah! How dare you call her a witch!?”

“But she is a witch!” Sungyeol dodged Myungsoo’s fist while Suzy quickly pulled Myungsoo away with stifled laugh. Their little quarrel stopped when an unexpected figure approached them. Myungsoo gulped silently, Suzy quickly retread her hands from Myungsoo’s arm and-

“I’m a gay!” Sungyeol said with both arms raised in surrender g

Please log in to read the full chapter