When can we be like that?

Maybe

CHAPTER TWO

Tao inmediately collapsed on the sofa the minute he reached it. Sehun rolled his eyes. Typical. He's been practicing Wushu non-stop for a week now. He's been obsessing about the precision of his kicks, punches, spins, yadayadayada. 
Kai looked at me with a shocked but happy expression. "Wow. You really DO like him! Geez, just the way you look at him... I seriously can't believe that he still doesn't know. I mean you're always together and stuff." Sehun sighed. "Yeah, I know. But I did make the decision to confess to him tonight."  Sehun thought that Kai would be pleased with his decision, but Kai looked worried. "Sehun, are you sure you want to do this? What if he says that he isn't gay, what if he says he doesn't like you, what will happen to your friendship? Most importantly.....what will happen to you?" Sehun smiled and patted Kai on the back. "Believe me, I've been thinking about this moment for a long time. I don't want our friendship to end, but I need to do this. I really do Kai." Kai started to argue more, but Sehun covered his mouth with his hand and laughed. "Seriously, dude. I'll be fine. Whatever happens, happens. Geez, your nagging has gotten better ever since you started going out with Kyungsoo." Kai glared pointedly at me. "I don't nag." Kyungsoo suddenly appeared behind him and patted his cheek. "Yes you do, honey. Yes you do." Kai pouted at him and Kyungsoo laughed. Sehun made a disgusted sound. "Don't even dare to kiss right in front of me or I will puke." Kai en Kyungsoo just smiled and walked out to the garden with their arms around each other.
Sehun looked at them, then at Tao. "When can we be like that?" He thought as he walked towards him.