Babies on the Loose

Baby on the Loose!

Seungri’s POV:

Ahhhh! I stretched my arms out as I finally stepped out of the vehicle, There’s nothing like home, I grinned childishly as I stared at the famous YG building, Finally I’m finished with my enlistment. Yaaay, I get to see my hyungs and Dara Noona! I fist pumped the air as I walked into the lobby of the office building. Ah, I miss the old days, I grin as I see the large posters of us from the years before our enlistment. I…regret enlisting way after everyone else. I wonder if I’ve missed out on anything.

I greeted the front desk people who were dealing with a woman with a stroller. Ah, I wonder who she is, hmmm…no matter. I kept walking, first place to visit has to be hyung’s studio! He’s probably holed up in there as always, I grin. Plus the other boys might be there too. I wonder, if hyung and noona finally made up…?


[Flashback]~

The day before Jiyong Hyung’s enlistment.

“Is it true hyung???” I shook his shoulders back and forth, “Did you and noona really break up??? WHY?! I thought you loved her???”

Jiyong gave me an emotionless look, “Yeah….things just changed…I suppose.”

“Don’t tell me,” I shook him even harder, “Don’t tell me you went back to her??? I thought you guys were over.”

“Don’t involve her in this,” he glared. “She has nothing to do with this.”

I stopped shaking him and looked at him with disbelief, “I can’t believe you…You not only broke up with noona because of her once, not twice, but THREE TIMES! Just because of her! How could you?! You promised you wouldn’t break my noona again after she placed so much faith in you.”

He knocked off my arms of his shoulder, “Just leave it rat, I’m done talking about this,” he spat as he turned around to leave.

“Wait,” I stop him, “If…this is what will make you happy, I wish you the best,” I breathed heavily, “I’ll miss you hyung. I’ll miss all of you. …” I felt tears starting to form around my eyes, “Why are you guys all going before me. Seunghyun hyung left a year ago, now you and Youngbae hyung will leave tomorrow, and even Daesung hyung will be leaving next year but what about me?! I won’t be going for another two years.” I felt the tears streaming down my face but I didn’t care.

He laughed and gave me a hug, “Don’t cry, you’re going to make me cry,” he sadly laughed, “I’m going to miss you too maknae…even if all you do is cause me trouble.”

“Ya! Not all the time!” I defended myself as I smiled.

“Right,” He gave me a knowing look.

“I can’t see you off tomorrow, so I’m saying goodbye now hyung. I’m heading to Youngbae’s place soon too. I’ll miss you, don’t cause any trouble.” I smiled.

“I’ll miss you too brother,” he hugged me again. “And…I wasn’t the one that broke up with her…she…well she dumped me.”

I stared at him, “No way.”

He nodded, “That’s all I’m going to say.”

I open my mouth to say something then stop myself, “I understand,” I hugged him once more before saying goodbye.

 

A few days later~

“Noona!!!” I called as I caught up to her, “Sandara noona, is it true?”

“Is what true?” she raised an eyebrow.

“That you broke up with hyung?!” I ask desperately.

She nodded, “Why?”

“Why did you break up with him?” She really did??? What happened?

“Um…” she nervously touched her index fingers together, “Honestly…I couldn’t feel the love between us anymore…and with his enlistment coming, I thought it was the best that we take a break from each other while he’s in the army and just let things run its natural course. If he meets someone or if I meet someone, then so be it. It’ll be easier on both of us.”

“Are you really okay with that?” I looked her in the eyes.

She stared back, “Yes.”

“Do you love him?” I finally ask.

She looked down then back up at me, “Honestly…I don’t know.”

 

[End Flashback]~


I walked down the familiar hallway towards the elevators.

“Bubububu,” a sound came from below.

I looked down and saw two identical babies crawling towards the elevator. Looking around I saw no one else around, “Ano, are these children anybody’s?” I ask to the empty space around me.

Silence answered.

I looked back at the babies that were staring at me, “Well…might as well give it a try.” I crouched down, “Hello,” I cheerfully wave.

