CHAP. VIII: PANDORA'S JAR- part II-

The righteous pleasure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min ho looked out the window of his car parked in the University's parking lot, waiting, when he saw her walk cutely towards him, a warm smile and dimple on her cheeks. He had not physically seen her for three days since he had dropped her off last Sunday morning near her home. 
 

He snorted loudly…  He hated to wait … Though honestly he was not complaining at all. He was euphoric and felt as though he had a drip of anti-depressants on. …Seriously, this girl works great for his mind! …  he thought to himself, satisfied, as he put some music on.

He soon began whistling and drumming his fingers on the steering wheel, following the rhythm of the song... 

For once in his life, when he closed his eyes, he only saw bright pictures, free of gruesome anguish. For someone accustomed to navigating through all that , this was a radical change!

When Shin hye opened the door and found him whistling, eyes closed, she wanted to burst into laughter, but instead, she found herself glaring severely at him. "Oppa... you're still thinking that I am some kind of xanax with hair?" she asked, taken aback, while she sat down on the passenger’s seat next to him. 

Min ho cleared his throat, "What a rude girl! Tsk! Putting a stop like that to all the deep wild thoughts of a man!". He winked at her maliciously, securing for himself yet another attack on his arm. 

"Wae?... Who told you that they were y thoughts? Aishhh... what a bad girl!"

Shin hye shot him another glare and then wrapped her arms around his neck giving him a quick peck on the cheek. "Good Evening Oppa!!!" she was smiling brightly at him, while her cheeks were already red.  

Min ho smiled back and kissed her lips quickly, "You know... I now understand that you are the one who actually suffers from a bipolar disorder", he whispered, pretending to be in awe of her eventual reaction. 

Shin hye composed herself back into her seat, muttering incorrigible and certainly offensive words to him, making him laugh even louder. 
"Jinjja! My instability problems were born when you started to throw at me all that negative energy you had around you", she said while moving both her hands, as if, to chase away that imaginary negativity. 

"Can you please show me some respect?! I'm older than you, kid!" He quickly took her hands, that were still waving in the air and secured them behind her back, bringing himself to a halt, only a few inches from her face, which was now suddenly serious and even redder. 

His smile became warmer while his eyes turned dark, "...and now, if you don’t want to be seen by your teachers doing naughty things in the parking lot, keep your pretty little mouth shut and let me drive!", he . 

"I will take you to a beautiful place" he continued, as he stared for a few more seconds at her lips, full of desire, and then gave her a cheeky smile as he turned his attention back to the road ahead.
 


***********************

Shin hye was wandering expectantly where he had decided to take her ... it was six o'clock in the afternoon, and she did not figured out what to expect from the man  beside her.

 For the whole long drive in the car she told him about her day ... she saw him nod and laugh ... this meant that he was not bored ... she thought  relieved,  because, after that chat with the witch, she had begun to be a bit paranoid.
 

She had to talk to him about that bad meeting?
 

She had not dare to do until that moment, because she felt like living a precarious situation with him ... and, honestly, there were some insecurities that were rising up on her ... but she had never been a coward, and she would not have started to become one at that delicate moment!
 

She was about to tell him everything, when he suddenly  stopped the car in the parking lot near the Seoul forest.

Shin hye blinked her eyes several times, completely unaware of why they were there at that hour ... she saw Min ho take a big basket from the back seat and getting out of the car, inviting her to do the same.
 

He felt looked  by her as if a long tail was suddenly pooped out from his back... it took all his good will and all his poor romantic imagination to concoct that nonsense ... if  she keeping looked at him as if he had just escaped from some weird asylum, he would feel even more like an idiot.
 

... actually he had just thought that was something vaguely cute, or something like that ... he said to himself  with a grimace
 

He had his ear  still filled by  her heart-rending cry, and he had mangled his brain in his attempt  to find something that made her feel better, and that  appease that inner voice inside him, more and more similar to that of his sister, who kept saying that he was ruining her life … even as a conscience his sister was annoying as a plug in the ... he cursed within himself ... he had even stopped to work early for that !!
"Wae? ... You don’t like this idea? " he asked, ready to push her again in the car and driving straight to his apartment to do something which suited him better.
Shin hye raised an eyebrow dubiously "Oppa ... have you thought of doing a picnic in September, and almost  for dinner ?!" she was about to burst out laughing , seeing his annoyed face

... what a touchy man! ...

Min ho snorted and circled the car to come close her. He grabbed her wrist, dragging her  to somewhere more private,  where they could  eat all that stuff crammed in the basket ... he'd be damned if he had to waste all that food ...
 

