CHAP. XIV : PLEASANTVILLE.

The righteous pleasure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

He was placidly dreaming. Dreams enriched by fragments and by the sensations from the night before. He wallowed in that state which anticipates the  awakening, there, where the perceptions got intense, the body’s  erogenous points expand and combine within each other, creating a tingling and a pleasure dissatisfied, but at the same time eager to lay in that state of absolute need.
 

Space, time, sense, logic ... everything turned upside down, while the thread of those images and their sequence, followed the rhythm of his instincts, his hidden desires.
 

Her hands on his body  drew infinite paths, leaving his skin burning in craving her touch,  left him like wanting  to live in that desire and need  forever. Her generous mouth biting slightly his skin ... plagued by that raging and feline jealousy, something so new and strange for her. She had experienced the fury generated by the feeling of possession, and had responded passionately angry to that impulse, just as he had imagined her ... just as he had wanted and longed.
 

Her greedy kisses were full of warnings, as to remember  him that there must to be her and only her  for him ... like he could forget it, as if could be possible ... he was dreaming of her, was yearning her touch again ... in that place where pleasure has a space and infinite time, where her eyes subjected him to a gentle and constant torture.
 

His breath became labored, his boiling blood quicken at the thought of where those hands would stop, what they would do, leaving him in an infinite waiting ... wanted to wake up and take her, get her, own her ... but at the same time, he still wanted to travel on that prohibited track, continuing to enjoy those carnal and at the same time unreal memories …
 

He seemed to really feel her lips on a sensitive spot of his body ... his senses began to wake him.
 

Moist lips ... he would recognize her lips in a thousand ... shy, passionate, full, sweet and sensual ... ready to accompany him on a journey without end in the rooms of the labyrinthine of instinctual passion, lustful and spiritual.
 

He felt those lips hungry a specific point on his neck ... he spotted it among the millions points that quivered all over his body ... it was real ... he told himself, as he tried to travel back from that nebulous world, to return back master of his body, of his asleep arms, which struggled to follow the will of his mind.
 

A slight cold and wet pressure poked him just below the point at which she had devoted her attention ... what was it? ... he wondered unable, even choosing between those irrational forms, to identify the nature of that cold and small tip, which now seemed to move meekly on him, tracing something on his neck ....
 

The smell ... the smell of something odd struck him ... and it was at that moment that finally, sweeping away the ism of his dream, he managed to lazily open one eye .
 

He saw her hair, which, like velvet curtains, were  surrounding her face ... and remembered how in his dream he had took them all in his hand, clutching gently to bend her head back a little just to facilitate the access in tasting her porcelain skin ... an idle smile, still overshadowed by the languid dream of which he had been victim, crossed his face.
 

She was sitting on the bed next to him, her expression was focused  as she stared with eyes narrowed in concentration on a specific spot of his neck, and she was holding a ... a ... a pen ?? !!! ....
 

… no, it was a marker pen …

 

He immediately opened the other eye, now totally on alert, although unable to be fully awake. His synaptic connections were not yet fully restored ... and he just couldn’t be able to caught clearly the causal relationship between his neck, the marker, and the pestiferous girl.
 

"W-what are you doing?" He asked, his voice thick with sleep, yet totally dazed.
 

"Wait ..." she said, ignoring him, as she pressed for the last time the marker pen on his skin. "Finished!" she exclaimed satisfied, putting the cap on the marker and getting out of bed in a hurry.
 

Min ho followed her with his eyes for a few seconds, uncertain and bewildered ... until the precise extent of the misdeed  caught  him like a cold shower in Greenland .
 

His eyes widened, totally awake now  ... !!! ...
 

He suddenly  jumped, sitting on the bed, and threw in the air the warm blankets that had assisted  him from  his hot and scorching dream ... until its complete and disastrous defeat.

He rushed to run to the bathroom, wanting to see with his own eyes the last bravery that, now he was sure, that bad girl had fun concocting.

He almost stumbled and slipped just before opening the bathroom door , only to stare himself  breathless in the mirror above the sink ...
 

... Oh ...


 

… my …

 

 

... holy  ...
 

 

... !!!! ...

 

"PARK SHIN HYEEEEE !!!!"
 

 

He growled  out loud with all the breath in his body, while he get some water in a desperately attempt  to take away with frantic gestures that mess from his neck...
 

Printed on his neck was a huge red marks, with a sentence just below : ' Park Shin Hye’ s propriety . Stay away, please ' :p
 

"What a bad girl !!!" he hissed  "COME HERE! LIKE RIGHT NOW!!"

 

Her seraphic and amused voice, reached him  from where she was "Oppa, it is useless  use water ... just because it’s  a permanent marker ..."
 

"Y- you WHAT ?!" he asked furiously stunned,  while  with his eyes wide opened  he was scanning his wet hands, with  which he had furiously rubbed his neck until now ... ... only to realize that …  there was not even a trace of diluted ink in them ... it had remained perfectly intact there, where that brat had printed it  ... !!!!
 