“Hehehe,” they giggled as they crawled toward towards me.

“Where’s your omma? Appa?” I asked.

“Bababu bubububaba,” the girl answered as the boy stared at me in wonder.

“Aish, I guess you two can’t talk just yet, hmmm,” I look at their clothes. They must be twins…their parents even dress them in matching clothes. What are these clothes? Panda costumes? How cute. They both where wearing onesies that came with a hood that had ears sticking out in the design of a panda. All of a sudden I see something written on their clothes. I looked closely at the boy’s clothing to see that there was a name written. “K-W-O-N,” I read. K-W-O-N…K-w-o-n…Kwon…KWON?! My eyes popped out of their sockets, “You two couldn’t possibly be…no…not hyung’s, right?” I stared.

“Boo?” they both look at him in confusion.

I sighed, “I’ll bring you to hyung’s office and see, come here,” I extended my arms towards them collecting them. “Let’s go!” I playfully say as I walk to the elevator with them in my arms up to the floor of Jiyong hyung’s studio.

I place both of them on the floor again so that they were sitting on either side of my legs. *knock knock* I bet he’s so absorbed that he can’t even hear my knock. I slowly turn the handle and open the door wide open. I walked into the familiar studio carrying them a few feet in before placing them gently back onto the ground near my feet.I look around, It seems different….? I see hyung in his chair with headphones on nodding his head to some beat and Seunghyun hyung in the recording booth.

“Seungri!! You’re back!” Daesung cheerfully ran over and hugged me.

“Haha, good to see you too hyung. Ah, watch out,” I felt little arms wrapped around my legs.

“For what?” Daesung asked in confusion before looking down. Shock was written all over his face as he released me, “Oh…”

“Ya, Ji!” Youngbae nudged Jiyong.

“Huh?” he removed his headphones and looked at Youngbae before turning over to my direction. “Seungri! I didn’t think you’d come here directly. I thought we were gonna meet up tonight or tomorrow. You must be tired.” He stood up and walked towards me with a smile.

“Appa! Appa!” the two kids cried as they started to crawl over to Jiyong.

Jiyong’s expression was confused before he looked down and saw the two babies crawlingtowards him. His confused expression soon turned into a loving smile, “Aigoo, what are you two doing here?” he kneeled down and picked the two up before placing a kiss on each of their cheeks. He looked over at me, “How did you find these two?” He asked.

“Uh,” I rubbed the back of my neck, “On my way here I found them, they were by themselves. When I saw their clothes said ‘Kwon’ I thought it’d be a good idea to bring them here. By the way…who are these children?” I asked although I already had a guess in mind.

“Can’t you tell?” he pouted, “These adorable children are mine, of course.”

“Yours?! How old are they?”

“9 months, why?”

“9 MONTHS?? Wait…9 plus 9 is 18 months…it’s only been about 23 months since you got out of the arm. YOU GOT SOME GIRL PREGNANT AFTER BEING BACK FOR ONLY 5 MONTHS? Hyung! Isn’t that a bit too much?”

“If I knew they’d be as cute as Haru and Jinho, I should’ve made them even earlier,” he giggled as he kissed his kids once more. “Ah, my arms are getting sore, you two just keep growing,” he smiled, “Can you both take one Daesung, Youngbae?”

“Neh,” they happily replied as Daesung took Haru into his arms and Youngbae took Jinho over to the other corner of the studio.

“Who-”

*BAM* The door to the studio slammed open cutting me off.

“JI!!!” The intruder yelled as she ran in. “I just got a phone call and…and…” she started tearing up.

“Sandara noona?” I quietly ask.

“Huh?” she looked at me and she instantly lit up, “Seungri!!! It’s so good to see you!”

“What’s wrong? You’re crying? Did you hurt her again hyung?” I glared at him.

“Omo! Ji!” she turned back to him, “I can’t find them!! What am I going to do?!”

“Calm down,” he lovingly rubbed her arms, “They’re perfectly fine.”

