I guess our timing just

Maybe

CHAPTER THREE

Sehun nudged Tao's head to make him scoot over. Tao opened his eyes, but didn't move. He was litteraly sprawled on the sofa. 
Sehun sighed dramatically. "Fine. If you don't move, then I'll just sit on top of you." Tao groaned, but sat up. "Goddammit! Why do you have to be so mean? You know how tired I am! I mean, just look at my poor, tired, little face." He pouted. Sehun looked adoringly at him and patted his knee. "Your face always look like that." Tao laughed. "Yeah, that's true. But seriously though, I'm tired as hell." He said as he put his head on Sehun's shoulder. Sehun's heart started beating faster. Is this the right moment to tell him? He thought to himself. 
"Tao. I.. Umm... Have something to tell you." 
Tao looked at Sehun through tired eyes and nodded. "Okay. What is it?" Sehun just stared at him. Should I say it now or later? What if he rejects me? What if... Those kind of thoughts ran through Sehun's head. With his heart pounding, he started to tell him. "Tao, we've been friends for a long time, right? And we've been together ever since." Tao nodded and looked at Sehun curiously. "Yeah. But, is something wrong? You look very nervous." 
Sehun laughed nervously. "Well, not really. It's just very nerve wracking to finally say this to you." 
Sehun looked at Tao's eyes intensely. "Tao.... I....."
Just when he started to confess, Tao began hugging him. Sehun was so shocked he froze for a moment. Then Tao started to cry. "Sehun, I think I know what you wanted to say. I'm not completely stupid you know."  He said with a gentle laugh. "And I feel the same way. But you know we can't be together. You know hoe Kris hyung is. He will kill us both." 
Tears started to fall from Sehun's eyes. "I know that. But.. Can't he just make an exception? For us? I just want to be happy. I just want you to be happy. Don't you want to be with me? As my boyfriend?" 
Sehun pulled away to wipe Tao's tears from his face. 
Tao sobbed. "Of course.......I really....want to. You don't know how much. But I can't do this to Kris hyung. We both know how much he suffered. He doesn't want me to go through that. Especially not now."
Tao stood up and Sehun's cheek. "I guess our timing just ."