 

"SHIN HYE !!! YOU ARE DEAD MEAT !!! "
 

"Oppa I have to go, see you later ... sarangheee !!!"
 

"Where do you think you’re going? !!!" And in response he heard the front door close precipitously. He  immediately closed the water, feeling a sinister murderous cravings overwhelmed  his mind.

He  immediately ran to the door and opened it harshly, ready to yell at that pest to return immediately inside.
 

 

"YHAAAA !!!"
 

 

All the words got stuck in his throat when he noticed an elderly woman who had stopped in the hallway, right there in front of him. She looked at him scandalized. Her eyes were almost out of their sockets, as if she just  got  a permanent trauma.

Min ho looked  back at her, not understand what the hell she had to look at ... but some bell of awareness began to ring in his mind,  when he tried to follow the gaze’s direction of the shocked woman ... which, by the way, was stuck at a specific and bobbing, and obviously happily free, thing  of his body.
 

 

....
 

 

... HELL!!!! ...
 

 

.... He was totally ! …
 

 

He quickly put his hands down, trying to cover it in the best way he could muster, while the granny, defrosting  from her catatonic state, walked unexpectedly fast towards him and started angrily  to hit his head repeatedly with her heavy bag.
 

 

"ERT !!!!!!"
 

 

 

SBAM! SBAM!

 

 

 

Having  his hands busy  to cover his bare low parts, Min ho tried to sneak back into his home, trying at the same time, and with little success, to dodge the woman’s beatings ... which were really accurate.
 

He managed to get in and shut  the door on her face, not without hearing one last hard hit on it and  a scandalized yell.
 

He let out a small sigh of relief ...

He began to massage his aching head, trying to find relief from the energetic old woman beatings .. and channeled back his anger to the pestiferous  mind who had guaranteed him that horrible awakening ...
 

He went to get the phone to call her  and let out his burning fury  ...
 

... But froze again when he saw the time on the display ....
 

 

...  THAT THE HELL COULD BURN HIM ALIVE !!!! ...
 

 

... HE WAS LATE !!! ... And he had never been late! ...
 

 

He frowned,  emitting smoke from his nose .... he was sure that the pest had done it on purpose so as to prevent him to remove her bravery  from his neck ...
 

He swore furiously and immediately ran to wear something and leave the apartment as soon as possible.

 

 

 

************************************

 

 

 

Shin Hye was grinning amused while she was driving her car. Just rethink about  her little revenge left her excited.

 

... We did it, dear Miss. Hyde !!! ...


Surely he was furious ... well ... he had just called for it! ... she said within herself, pouting  a little.
 

... Flirting with that woman! ... And then, subtly seduce her, thinking that he could be forgiven that easily !! ... Tsk !!! ...

Not that she had made a lot of resistance ... but only because she knew that she would take her revenge! ... she tried to convince herself.

That morning she woke up early on purpose, removing the alarm on his phone. When she checked hers, she had found several messages from Eun Joo, asking her what was with her, and who was that hot guy with which she had disappeared.

Scrolling through the myriad of messages, she had found a strange and unexpected one from Min ah.

She asked her  forgiven  her for not have called her back, for not have been near her in those hard times, and for have abandoned her at the time of need. She wanted to reconcile with her and she had invited her to go to a spa where they usually went just before her world was turned upside down.

Shin hye had hesitated initially... she knew Min ah  was not the most faithful and disinterested friend of the world, and for that her proposal left her totally puzzled.

Since they had left Zante, and had happened that nasty business with Young-do, they had not seen each other, and she hadn’t  tried to contact her.

But, maybe because lately she didn’t understand  what’s up with her life, perhaps because she felt like  was prey to the most varied and violent emotions ... maybe because she had a hard time looking herself in the mirror and find the familiar image of the quiet and balanced girl she was before ...
 

... Maybe for everything ... she had decided to see Min ah ...

She just  wanted to savor the lazy and boring normality in which she had lived for so long. Talk just about trivial things like clothes and bags ... and maybe opening  a bit about her relationship with Min ho, how was happy with him ... or about her  doubts and insecurities ...

Min ah was the only one, apart Min Jung, that knew that story from the beginning ... who saw its birth in Zante, she had witnessed and had covered it (reluctantly of course) ...

She didn’t want to talk about those things with Min Jung, knowing  how the relations with her brother was weak, and she just couldn’t bear to reopen the war between them after witnessing that fragile truce few nights ago ...

Young-do was out of question ... so the selfish Min ah, with her truce offer , seemed a blessing for her messy mind.

She arrived on the spot and parked near the spa. Picked up her bag with the necessary and walked toward the main doors.

She went directly to the front desk to check  if there was a reservation under her name.

"Yes, Venus room was  booked for you, Miss," said the girl gently, and turned immediately to her colleague "Please,  Miss Park to the Venus room!"