They reached an hidden spot  which satisfied his courtly tastes  ... Shin hye looked with secret amusement his sulky face emit mutterings of disappointment ...
"I can’t believe you made fun of me after what I did to fill up that basket !" He said as he sat down on the blanket that was placed on the ground.
"I bet you could put  just tons of peaches!" She giggled, unable to contain herself.
 

Min ho looked at her with wide-open mouth "Yaaa ... do you just think that I am totally useless?"  however he could not resist to her infectious joy and  chuckled   "ok! You got me! ... I put some ... but only because they were about to go bad! "
 

Shin hye had to keep her belly from too much laughter ... he had his own way to be funny  in all his attempts to do something that did not fit his character … he was tender and sweet.
 

"You're still laughing, bad girl ?!" "Do you  just realize that this is the first gift that I give to you?  not counting the napkin’s  tavern! ...  and look at what you’re doing ! ... My ego is suffering right now, you have to Know this! "He said pretending to be hurt .
Shin hye wiped her tears  and cleared , trying to get back serious ... she turned to him with  flashing eyes , "tsk ... to tell the truth, You've also gave me another gift!" She said, falsely outraged.
 

Min ho blinked, trying to remember what he could have gave her ... but it was literally impossible that he did some other altruistic gesture in the past months ...
 

"I'm scared to ask you ... what would be this other gift?" Frankly, knowing the clever mind of his little angel, it could be anything ...
"... It was not  a gift  nicely decorated with bows  or with red ribbons ... and its appearance was anything but aesthetically fascinating," she said quite allusive.
 

She was perfectly seeing how his brain’s  wheels  were turning aimlessly ... she wanted to laugh again at the thought of what his twisted mind could imagine ... she generously  decided to cut off  that torture.
"I'm talking about that horrid blackish and  bruised thing  that you call heart  …  and that you gave to me so generously," she concluded with a broad mockery smile ... maybe it was too much... .
 

He was speechless  again ... that girl had the strange ability to always surprise  him... he thought with a half smile.
"... You just call my little heart something horrible and bruised?" He was  smiling maliciously, as he approached her and grabbed both her wrists with one hand, making her lie down on the blanket.

He looked down at her intently    ... while her gaze became languid, her cheeks flushed … her body sweeten.
 

"You like teasing me, uh?" He whispered as he her lower lip with his thumb, shifting it  slowly   down on her delicate neck, removing carefully the scarf that covered it ...  he found his previous  light red marks that still persisted on her skin and sensually them  with a possessive sense of pride that aroused him even more ... he was surprised from time to time to realize how that young woman charmed his senses ... it was like to be affected by the magic of a magic flute, which made him incapable of not touch her,  not owning her ... do not think that she was his ... entirely.
 

He heard her breathe a bit 'faster ... and immediately regretted  to have brought her there, instead of his apartment  ... suddenly feeling like a hungry animal.
"You're a naughty girl" he pinched hard nose , and she squeezed  her  eyes , biting her lower lip.
"Don’t do it anymore! You'll  get hurt if you keep on doing it! " he scolded her with hoarse voice, while was brushing her lip again to make her release her lip.
 

She opened her eyes slowly ... the universe can be contained in  simple eyes? The whole deep meaning of every single drop of rain that falls on the ground, it can be revealed through the eyes of a person who loves you?
Her eyes spoke about an unknown world , still intact ... a world of pure tales that contrasted  whit  the ones  he had to tell ... those more obscure and dark ...
 

"Oppa ..." she started with a  trembling voice "... for me that was the best gift I have ever had ..."
 

 Min ho felt  again overwhelmed by that  strange emotion, which was becoming increasingly difficult to suppress ... to fight ... just try to hide it in a corner of his mind was becoming tiresome ... a war that he was not sure he wanted to fight ...

"... I should be the one who thanks you for every single thing that you've decided to give me ..." he said thoughtfully ...
 

Shin hye was already grateful that he had not denied what she had said... hearing  that phrase uttered by him was something unexpected ... something that silencing all those insecurities that had made her mood a bit leaden...
 

He leaned down and kissed her passionately ... that passion that belongs only to him, which was always full of sense of ownership, desire, hunger, unspoken words ... and something that was going to overflow ... something that made him powerful and her own owner  ...

*********************

They had eaten something between a kiss and another ... Shin hye  was a bit uneasy, because she was worried that  someone could come, so she  wanted to be careful, it would be embarrassing to be seen by people ... she thought mortified, while kept glancing around ... but fortunately they were able to go back in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter