Forever

Maybe

CHAPTER SEVEN

Tao looked at his older brother with disbelief in his eyes. "You....you knew?" 
Kris looked at him with guilt. "Tao.... I'm sorry I didn't tell you. But...." Tao ran to him and hugged him tight. "No, no it's fine. You don't have to apologize." Tao looked at Kris with a teary smile. "Thank you. For understanding."
Sehun looked at the two brothers with relief. Finally, something good happened. 
Kai and Kyungsoo stood up and went back to the house with huge smiles on their faces. Sehun started to sneak to the house too to give the brothers some privacy, but Tao grabbed his hand. 
Sehun froze and looked at Tao's hand holding his. Sehun looked at Tao with a pounding heart. "W..what?" Tao smiled and bearhugged him. He stiffened for a moment, but after a second hugged Tao back fiercely. 
"I want to be with you too. No matter what." Tao whispered. He let Sehun go and cupped his face. "Just a year. We just need to wait for a year until we graduate, and after that.." They smiled at each other. "We can do whatever we want. Everything. Together. Forever." Sehun leaned in and kissed Tao softly.
And in that moment, all their troubles seemed to fade in the warm summer breeze.