The girl gave her a broad smile and asked her politely to follow behind her. She led her  in a large room where there were a lot of women attending their manicures and pedicures, and stopped there turning  back to Shin Hye.

"Please wait here for a few minutes, I'll check that the room is ready"

"Oh ... yes, thank you,".

Shin Hye stood still in that huge room, looking a bit uneasy around. Just then she  noted with total disappointment that there were many familiar faces .... Aishhh !!! Why I didn’t think of it ??!!! ... She mentally gave herself the stupid, for  not having  thought that such a thing could easily happen.

It was only normal that she could stumbled into some harpy, in that place dripping with luxury ... all the upper class matrons , loved to go there ... and she felt like Little Red Riding Hood fell into the wolf’s  lair  ...

She was not mentally prepared to deal with those people after what had happened ... She would  gladly avoided them like a plague, at least until she came back mistress of her mind.

In that confused  state  that  she was experimenting, in her attempt  to come to terms with all that spectrum of new and unknown parts of herself ... she could make a mess... like slapping people ... put that room upside down, or even worse things  ... like broke one by one  those witches freshly made nails ... she shut her eyes suddenly, trying to walk backwards  in a corner to avoid being noticed ... but apparently it was useless.

 

Those women started to notice her one by one, exchanging fugitive glances to each other  ... and to make things  worse, Shin Hye realized that, sitting in a chair waiting for her turn, there was  Ms. Na,  quietly busy reading a newspaper.

The strange thing was that she was there alone ... not surrounded as usual by her small crowd of disciples who were trying to get her attention and approval, hoping that she used a bit 'of her influence to place them well in the market of arranged marriages ...

She was alone ... her eyes seemed strangely tired and circled, her face very pale and drawn.

Shin Hye tried to mentally prepare for the  battle, or at least to try to restrain her  tongue from spit out comments not so noble... but to her utter astonishment, those women who had noticed her  presence, gave her  a light and strange smile … lowering  slightly their head to greet her politely.

 

... Embarrassing !!! ... Was the only one thing that she mustered to think at that moment, while the women returned to their earlier discrete chatter, as if nothing had happened ...
 

 

To make the situation even more unsettling, Ms. Na lowered briefly her newspaper, turning her tired and emaciated  eyes toward Shin hye … and she just  smiled slightly and  lowered her head to greet her too.


... That was paradoxical !! ... she added , as she responded  embarrassed and a little 'cold to those greetings.
 

 

... What had happened in the heads of those women?...
 

 

"Miss, the room is ready.  Follow Me, please "

She was so destabilized by what had just happened, that she had not realized that, the girl from just before, was back. She tried to shake off the shock and diligently followed the girl, throwing here and there few glances to those people completely out of their  mind.

 

The girl pointed the changing rooms, and told her that she would wait her there. Shin Hye came in and opened the bag, pulling out the turquoise bikini, so much hated by Min ho ... She stared at it, caught with  a little 'melancholy, remembering their  meeting in the Xigia cove ...  she smiled sweetly and made a  stick out her tongue playfully  ...
 

… If he only knew that she was about to wear again that bikini, she would be dead …
 

She wear it and a bathrobe, and  tied her hair in a high pony tail, placing her bag into the cabinet  that had been  assigned to her .
 

She came out and found again the girl, who had been waiting  patiently for her, ready to take her in the room that Min ah had booked for them.

They arrived in a hallway and, after covering  a few feet, she stopped in front of a huge door.

She opened it with discretion and stepped aside to allow Shin hye to step into the room.

"This is Venus room." The girl started to explain  "As you can see, it consists in a large hot tub where they were places some kind of special essential oils, specially chosen by your  friend" she added  in a professional tone, "these essential oils are extracts of rosehip directly from Chile, which are rich of nourishing and antioxidants … very good  for skin "

Shin hye looked bewildered, not so much for what she was saying, but mostly  about the fact that Min ah had been so attentive to every detail.

The girl went to switch on the light, and the room was  lit up with a dark red light, making raise an eyebrow at Shin hye.

"In this room, as you can see, you can enjoy the beneficial result of chronotherapy ... the lights follow the complete color’s  spectrum , and each of them have a specific functions for the physical and  psychological well-being"

Shin hye nodded with little conviction, and the girl invited her to join in the whirlpool, telling her that her friend would be there in  a few minutes, just before bowing  politely and leaving  the room.

 

So then, she had just  to enjoy that particular gift,  strangely done  by Min ah ... she must feel deeply guilty for  having arranged  all that stuff ...

She took off the bathrobe and laid it gently on a low chair near the main door, then walked toward the large circular whirlpool, which occupied a large portion of that room, and descended gradually into that warm and fragrant hot orange water, maybe due to the essential oil of rosehip.

The water jets was caressing her skin, producing an immediate feeling of relaxation that led her to close blissfully her eyes and rest her neck and shoulders on the edge of the tub, enjoying in silence that peace.

She had fallen asleep, perhaps for  just a few minutes, and she opened her eyes again when she h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter