Love

Maybe

CHAPTER FOUR

Sehun was still sitting on the sofa when Tao left. Tears stung his eyes, but he wasn't going to cry. Not here. Not in front of everyone. 
Fortunately, everybody was outside when they were talking. But now, everyone's back. 
The first one who sensed Sehun's distress was Kyungsoo hyung. He approached Sehun and calmly sat next to him. He sighed and gently patted Sehun's shoulder. 
That tender gesture almost made him cry out loud. Kai saw them both and understanding dawned in his eyes. He grabbed Sehun's hand and led him outside with Kyungsoo hyung following them.
Kai made Sehun sit on the garden chair and heaved a sigh of frustration. Kyungsoo hyung nudged him and some kind of understanding passed through them. Kai nodded and sat down. Kyungsoo looked at Sehun and sighed. "We all knew that this was going to happen. We all know that Kris hyung wouldn't ever allow it. Especially not now. You know that Sehun." Sehun nodded. "Yeah, I know. I wouldn't have minded it if Tao said that I have to wait or something. I mean, I'm grateful for his honesty, but he was talking like we can't EVER be together! That's the thing that makes me so pissed." He looked them in the eyes. "It hurts. It really does." Sehun hit his chest with his fist. "In here. It really hurts in here."
Kai stood up and hugged Sehun. And that's when Sehun started to cry. 
Kyungsoo patted his back. "It's okay. It's fine. Just let it all out. You'll feel better." Sehun just nodded and continued to cry. "I just....just really love him. So much. Why can't we be together? I just don't get it! Why do we have to suffer so much?" He wiped his tears with the sleeve of his sweater. "Love ing !" 
He was crying so loud that they didn't hear the door to the garden open.
"Wow. Who made you so heartbroken?" Said the person who came out to the garden. 
Sehun immediately stopped crying and the three of them simultaneously turned their heads to the familiar voice. Sehun's eyes widened.
It was Kris hyung.