“How do you know that?!” she cried.

Don’t tell me… I glance over to see Youngbae and Daesung walking over to us with the kids.

“Omma! Omma!” they happily cheered.

Dara looked over and saw the two kids and burst out into fresh tears, “Thank goodness!” She kissed both of the kids' heads.

“You got noona pregnant?!” I asked as I pieced everything together.

“Omo, that’s right you don’t know! We were going to surprise you,” Dara pouted.

Jiyong wrapped his arms around Dara’s waist, “I guess it couldn’t be prevented Jagiya, by the way, what was this about a phone call?” He chuckled as he nestled his head onto her shoulder.

“Aigoo, your mom called me saying that somehow the children escaped their stroller and she couldn’t find them. Apparently she got distracted at the front desk or something,” she placed her hands onto his arms. “Thank goodness they were with you. By the way, how’d they end up here?”

“Luckily, Seungri found them,” he frowned slightly, “and brought them here when he saw the name on their clothes.”

“Ha!” she turned her head to poke his cheek, “I told you that was a good idea!”

He laughed and gave her a chaste kiss, “Fine, you were right,” he smiled causing her to blush, “but seriously, pandas?”

She giggled, “Seungri was coming back today so of course I had to dress them up as pandas.”

He rolled his head, “why are you so cute jagiya,” he kissed her cheek.

“Ya! We’re still here you know,” Seunghyun interrupted, “Hey Seungri, good to see you came back in one piece.”

“Good to see you too hyung,” I smiled, “So…is anybody going to tell me what happened? Are you two married then?” I looked over at the loving couple. “Last I heard, you two broke up before hyung’s enlistment.”

“Ah,” Jiyong nodded, “Basically, during my enlistment I missed her like crazy right from the start. I couldn’t believe I ever let her go, I should have tied her to me before I left. I regretted that so much during those two years and I prayed that she wouldn’t meet anyone during those two years. When I came back, the first person I saw was Dara. I went and saw her even before I saw my parents or my sister. I wooed her for about a month before she caved in. We fell back in love and next thing we know, she was pregnant with those little rascals. After we found out, we got married, it was a very private and small wedding. Sorry about not having you in the wedding by the way. And here we are now, we have two beautiful children and we’ve been married for almost 18 months,” He smiled and kissed her temple, “And I wouldn’t want it any other way.”

“Saying that I’m shock would be an understatement, but really,” I smiled widely, “congratulations! I’m so happy for you two. You’re children are as beautiful as you two.”

“Thanks Seungri,” Dara sweetly smiled, “They’d probably be even more beautiful if they didn’t cause trouble all of the time,” she pouted, “Just like their dad.”

“That’s why you love me, right?” he childishly smiled.

She giggled, “Of course,” she kissed him on the lips briefly.

He tightened his hold around her, “You know Jagiya, I've been think lately," he huskily said, "And what do you think about giving Haru and Jinho another sibling to play with, huh?” She blushed causing him to close in and passionately kiss her.

After they separated she playfully hit him, “ert!” she gave him a teasing smile.

“I know you want to,” he wiggled his eyebrow.

“Ya! We’re still in the room you know!” Daesung interrupted.

“If you needed your alone time, you just had to say so,” I rolled my eyes before heading towards the door with Daesung, Youngbae, Seunghyun and the two kids behind me, "Hyung really doesn't change."

“Finally some alone time for us,” Jiyong kissed her again, “You know what that means, right?”

“Ji!!!” she giggled, “You naughtly little boy, not in the studio again.” She tugged his shirt pulling him down for another kiss.

The door finally closes behind them...AGAIN???  I turn around and turn the handle, it was already locked. "Ya!" I pounded on the door. "What are you doing to my noona???? HYUNG?!"


A/N: So...this story kind of just popped into my head and it sounded like a great one shot to do! And...this obviously shows that I have WAAAAY too much time on my hands...school doesn't start for a few more week, sighhhh. Thanks for reading!

Make sure to leave comments! Let me know what you think ^__^