o1

when you fall in love you fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Ch. o1

Myungsoo first falls in love in sixth grade and that girl is as beautiful as a rose, shines brighter than the sun and her smile makes his heart do weird things.

That’s why he assumes he’s straight (or he doesn’t even know what being gay means) and that’s also why he confesses. But it turns out she doesn’t like him in that way and they remain friends (because they’re just kids).

 

The second time he falls in love is when he’s 16 and it’s summer and all the girls fall for him and then he just gets interested in one of them but it’s kind of a small crush so it doesn’t take him long to get disinterested again.

 

(On other times it’s just a minor crush and he thinks the girls are not really worth to be reminded.)

 

Until now, Myungsoo’s still straight. Because he loves long legs and wavy long hair and an innocent face (though it often turns out to be the quite opposite) and he just loves girls. He always thinks it’s only possible for him to just like girls. Liking boys seems disgusting and, to be honest, it creeps him out being … gay. Just the word itself is weird and creepy and he’s already creepy enough, he doesn’t want another reason to be called a creep. Whenever he sees girls and/or boys kissing the same , he cringes and looks away immediately. He does support homouality, why wouldn’t he? Everyone is free to like whatever and whoever they want. He doesn’t have the right to judge them just by their ual orientation anyway. But imagining himself with another man – ugh – he doesn’t feel good thinking about something like this.

And the only way to change this is him falling in love with a man. Someone who has what he has between his legs. Someone whose voice is really really deep like his. Someone who, who, who, who … he doesn’t know what to list to make it clear that it has to be a real man.

 

“I-i… I really like you, a-a lot!”

He sees those red cheeks and eyes shining in hope for him to return his feelings. But, believe him or not, he starts to laugh. Because, why on earth is a girly boy confessing him his feelings in his senior year?

The boy in front of him gulps a few times and he sees the tears that are forming in those eyes. “So…no…okay.”

His voice is filled with disappointment. And Myungsoo understands why. And he feels bad. “Ah, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to laugh at you.” He bows out of respect to the boy’s (what he thinks) breaking heart. “It’s just that I’m not into guys.” He pauses for no particular reason. “I’m sorry to reject you.” He bows a second time, flashes an apologetically smile at him and leaves the boy there.

 

Myungsoo (thinks he) will never know what is so attractive about the same . The encounter with the boy was the first and last one with a confessing guy. At least, he thinks it doesn’t mean he looks … gay … to others. His parents wouldn’t like it when they hear their eldest son looks like a homo. And he doesn’t need to be gay because there are plenty of girls out there, he sure will find one that’ll match him the best and will love him with everything she has (and he’ll do the same because of course he’ll love her too).

But that’s the only thing that won’t go according to his plan.

… falling in love marrying have kids be happy till infinity …

This won’t happen, at least not to him (though, maybe the happily ever after point will come true). Fate has other things planned for him and he sure won’t like it.

 

“This is our new photographer. His name is Kim Myungsoo but is more known as L. Welcome him with open arms, alright?”

The new male just stands there and tries not to let his nervousness be shown behind his pokerface. ‘Eommaaaaaaaaaa, I need you right now. Where are you?’

“I will show you around later, okay?”

He quickly nods and is about to reply something but a ringing phone prevents him from doing so.

“What? HE DID WHAT??”

for a few seconds he can see the face of his boss go all red because of anger, but as soon as their eyes meet, he looks nice and friendly again.

“I’m sorry, I guess I need to go. This means I can’t show you around. So, go back to the entrance and ask for Lee Sungyeol, okay?” The CEO doesn’t wait for a reply, busies himself with screaming over the ph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter